Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? (54723 Views)

Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Mistake Married Women Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Danzakidakura(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
dollytino4real:
but if i give u go chop clean mouth! pretentious guy
hahahaha, my sugarcane is for special person not for public use. Thanks for the offer.

9 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Danzakidakura:
hahahaha, my sugarcane is for special person not for public use. Thanks for the offer.
ok sugarcane man

2 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Edyice: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
dollytino4real:
yes, because happiness is free

Correct wink wink

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Olorunnim: 3:08am On Nov 25, 2019
dollytino4real:
to u or the whole world
To me oscourf And thanks in advance grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by nengibo: 5:56am On Nov 25, 2019
dollytino4real:
anything woman do n.a. crime or sin but wen men do n.a. enjoyment
It's a man's world

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
nengibo:

It's a man's world
una 4 born una sef n.a.!

8 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Olorunnim:
To me oscourf And thanks in advance grin
thanks not reachable
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
It is totally wrong for a woman to do such
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by baratech: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
FineUsername:

I gave a lady lift on Friday; I asked for her number and she oblige.

I just noticed that she's married; I politely told her that we should keep distance.

Keep wondering why she gave me her contact though.

Me too will like to read comments.

So you can become her full time driver, that's why

7 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
Do single ladies even give men their number.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
FineUsername:

I just noticed that she's married; I politely told her that we should keep distance.

Why did you ask for her number if you knew she was married? Sounds like you both know what you are looking for. You better stop giving lifts to strangers.

11 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Goldenheart(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
kiss
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Kennedyiheme: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
dollytino4real:
no ne we dey get belle
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Rosarie(f): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ashawopapa001:
I once asked a beautiful lady of her number after flirting with her and she reciprocated, she declined saying she's married with kids. I then told her I don't mind since I didn't believe she's married. She started ranting and trying to insult me.....
That's when I schooled her, "you ain't wearing a wedding ring and expect to be treated with respect reserved for married women, go home wear your ring you feminist if not I will spank that ass ASAP
she told you,it was s simple as that.not all church use ring to wed, be guided.

12 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by baratech: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
I'm here to read comments
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by hollowpot15684(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ashawopapa001:
I once asked a beautiful lady of her number after flirting with her and she reciprocated, she declined saying she's married with kids. I then told her I don't mind since I didn't believe she's married. She started ranting and trying to insult me.....
That's when I schooled her, "you ain't wearing a wedding ring and expect to be treated with respect reserved for married women, go home wear your ring you feminist if not I will spank that ass ASAP

Ahhhhha, Very maturely.

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by AngelicBeing: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by ikwedim(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
See question. This one may just return from holy land. Do you know how many married woman on bed with guys now?

3 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by jaxxy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
FineUsername:
Kindly understand the question before making an attempt to answer.

Thanks.

Unless its strictly for business purposes. If not it’s completely wrong to do so or unless Ure telling ur husband about the incident or occurrence and he’s ok with it.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by joeeee240(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
dollytino4real:

Shut up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Oduduwa707: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
grin
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by UrVillagePpl: 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Am waiting for my wife to comment cool

4 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Lastmankc(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
dollytino4real:
but if i give u go chop clean mouth! pretentious guy
Please give me
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Phemzy4(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
Please why would you choose not to put on your wedding ring as a woman. Most especially young Mrs. Any tenable reason?
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by OcMichaels(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
mezarddinny:
see stupid thinking from someone who claims to get reciprocated when flirting. There are various reasons a woman may decide not to wear her ring.

Promiscuous reasons I guess.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Enemyofpeace: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
FineUsername:
Kindly understand the question before making an attempt to answer.

Thanks.
na exam? Rubbish!
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by PHOTSEE(m): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
FineUsername:

you asked and it was give
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Enemyofpeace: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
baratech:
I'm here to read comments
I'm here to cause trouble
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Enemyofpeace: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
FineUsername:

you mean a married woman gaved you her phone number?
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
AfroKnight:

Nice!
Enjoy
natin sweet like those ice-chilled beer i'm seeing

2 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by OcMichaels(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
na exam? Rubbish!

People dey para sha
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Bobrisky1: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
Oduduwa707:
grin
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? / Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? / Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.