Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? (54784 Views)

Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Mistake Married Women Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2019
FineUsername:

Seriously if I knew I wouldn't ask.

I'm the type of person that a thousand girls can use the excuse of I'm married to refuse me their number.

I don't ask twice once a lady say those words.

You said you saw her ring.please stop lying
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Amanda4life: 7:59am On Nov 26, 2019
Danzakidakura:
your coitus de scratch you ne ? Give way pls

No doubt that this is what you live for in this life

I pity your end
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Amanda4life: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2019
It is better to marry a man who is discipline than a religious but flirty man
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by carpdiemz: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2019
mezarddinny:
see stupid thinking from someone who claims to get reciprocated when flirting. There are various reasons a woman may decide not to wear her ring.

pls I would love to know the reasons why a woman may decide not to wear her wedding ring . thanks
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Danzakidakura(m): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2019
Amanda4life:

No doubt that this is what you live for in this life

I pity your end
kai this one pain me ooo.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by FineUsername(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2019
Amanda4life:

This smartphone has caused a lot of divorce s in marriages.

People run away from their spouses to enable them have a free chat with their lovers.thereby causing a lot of damage to their marriage.

The time they should be home to bond with their family they will waste it somewhere in a bid to flirt thru their smart phone.

Some marriages can be saved in absence of smartphone s.

Most people are married to smartphone .spouses give attention to smartphone s more than their partners

My question is
Are you married to smartphone?

Your comments dey make sense back to back. cool
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Amanda4life: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2019
Ladies should go for a man who is focused, qho is supportive of your dreams,well disciplined, that can bring the best out of them.
These set of men will help you achieve your dream in life.
It is better to go with such men than to run to sexy, rich and religious men

If you want to live a fulfilled life

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by tenmariner: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2019
There is a guy I know. A neighbour. He rented a flat adjacent to mine. He brings in married women to the house for knacks...the apartment was rented for him by a married woman. He doesn't sleep there..only comes for appointment. The shocking thing is ALL the women are married.. Without exaggeration, I have seen close to 15 married women. He usually introduce them to me if we meet at the gate. The women feel shy, some even greet me confidently.. The women discuss about their husband sometimes..I have been more scared about married women since then.

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by FineUsername(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2019
ornicus:

You said you saw her ring.please stop lying
I didn't. Can you quote where I said that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Amanda4life: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2019
Men are not the same, likewise women.

In marriage Some people are lucky while some are not.

Don't count your self lucky until you get married.

Marriage can mar or make you.

It can change you to a person you are not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by godofuck231: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2019
Flirting is allowed , but extramarital sex that I cannot assure your safety , women who don't get attention from their husbands or guys will give out contacts to men who commands their attention and fro, some men don't touch their wives for months or years which is traditionally a divorce , in such cases the women seek love sex and attention from men who are available

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Amanda4life: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2019
godofuck231:
Flirting is allowed , but extramarital sex that I cannot assure your safety , women who don't get attention from their husbands or guys will give out contacts to men who commands their attention and fro, some men don't touch their wives for months or years which is traditionally a divorce , in such cases the women seek love sex and attention from men who are available

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by FineUsername(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2019
godofuck231:

Flirting will definitely give room to extra marital affairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Depressed101: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2019
dollytino4real:
i like making friends with every human whether married or single
one day you will make the one that would put you in trouble.. Relax that day is coming
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by bizhop01: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2019
odisman:

I pity you. Na so your wife go sure pass. What goes around, comes around. Unless na joke you dey sha.
No time with amateur girls
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by pocohantas(f): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2019
If need be, I will give out my number.
Single or married. I don't know why it is always women being asked these questions.

-Can married women wear pant
-Can married women wear makeup
-Should married women change their lines
-Should married women do this, do that

One would think marriage in Nigeria is a bondage or total loss of identity to a woman. Maybe it is sef.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by tikristinimi21: 9:12am On Nov 26, 2019
FineUsername:

grin

It is not every married woman that wears a wedding ring. Not all churches wed couples with a ring. Ring does not make you less married or more married. Marriage is a commitment of the heart.There are women who wears ring and are terribly promiscuous

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by jclassiq(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2019
FineUsername:

Guy I'm single and I have the right to woo who ever I wanna woo even your gf grin

Abi dem close boarder for wooing?

Hahaha. Sorry I don't even have. Maybe you can woo for both of us
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by micxwell(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2019
Amanda4life:
It is better to marry a man who is discipline than a religious but flirty man
A religious man that isn't discipline! You need to question his faith then.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by micxwell(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2019
pocohantas:
If need be, I will give out my number.
Single or married. I don't know why it is always women being asked these questions.

-Can married women wear pant
-Can married women wear makeup
-Should married women change their lines
-Should married women do this, do that

One would think marriage in Nigeria is a bondage or total loss of identity to a woman. Maybe it is sef.
Poco has spoken...
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by cutediva87(f): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2019
yes i do, any problem?

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by DissTroy(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2019
Amanda4life:

Some did not do white wedding. Even Court wedding.

Like me I don't wear ring.
If he's not going to fund a white wedding for reasons known to you both, tell your man to do a court wedding at least. Make it legal. If he's scared of making it legal, then he is hiding something or doesn't even trust you.

If a man really loves a woman, he should make it legal. You both could sign pre-nuptials if it'd make him more comfortable but get him to make your union with him legal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by DissTroy(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

I'm not married though butvlet me contribute my own cos I'll soon do.

On what basis? To become friends? Nah... To become lovers? Nada..
For biz purposes well...yes but the day you call me casually and begin to say, I just said to check on you, youll be insulted and blocked. Men can be very funny at times.

...But a lot of you women who are engaged and married make subtle moves on men - single or married - on social media; especially when you realize during the first few exchanges you have that the said man has an easy way with words. You bait and edge him on, seeking to be the focus of his attention when he has time to be online. "There's no harm", you think, "And he hasn't been perverted or overt or even made any advances", you add. And when he delays with his replies (which give you butterflies inside), you ask him,"What are you up to this evening? You seem so busy." You deliberately court the attention of such guys and rarely ever mention your relationship status (not like he asks because he's not even interested in starting a relationship with you).

Months or weeks after, your psyche has been tweaked to look on him favourably - you are more likely to give out your number. The men who are willing know how to get your number and you are very likely to hook up.

Don't act like you are ice. I'm deliberately not stating specific examples. If you are engaged or married, outrightly tell men so and don't put yourself in the difficult position of being vulnerable to men who can malleate and shape words as they please. Not all of us have moral codes. Don't ruin your relationships. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Kubernetes: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2019
Rosamystica:

Not untill u come here and see what this fulani women selling "Fura d nunu" do with boys working in a building construction site.

lol...I hear say them like prik too.
So it's true ko?
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by midnighter(f): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2019
Hangulsaram:

Can you please tell us valid reasons why a married Woman should not put on her ring?

Because she doesn't want to! Almost nobody in my family wears a ring.

It's not for everybody

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by LordAdam16: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2019
OP asked married women a question; guys just carry their nonsense shade on top the thread.

Shey dem dey work una ni?

Just few responses from the Mrs'. Guys leave the floor for the appropriate respondents to answer!

-Lord
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by tukzee: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2019
The day married men stops collecting single ladies no, know it very well that the end has come smiley smiley smiley
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by EasternPrince: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2019
midnighter:

It's not for everybody

An entire family of wh.ores and runs girls? No wonderrrrrrrr!

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Godiloveu(f): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2019
I give my colleagues and customers my number I don't mind , because they know am married and they respect that...but a total stranger, I can't give, if u force it u get fake number that will ring and no answer or impolite one

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Amanda4life: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2019
DissTroy:

If he's not going to fund a white wedding for reasons known to you both, tell your man to do a court wedding at least. Make it legal. If he's scared of making it legal, then he is hiding something or doesn't even trust you.

If a man really loves a woman, he should make it legal. You both could sign pre-nuptials if it'd make him more comfortable but get him to make your union with him legal.

We can only take a horse to the river but wouldn't be able to force it to drink water

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2019
midnighter:

It's not for everybody

LMAO, someone is definitely getting knacks & this isn't me getting paranoid.

Benefits of a ring chases men away, at least the decent ones. There is a myth that if you are pressured enough you'll probably might consider it when chips are down. Please wear your ring.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2019
Pacesetter123:
I still ask,do u piple Eva attended a wedding ceremony at Deeper Life or The Lord Chosen church before?Do dey exchange rings?
So it's not a must dat someone should wear a ring to show dat she is married
Please add RCCG to that too. Bible was used during the exchange of vows in my wedding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady / How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.