Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? (54796 Views)

Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Mistake Married Women Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Angelfrost(m): 5:32am On Nov 26, 2019
See how many people are lying and "forming" here...

Not only do they give out their numbers, some are the ones that initiate the number exchange, and assuredly the ones to start calling the guys at the slightest excuse...

Leave matter jor... "The heart will always want what the heart wants"!!!... grin

4 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by tpascal: 5:34am On Nov 26, 2019
Depends on r/ship with he guy.

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by obxddon(m): 5:36am On Nov 26, 2019
AfroKnight:

Nice!

Enjoy
How wicked can you be by displaying this pic.... Are sure you want to make heaven with this temptation... Ice chilled beer......ojigbijigbi

2 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by ebuclassic18(m): 5:54am On Nov 26, 2019
FineUsername:

I gave a lady lift on Friday; I asked for her number and she oblige.

I just noticed that she's married; I politely told her that we should keep distance.

Keep wondering why she gave me her contact though.

Me too will like to read comments.
So what are u feeling like?she even acted more mature than you

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 26, 2019
Princeofasia:
i only Bleep married women, its more of a fetish. nothing turns me on more than fucking her and her husband calling her and she replying while i pound her from behind.
Have you heard of Magun( thunderbolt) before? If you didn't stop,na wetin go end you las las

3 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by odisman(m): 6:10am On Nov 26, 2019
Princeofasia:
i only Bleep married women, its more of a fetish. nothing turns me on more than fucking her and her husband calling her and she replying while i pound her from behind.
They will do same to you. You better desist from that horrible act. You need help from above. Trust me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by geunik(m): 6:10am On Nov 26, 2019
Ashawopapa001:
I once asked a beautiful lady of her number after flirting with her and she reciprocated, she declined saying she's married with kids. I then told her I don't mind since I didn't believe she's married. She started ranting and trying to insult me.....
That's when I schooled her, "you ain't wearing a wedding ring and expect to be treated with respect reserved for married women, go home wear your ring you feminist if not I will spank that ass ASAP
Those who did traditional marriage are not expected to wear one. Am not supporting her rant though

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Essential(m): 6:16am On Nov 26, 2019
Because my husband is not always around. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by odisman(m): 6:23am On Nov 26, 2019
bizhop01:
Married women sure pass
I pity you. Na so your wife go sure pass. What goes around, comes around. Unless na joke you dey sha.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by sylve11: 6:24am On Nov 26, 2019
meobizy:

You asked and she politely gave you. She probably didn’t go through enough guys/toasters in her single life to device anti-suitor strategies.

this comment make sense. wink cool
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by sylve11: 6:32am On Nov 26, 2019
Princeofasia:

shocked shocked cool
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by AfroKnight: 6:38am On Nov 26, 2019
obxddon:
How wicked can you be by displaying this pic.... Are sure you want to make heaven with this temptation... Ice chilled beer......ojigbijigbi

cheesy cheesy
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by sylve11: 6:40am On Nov 26, 2019
Amanda4life:
If Its not for business, if I should have any other reason to give a guy my contact, I think it will just be better I quit that marriage.

Because such contact may land in immoral act.

Although some women are practically lonely.

When husband is out there you don't know where he is, and he will be coming back home 11:30_12pm.
Nobody to talk to except the children. And when the children are asleep , none to talk to again

Such will be hard for even a Godly woman to take.

There's vaccum here that needs to be filled up

awww! sad cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Princeofasia: 6:40am On Nov 26, 2019
odisman:

They will do same to you. You better desist from that horrible act. You need help from above. Trust me.
help from what useless above. take your hypocritic religious shit outta my face. if the do same to me nko. na u dem do?
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by tpiar: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2019
Anyone mention my name yet as giving out my contacts? I didn't read the thread.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Princeofasia: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2019
Samson0599:

Have you heard of Magun( thunderbolt) before? If you didn't stop,na wetin go end you las las
its a falacy. dosnt work. put am for your wife, bring am to me i go Bleep craze commot for the wife and magun

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Princeofasia: 6:42am On Nov 26, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
I know you're saying this because this is a faceless forum.
can u post this on Facebook where all ur loved ones and friends can see the shit u type up there?
i do not use facebook. my family know a few wives i have bleeped

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Princeofasia: 6:43am On Nov 26, 2019
millionboi2:
huh u may not stay long here little boy
u will not stay long here kid

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 26, 2019
dollytino4real:
una 4 born una sef n.a.!
and una for give una sef belle, empty ladies every
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2019
FineUsername:
Kindly understand the question before making an attempt to answer.

Thanks.

I'm not married though butvlet me contribute my own cos I'll soon do.

On what basis? To become friends? Nah... To become lovers? Nada..
For biz purposes well...yes but the day you call me casually and begin to say, I just said to check on you, youll be insulted and blocked. Men can be very funny at times.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Truthshurts: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2019
There are many reasons to that question
Business
Pleasure
Cutting
Just incase
My own experience
I met a beautiful lady and we share our contacts. I called her and we went out to see a movie. After that we crashed in a joints and we were talking..she started taking about her daughter and for a moment I felt like this lady was married. I asked her about her husband and she told me he comes in and out of Lagos 2 weeks in and out. From that point I just find one excuse and told her I had to see someone urgently .
I left her that day and never call her again
I first blocked her number and every way I or her could reach me then I deleted her.
Can’t forget that day....I felt so stupid why I didn’t notice she was married and she was still having another dates.
May God help us

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by yusluvad(m): 7:17am On Nov 26, 2019
It is well
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by maasoap(m): 7:22am On Nov 26, 2019
dollytino4real:
i like making friends with every human whether married or single

That's what playboys want, women who like to make friends with every human whether married or not. cheesy grin grin

In my own, my wife is not allowed to make friends with men outside business and work related stuff. What will their friendship bring on the table, what will be the benefits of their friendship? What will be the reasons for being friends? Imagine 5 men putting pressure on her behind my back, for how long can she resist all of them? Seems like you don't know how men are wired!
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by maasoap(m): 7:25am On Nov 26, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

For biz purposes well...yes but the day you call me casually and begin to say, I just said to check on you, youll be insulted and blocked. Men can be very funny at times.

Lol. Men are funny at all times. It's not our fault, the fault is inbuilt, biologically.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by TemmyT002(m): 7:35am On Nov 26, 2019
They will say for connections
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by FineUsername(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

cool
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by FineUsername(m): 7:42am On Nov 26, 2019
ChristmasBells:
She giving you her number thus not mean she wants to do anything with you my dear could be she just want to be a sister nd a friend for your act of kindness you shown by giving her a lift in your car and you dnt you see any guy on your way driving to help with a lift it would be also nice to help a brother with a lift in your car.

I do understand you bro. But I do not feel comfortable becoming friends with married women, TBH.

I gave four of them going towards my way lift but she was the last person to drop. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by FineUsername(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2019
jclassiq:

She gave you her contact because you asked. Plus you also did her.a favour first. So your intention was to start wooing her because you gave her a lift? When will Nigerian men have sense sef?

Guy I'm single and I have the right to woo who ever I wanna woo even your gf grin

Abi dem close boarder for wooing?
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by FineUsername(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2019
ornicus:

Why did you ask for her number if you knew she was married? Sounds like you both know what you are looking for. You better stop giving lifts to strangers.
Seriously if I knew I wouldn't ask.

I'm the type of person that a thousand girls can use the excuse of I'm married to refuse me their number.

I don't ask twice once a lady say those words.

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by FineUsername(m): 7:51am On Nov 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Her husband will be glad!
baratech:

So you can become her full time driver, that's why
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2019
FineUsername:

I gave a lady lift on Friday; I asked for her number and she oblige.

I just noticed that she's married; I politely told her that we should keep distance.

Keep wondering why she gave me her contact though.

Me too will like to read comments.
Giving you her contact doesn't mean you'll fvck if you want na. Abi, am I missing something?
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by seangy4konji: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2019
Married women are having sex just the way single guys are having sex now.

They are even in competition..they are all over Facebook..

Before you knowbyou are in one hotel or coded place far away from her area knacking fast and furiously.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) / Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be / What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.