Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? (54792 Views)

Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Mistake Married Women Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by midnighter(f): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2019
truthsayer009:

LMAO, someone is definitely getting knacks & this isn't me getting paranoid.

Wedding ring doesn't preclude knacks, that's a simplistic view

My family is just not interested in such stuff, even me I think I would find it difficult to wear it. It looks impractical

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Hangulsaram: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2019
midnighter:

Because she doesn't want to! Almost nobody in my family wears a ring.

It's not for everybody
I said reason, we already know that she does n’t want to. Now the question is why does she not want to.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by midnighter(f): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2019
Hangulsaram:

I said reason, we already know that she does n’t want to. Now the question is why does she not want to.

Okay, what is the reason for wanting to?

2 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by midnighter(f): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2019
truthsayer009:

Benefits of a ring chases men away, at least the decent ones. There is a myth that if you are pressured enough you'll probably might consider it when chips are down. Please wear your ring.

So what about those guys who approach me with a shining golden band and tell me "baby don't mind this thing I'm wearing, it's just fashion"

Anybody who wants to be bad will be bad!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2019
Listen!

Women base their morality based on what is socially acceptable regardless whether it’s right or not. It’s just female nature. Those ladies here saying @strictly business” don’t know what they are saying until they see theirselve doing just same thing to a man who has high values and more resources than their husbands. Not all though but most.
Never listen to what a woman’s says, look at her actions. ☺️

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Folarinland(m): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2019
sharing contacts doesn't mean anything
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2019
midnighter:

So what about those guys who approach me with a shining golden band and tell me "baby don't mind this thing I'm wearing, it's just fashion"

Anybody who wants to be bad will be bad!

At least you saw the ring & you know it's not fashion. Just because a Man is saying something stupid to get into a lady's pant doesn't mean all men behave that way.

I don't by the idea of drawing much attention to yourself when you know you can save yourself by wearing a ring at least.

Can we just call a spade a spade for once? Biko.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 26, 2019
midnighter:

Wedding ring doesn't preclude knacks, that's a simplistic view

My family is just not interested in such stuff, even me I think I would find it difficult to wear it. It looks impractical

Okay you can do as you wish.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by midnighter(f): 11:20am On Nov 26, 2019
truthsayer009:

At least you saw the ring & you know it's not fashion. Just because a Man is saying something stupid to get into a lady's pant doesn't mean he his right.

I don't by the idea of drawing much attention to yourself when you know you can save yourself by wearing a ring at least.

Can we just call a spade a spade for once? Biko.

Exactly, he's not right, he's wrong..that's just the point. Did the band stop him from talking rubbish? No.

I understand the concept of driving guys away with the ring. Some single girls wear them to scare guys away

But it doesn't mean you will automatically succumb to advances. Wedding ring is just the first line of defence...we have so many strategies to help us get rid of guys lol
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2019
midnighter:

Exactly, he's not right, he's wrong..that's just the point. Did the band stop him from talking rubbish? No.

I understand the concept of driving guys away with the ring. Some single girls wear them to scare guys away

But it doesn't mean you will automatically succumb to advances. Wedding ring is just the first line of defence...we have so many strategies to help us get rid of guys lol

Okay no problem.

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by EasternPrince: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2019
midnighter:

Exactly , he's not right, he's wrong..that's just the point. Did the band stop him from talking rubbish? No.

Them take the word Exactly swear for you. Every comment must start with exactly. Lol

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by drnoel: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ashawopapa001:
I once asked a beautiful lady of her number after flirting with her and she reciprocated, she declined saying she's married with kids. I then told her I don't mind since I didn't believe she's married. She started ranting and trying to insult me.....
That's when I schooled her, "you ain't wearing a wedding ring and expect to be treated with respect reserved for married women, go home wear your ring you feminist if not I will spank that ass ASAP

I think something is worrying u. So if a lady walks up to me and start talking trash cos am not wearing my wedding band. Then she should insult me cos I was making jokes with her? Una get time
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by DissTroy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Amanda4life:

We can only take a horse to the river but wouldn't be able to force it to drink water
Tell your man you want to do a proper change of name so all your documents before you married him can still be valid. You need a marriage certificate to do that. You aren't scamming him - you are just smartly handling a marriage certification. Tell him the certificate would contain any condition he wants.
If you both were resident in the west, I'd understand but there's nothing for a man to be scared about making his marriage legal in Nigeria. At the very worst, he could include pre-nuptials.

Use the change of name approach. Don't force it or it would be suspicious. Google "Things you need a marriage certificate for" for ideas.

P.S: I know Nigerian men are very suspicious if a female insists on it. Goad him with your feminine charms to do it but be honest.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Slimsly100(f): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
So what about women who were only married traditionally

Ashawopapa001:
I once asked a beautiful lady of her number after flirting with her and she reciprocated, she declined saying she's married with kids. I then told her I don't mind since I didn't believe she's married. She started ranting and trying to insult me.....
That's when I schooled her, "you ain't wearing a wedding ring and expect to be treated with respect reserved for married women, go home wear your ring you feminist if not I will spank that ass ASAP

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by naijafox(m): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
Canberra55:

My niggar. 55

How far
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by CoCoLav(f): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
So you shouldn't network because you are married? Not every man wants to toast you or has sinister intentions. Walking around with the mentality that every man wants to toast you means you won't go far in life. Besides, not every man is heterosexual. Some people may actually want your number because they want to connect. When asked for my number, I give it out depending on where we meet..at a conference, school etc. If the calls become inappropriate, you have the option of blocking the number and moving on. Its childish for someone to ask for your number and your first response as a mature and professional woman is "sorry I'm married". Did he ask you to marry him?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by KingWarri: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
maiahsaiah:

I love when men reply stupid men, that’s the only time they stop and listen. If it was a woman, they’ll look for how to shame her.
Some men are just not worthy to be called men. The way they speak is so appalling..

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by rexandyke(m): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
Where can someone see these married women that need online company? I can provide that for as many as are willing.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Rosamystica(f): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kubernetes:

lol...I hear say them like prik too. So it's true ko?
Bro,u need hear dem moan "wayo,walahi," Those women cant control heights of ecstacy.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
KingWarri:

Some men are just not worthy to be called men. The way they speak is so appalling..

So true
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Icon79(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
That's a very good question! I have been asking myself that same question as well.

O pari

FineUsername:
Kindly understand the question before making an attempt to answer.

Thanks.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by virago(f): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
FineUsername:

If you noticed I didn't ask guys because they offer. It's left for the woman (she alone know her marital status) to accept or reject.

Besides I didn't state the bolded, is it a crime? smiley

It is not only on her to accept or reject , let the men stop asking too , I mean , why would a man ask a married woman for her number
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
DissTroy:

...But a lot of you women who are engaged and married make subtle moves on men - single or married - on social media; especially when you realize during the first few exchanges you have that the said man has an easy way with words. You bait and edge him on, seeking to be the focus of his attention when he has time to be online. "There's no harm", you think, "And he hasn't been perverted or overt or even made any advances", you add. And when he delays with his replies (which give you butterflies inside), you ask him,"What are you up to this evening? You seem so busy." You deliberately court the attention of such guys and rarely ever mention your relationship status (not like he asks because he's not even interested in starting a relationship with you).

Months or weeks after, your psyche has been tweaked to look on him favourably - you are more likely to give out your number. The men who are willing know how to get your number and you are very likely to hook up.

Don't act like you are ice. I'm deliberately not stating specific examples. If you are engaged or married, outrightly tell men so and don't put yourself in the difficult position of being vulnerable to men who can malleate and shape words as they please. Not all of us have moral codes. Don't ruin your relationships. smiley

Hahahaaa... I understand you perfectly well.

This is no advert but I'm not into any relationship for now and I dont seek guys attention here on Nairaland because most of them are underage. What I mean is I'm 38 years and I'm.not ashamed to disclose my age cos I dont have time for Nairaland guys.

I know how many have slide into my DM but I only hi them and thats all. Infact I asked one of them how old and he said 30 so you see? Underage and I immediately I told him I'm 38 and he was wowed and that's it.

So its not a question of jumping around men here for attention.
When God is ready, he'll settle me.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Hangulsaram: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
midnighter:

Okay, what is the reason for wanting to?
I want you to justify you answer ma. If you can’t please don’t bother replying me biko.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by midnighter(f): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hangulsaram:

I want you to justify you answer ma. If you can’t please don’t bother replying me biko.

My reason was that I just don't like it but you said it wasn't a reason. What do you want again

My mother never wore one, my relatives don't except a few of my cousins. It just doesn't look like a big deal to me.

And she said it was unhygienic to have a ring on 24/7 when you use your hands to do all sorts of things.

Now I have some psychological biases against it which have already been inculcated in my mind for years.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by FineUsername(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
virago:

It is not only on her to accept or reject , let the men stop asking too , I mean , why would a man ask a married woman for her number
It's not the way you see it. As in unknowingly. I don't think a man will know a lady is married and will still wanna woo her.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by midnighter(f): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
CoCoLav:
So you shouldn't network because you are married? Not every man wants to toast you or has sinister intentions. Walking around with the mentality that every man wants to toast you means you won't go far in life. Besides, not every man is heterosexual. Some people may actually want your number because they want to connect. When asked for my number, I give it out depending on where we meet..at a conference, school etc. If the calls become inappropriate, you have the option of blocking the number and moving on. Its childish for someone to ask for your number and your first response as a mature and professional woman is "sorry I'm married". Did he ask you to marry him?
I agree with this
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by godofuck231: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=FineUsername post=84373229]

Flirting will definitely give room to extra marital affairs. [quote] thats how many see it
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by olamilarks(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Hahahaaa... I understand you perfectly well.

This is no advert but I'm not into any relationship for now and I dont seek guys attention here on Nairaland because most of them are underage. What I mean is I'm 38 years and I'm.not ashamed to disclose my age cos I dont have time for Nairaland guys.

I know how many have slide into my DM but I only hi them and thats all. Infact I asked one of them how old and he said 30 so you see? Underage and I immediately I told him I'm 38 and he was wowed and that's it.

So its not a question of jumping around men here for attention.
When God is ready, he'll settle me.
I think I know you, from SDK.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
Depressed101:
one day you will make the one that would put you in trouble.. Relax that day is coming
backto sender 100%
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
maasoap:

That's what playboys want, women who like to make friends with every human whether married or not. cheesy grin grin

In my own, my wife is not allowed to make friends with men outside business and work related stuff. What will their friendship bring on the table, what will be the benefits of their friendship? What will be the reasons for being friends? Imagine 5 men putting pressure on her behind my back, for how long can she resist all of them? Seems like you don't know how men are wired!
stingy man
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
Amossity:

and una for give una sef belle, empty ladies every
wasted spam everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) / Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be / What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.