Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her (53391 Views)

My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? / Thoughts On Thread: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / My Sister Wants Court Marriage, Her Husband Doesn't. Advise Her Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by CanadaOrBust: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
sassysure:

Thank u. I know and have seen men who get turned on by pregnant and lactating women. Lactating is worst
That man is very selfish

There are men that love to drink breast milk - can’t get enough
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Weathered: 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
wwwkaycom:
Bose is an outgoing and sexually active young lady of 26, she got married to her hubby in November, 2018, they are now blessed with a big baby boy.

She was my student and very close to me and my family during her ND and HND days. She is just like a member of my family. I know that she was involved with two guys then, one a student in the same school during her ND and the other, a businessman in town during her HND days. Her affair with the businessman didn't materialise into marriage because the man wanted her to get pregnant first, a proposal she vehemently opposed because its like a taboo in her family and her religious organization.

That relationship broke and she met another guy who I didn't really know in 2017. She told me that the guy was easygoing and fun loving too so I didn't really had much advise to give other than the normal talks about being of good behaviour etc.

They got married in November 2018, she relocated to live with her hubby in Abuja, now they're blessed with a very big baby boy.

She visited me with her baby last weekend when she came to attend the funeral of her uncle here in Ondo State. She stayed in my place. It was then we really had time to talk. She told me that her husband believes so much in some archaic things that is affecting her badly.

For instance, he doesn't believe in the use of Air Conditioner because it is carcinogenic, he had sex with her last the day he realised she was pregnant in January. She said her hubby believed having sex with a pregnant woman will hurt the baby. She put to bed in August and since then nothing has happened because the hubby said no sex until breast feeding is over so that the breast milk will not be contaminated with semen.

I have been laughing since then but its not a laughing matter. She said this guy is so serious with these wrong facts and is not willing to let it go for anything and that she had engaged him in discussions over this many times with the guy sticking to his points. She said the guy is so caring and the way he dots on her and the baby is out of this world. He hired a nanny for her. the nanny followed her to Ondo State for the funeral and stayed with her in my place.

Honestly, I haven't heard this kind of thing before. I told her I'll post it on Nairaland and she said I should go ahead and that she will be interested in reading people's comments. I actually admonished her not to look the way of any other guy or be involved in extramarital affairs as that could lead to problems she won't be able to handle. She said that is almost impossible in the environment she lives in Abuja and the way her husband dots on the family. Good people, kindly advise please.
your relationship with this married woman is unhealthy and devilish.

You're not a family member so why is she telling you the frequency and situation of her husband's sex life with her and you're a male.

I find your relationship with her more needing of attention than her husband "old fashioned" ways

2 Likes

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Cutehector(m): 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
You can't have it all in marriage.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by CanadaOrBust: 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
Weathered:

You're not a family member so why is she telling you the frequency and situation of her husband's sex life with her and you're a male.

I find your relationship with her more needing of attention than her husband "old fashioned" ways

Umm, did it ever occur to u that maybe he, emm, MADE UP THE STORY??!!
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Pacesetter123(m): 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
brush is even too far
Her middle finger would do grin
Okokobioko! Buhari must hear this! kiss
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by CanadaOrBust: 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
Cutehector:
You can't have it all in marriage.

In life in general, not just marriage
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by bizzibodi(m): 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
wirinet:

It gets worse during pregnancy
I want to hear from d female folks.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by toprealman: 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Abagworo:
Actually majority of men are turned off by lactating breasts. I know some hypocrites might not want to say this but it's true. Most men sleep with their pregnant wives just to make her feel good not like they're enjoying it except men with tiny thing. The most difficult time for men in marriage is that 2nd to last trimester and first 3 to 6 months post delivery of their wives. By "difficult" I mean faithfulness. That man might not be archaic but is trying to avoid some things before he gets turned off too early in marriage. That is if her attitude has not turned him off already.
When you were spending his money you no notice am abi?
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Weathered: 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Umm, did it ever occure to u that maybe he, emm, MADE UP THE STORY??!!
and does it matter which ever way? Even if he made it up, it's a bad idea and proposition
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by bruse212: 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
Forget pretence. Without sex in Marriage a lot happens. Find a good time to reason with your husband. Forget dotting. Don't joke with sex. Especially when a woman has high libido
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by jimmyLd101: 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Don't dull yourself you can enjoy both ways boys they here way go satisfy you sexualy no string. Life na go slow
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by CanadaOrBust: 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
sassysure:

That man is hiding something honestly. Look at his pathetic excuses.

Mr. CRACKHAUS (what a moniker, but it could have been worse like crackhead), see, I’m not the only one saying it!

1 Like

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by CanadaOrBust: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
Weathered:
and does it matter which ever way? Even if he made it up, it's a bad idea and proposition

It doesn’t matter since no such people ever existed - figments of his imagination
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Pacesetter123(m): 12:02am On Nov 26, 2019
kennybabs1980:
Plenty. My uncle is one of them. He believes so much that the gas in AC is carcinogenic, he'll fight you if you try to tell him its not true.
But have ever conducted experiment to prove de man wrong?A lot of you doesn't know dat de old-fashion AC oyibo sent to us dat dey demselves are not using it because de knew it emits carcinogenic substance.Even those old time fridges sent to 3rd world kon3s such as ours has a potential of causing cancer.Although,dere is now a little improvement in de standard of things imported into our kon3.
Dats one of de reasons we established SON,tho dey are technically dead as concerned dia responsibility.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Pacesetter123(m): 12:07am On Nov 26, 2019
Bshowguy:
I believe she will be fine
Dey said dey needed some advice.
Is this your own an advice?
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Alexaonfleek: 12:09am On Nov 26, 2019
Pacesetter123:
Okokobioko! Buhari must hear this! kiss
what does buhari have to do with this tongue
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Amanda4life: 12:13am On Nov 26, 2019
Over time your body will, or must adjust to it.

But if you feel you can not wait untill then, have a discussion with him and get a vibrator.
Viberator doesn't have or produce semens

So long as the man is not cheating on you
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Pacesetter123(m): 12:16am On Nov 26, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
what does buhari have to do with this tongue
It's part of the kuruption he is fighting.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Alexaonfleek: 12:19am On Nov 26, 2019
Pacesetter123:
It's part of the kuruption he is fighting.
grin grin ;Dlmaooooo
Well he has not succeeded cheesy
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by AmuDimpka: 12:21am On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=CanadaOrBust post=84332096]Her husband is not highly sexed. He has low libido and she should adjust accordingly if she wants the marriage to last. Sex is not everything. Let her enjoy her baby and other aspects of marriage and life.
FTC!!!
Never thought this would make front page.
Goes to show, if u make up a good story, u never know...

I dedicate this FTC to that guy, Onyema, and his Air Peace.
We know he stole money but at least he put it to good use, unlike people like Mompha and Hushpuppy who just kept buying Lamboghinis[i/quote]

Idíot

Stoke from who and where
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Jaqenhghar: 12:22am On Nov 26, 2019
... she foolishly allowed jobless people to form opinions on her marriage. SMH
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by CanadaOrBust: 12:29am On Nov 26, 2019
Abfinest007:
do we still have these kind of primitive people in these Nigeria

Only in made-up stories on a forum called Nairalanf
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by CanadaOrBust: 12:33am On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=AmuDimpka post=84366627][/quote]

He connived with Jonathan’s SA named Kuku to steal billions meant for settling Niger Delta militant issue. Didn’t u read that story published in 2014?
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Mycartoonpic(m): 12:44am On Nov 26, 2019
Na Naija we dey.. Lol.. Just a saying.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Putin007: 12:49am On Nov 26, 2019
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by DexterousOne(m): 12:55am On Nov 26, 2019
Assuming the man was the sex starved party

I doubt if the comments im reading here will still apply.

Sexual compatibility is a key to a lasting and healthy marriage

Two prudes will have a great marriage, all other things being constant.

Two freaks will also have a great marriage other things being constant

A freak and a prude may have a good marriage if there is compromise and communication

But apart from.that

The marriage cannot be happy
Resentment will set in

1 Like

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by jefman(m): 12:57am On Nov 26, 2019
nawa oo

book
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by DexterousOne(m): 12:59am On Nov 26, 2019
sassysure:

He just married to have biological kids and avoid societal stigmatization. I just dey pity the woman.it should be the other way round.

The other way round?

It should not be o
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by nduchucks: 12:59am On Nov 26, 2019
Weathered:

Don't mind the potential adulterer. Why is he hosting a married woman in his house and getting very intimate with the lady by discussing her sex life?

OP you've already committed emotional adultery, you better quit while you can. Karma is a bitch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 26, 2019
wwwkaycom:
Bose is an outgoing and sexually active young lady of 26, she got married to her hubby in November, 2018, they are now blessed with a big baby boy.

She was my student and very close to me and my family during her ND and HND days. She is just like a member of my family. I know that she was involved with two guys then, one a student in the same school during her ND and the other, a businessman in town during her HND days. Her affair with the businessman didn't materialise into marriage because the man wanted her to get pregnant first, a proposal she vehemently opposed because its like a taboo in her family and her religious organization.

That relationship broke and she met another guy who I didn't really know in 2017. She told me that the guy was easygoing and fun loving too so I didn't really had much advise to give other than the normal talks about being of good behaviour etc.

They got married in November 2018, she relocated to live with her hubby in Abuja, now they're blessed with a very big baby boy.

She visited me with her baby last weekend when she came to attend the funeral of her uncle here in Ondo State. She stayed in my place. It was then we really had time to talk. She told me that her husband believes so much in some archaic things that is affecting her badly.

For instance, he doesn't believe in the use of Air Conditioner because it is carcinogenic, he had sex with her last the day he realised she was pregnant in January. She said her hubby believed having sex with a pregnant woman will hurt the baby. She put to bed in August and since then nothing has happened because the hubby said no sex until breast feeding is over so that the breast milk will not be contaminated with semen.

I have been laughing since then but its not a laughing matter. She said this guy is so serious with these wrong facts and is not willing to let it go for anything and that she had engaged him in discussions over this many times with the guy sticking to his points. She said the guy is so caring and the way he dots on her and the baby is out of this world. He hired a nanny for her. the nanny followed her to Ondo State for the funeral and stayed with her in my place.

Honestly, I haven't heard this kind of thing before. I told her I'll post it on Nairaland and she said I should go ahead and that she will be interested in reading people's comments. I actually admonished her not to look the way of any other guy or be involved in extramarital affairs as that could lead to problems she won't be able to handle. She said that is almost impossible in the environment she lives in Abuja and the way her husband dots on the family. Good people, kindly advise please.

Her husband is a Homosexual.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Her husband is not highly sexed. He has low libido and she should adjust accordingly if she wants the marriage to last. Sex is not everything. Let her enjoy her baby and other aspects of marriage and life.
FTC!!!
Never thought this would make front page.
Goes to show, if u make up a good story, u never know...

I dedicate this FTC to that guy, Onyema, and his Air Peace.
We know he stole money but at least he put it to good use, unlike people like Mompha and Hushpuppy who just kept buying Lamboghinis

We also know u stole money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband / Do You Make Someone Your Enemy When You Are Generous To Them ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.