Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her (53403 Views)

My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? / Thoughts On Thread: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / My Sister Wants Court Marriage, Her Husband Doesn't. Advise Her Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by StPete: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
crackhaus:
How does the man's libido and sex-drive even fathom into the conversation? cheesy

People are just so sex-centric these days that it is totally unbelievable for a healthy man to go over 9months without any need to fvck his pregnant wife, or fvck anyone for that matter.

Messed up mentality.

Any man with a healthy sex appetite will not go without Sex for a week let alone 9 months unless you’re relieving yourself elsewhere. Surely, low libido has been the reason behind his not wanting to copulate, forget his archaic mindset.

What happens with having sex gently during pregnancy if you feel it could hurt the baby?

If sperm adds with ovaries to form babies, how does it turn around to hurt the baby? (Assuming truly, if sperm can contaminate the milk). Moreso, some women have been known to suck sperm, how come they aren’t dead?

Besides, it is obvious that his archaism is centered around sex which clearly shows that the man is trying to avoid sex by ALL MEANS!

9 months of pregnancy + 1yr 6 months of breastfeeding = Extremely low libido

8 Likes

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by crackhaus: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U ok sir? Why r u so hung up on the definition of asexual. Google it, you’d know the exact textbook definition. What we r discussing here is why a man would avoid having sex with his wife for two years on the pretext she was pregnant, then breastfeeding. He might even decide it is not safe till the child starts school!
Genius, you and I are not having any discussion.
You already assumed the reason behind the man's behaviour is because he is asexual.

CanadaOrBust:

Some people avoid sex if they can. Some don’t have sex at all - asexual. That’s how libido figures into it. Everyone’s sexuality is not like yours

The only thing you are supposed to be typing now is a statement acquiescing to my advise on how you should teach your baseless assumptions to your kids.

5 Likes

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by crackhaus: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
StPete:

Any man with a healthy sex appetite will not go without Sex for a week let alone 9 months unless you’re relieving yourself elsewhere. Surely, low libido has been the reason behind his not wanting to copulate, forget his archaic mindset.
There's so much comedy in this statement that trying to respond seriously to it will give it an appearance of fact.

5 Likes

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by frozen70(f): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
wwwkaycom:
Bose is an outgoing and sexually active young lady of 26, she got married to her hubby in November, 2018, they are now blessed with a big baby boy.
She was my student and very close to me and my family during her ND and HND days. She is just like a member of my family. I know that she was involved with two guys then, one a student in the same school during her ND and the other, a businessman in town during her HND days. Her affair with the businessman didn't materialise into marriage because the man wanted her to get pregnant first, a proposal she vehemently opposed because its like a taboo in her family and her religious organization. That relationship broke and she met another guy who I didn't really know in 2017. She told me that the guy was easygoing and fun loving too so I didn't really had much advise to give other than the normal talks about being of good behaviour etc.
They got married in November 2018, she relocated to live with her hubby in Abuja, now they're blessed with a very big baby boy.
She visited me with her baby last weekend when she came to attend the funeral of her uncle here in Ondo State. She stayed in my place. It was then we really had time to talk. She told me that her husband believes so much in some archaic things that is affecting her badly. For instance, he doesn't believe in the use of Air Conditioner because it is carcinogenic, he had sex with her last the day he realised she was pregnant in January. She said her hubby believed having sex with a pregnant woman will hurt the baby. She put to bed in August and since then nothing has happened because the hubby said no sex until breast feeding is over so that the breast milk will not be contaminated with semen, I have been laughing since then but its not a laughing matter. She said this guy is so serious with these wrong facts and is not willing to let it go for anything and that she had engaged him in discussions over this many times with the guy sticking to his points. She said the guy is so caring and the way he dots on her and the baby is out of this world. He hired a nanny for her. the nanny followed her to Ondo State for the funeral and stayed with her in my place. Honestly, I haven't heard this kind of thing before. I told her I'll post it on nairaland and she said I should go ahead and that she will be interested in reading people's comments. I actually admonished her not to look the way of any other guy or be involved in extramarital affairs as that could lead to problems she won't be able to handle. She said that is almost impossible in the environment she lives in Abuja and the way her husband dots on the family. Good people, kindly advise please.

I am see that the major issue here is his stupid belive over sex during pregnancy and breast feeding

For the sake of peace, she should find a gadget and pleasure herself

If he feel offended, she will defend herself

What kind of wahala is this ❓

2 Likes

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by CanadaOrBust: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
crackhaus:

Genius, you and I are not having any discussion.
You already assumed the reason behind the man's behaviour is because he is asexual.

The only thing you are supposed to be typing now is a statement acquiescing to my advise on how you should teach your baseless assumptions to your kids.

(What’s with this obsession with my kids - u r BASELESSLY ASSUMING I have kids)
Bros, you have to start with an assumption otherwise u can’t discuss the topic - I’m not the man, neither r u. My assumption is he must not be that into sex, which I shorthanded as “asexual” for this discussion.
Proffer your own ideas and make your own comments - that’s how civilized people discuss

4 Likes

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by crackhaus: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

(What’s with this obsession with my kids - u r BASELESSLY ASSUMING I have kids)
Bros, you have to start with an assumption otherwise u can’t discuss the topic - I’m not the man, neither r u. My assumption is he must not be that into sex, which I shorthanded as “asexual” for this discussion.
Proffer your own ideas and make your own comments - that’s how civilized people discuss
If I didn't already figure you were as sharp as a block of wood, I would have been more serious in my replies to you. cheesy

Just see your last paragraph in bold.
Was it not my own comment on this thread that started this and got you to quote me yapping about asexuality?
Or do you have a 24hr memory retention limit?

BTW, I know you don't have kids...but like a block of wood, you won't sense sarcasm if it was a double-edged sword swinging towards the surface of your skin.

6 Likes

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by lawrenzooo: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
You did not read were he said they have had several discussion.
Olalan:
She needs to open up to her husband..........the problem is many women don't know the right timing to engage in deep conversations on things bothering them with their husbands
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by OcMichaels(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Her husband is not highly sexed. He has low libido and she should adjust accordingly if she wants the marriage to last. Sex is not everything. Let her enjoy her baby and other aspects of marriage and life

"Sex is not everything".....

1 Like

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Baldwretch: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Of course it is, but so are 95% of stories on Nairaland. If we ignore them there’d be little left to discourse

Lol, that's very true sha.

Forums thrive better with fake and made-up stories.

2 Likes

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Abfinest007(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
do we still have these kind of primitive people in these Nigeria

1 Like

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by sola12(m): 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
wwwkaycom:
Bose is an outgoing and sexually active young lady of 26, she got married to her hubby in November, 2018, they are now blessed with a big baby boy.

She was my student and very close to me and my family during her ND and HND days. She is just like a member of my family. I know that she was involved with two guys then, one a student in the same school during her ND and the other, a businessman in town during her HND days. Her affair with the businessman didn't materialise into marriage because the man wanted her to get pregnant first, a proposal she vehemently opposed because its like a taboo in her family and her religious organization.

That relationship broke and she met another guy who I didn't really know in 2017. She told me that the guy was easygoing and fun loving too so I didn't really had much advise to give other than the normal talks about being of good behaviour etc.

They got married in November 2018, she relocated to live with her hubby in Abuja, now they're blessed with a very big baby boy.

She visited me with her baby last weekend when she came to attend the funeral of her uncle here in Ondo State. She stayed in my place. It was then we really had time to talk. She told me that her husband believes so much in some archaic things that is affecting her badly.

For instance, he doesn't believe in the use of Air Conditioner because it is carcinogenic, he had sex with her last the day he realised she was pregnant in January. She said her hubby believed having sex with a pregnant woman will hurt the baby. She put to bed in August and since then nothing has happened because the hubby said no sex until breast feeding is over so that the breast milk will not be contaminated with semen.

I have been laughing since then but its not a laughing matter. She said this guy is so serious with these wrong facts and is not willing to let it go for anything and that she had engaged him in discussions over this many times with the guy sticking to his points. She said the guy is so caring and the way he dots on her and the baby is out of this world. He hired a nanny for her. the nanny followed her to Ondo State for the funeral and stayed with her in my place.

Honestly, I haven't heard this kind of thing before. I told her I'll post it on Nairaland and she said I should go ahead and that she will be interested in reading people's comments. I actually admonished her not to look the way of any other guy or be involved in extramarital affairs as that could lead to problems she won't be able to handle. She said that is almost impossible in the environment she lives in Abuja and the way her husband dots on the family. Good people, kindly advise please.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by abdulhayyuadamu: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
Spacious 4 bedroom bungalow for SALE in ONITSHA, asking price is 16 million naira, the price is negotiable but if you get buyer for 16 million naira, the house owner will give you a commission of Five hundred thousand naira, call/chat the owner on whatsapp via 09032290584 to get more details and pictures of the house.

The house is a very big 4 bedroom bungalow, it has 2 sitting rooms, all the bedrooms has toilet/bath, it has a big kitchen with store, the bigger sitting room has a toilet, the compound has 3 block dog cages and a parking store and generator house with an overhead tank.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by stanliwiser: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Her husband is not highly sexed. He has low libido and she should adjust accordingly if she wants the marriage to last. Sex is not everything. Let her enjoy her baby and other aspects of marriage and life
sex is everything at a point and nothing at some point. stop confusing us.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by babyfaceafrica: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
StPete:

What happens with having sex gently during pregnancy if you feel it could hurt the baby?

If sperm adds with ovaries to form babies, how does it turn around to hurt the baby? (Assuming truly, if sperm can contaminate the milk). Moreso, some women have been known to suck sperm, how come they aren’t dead?

Besides, it is obvious that his archaism is centered around sex which clearly shows that the man is trying to avoid sex by ALL MEANS!

Any man with a healthy sex appetite will not go without Sex for a week let alone 9 months unless you’re relieving yourself elsewhere.

says who?...sex na food?.some people don't have sex till they marry and they don't maturbate!!...

3 Likes

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by HowDareU: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
From your text, it seems your friend has a high libido and everybody she dates can't be perfect. She will impossible to tame except she does the following: 1. Learn to utilize the strength in her husband and forego his weaknesses. 2. Buy educative materials like books, audio tapes that talk about modernization of men in the 21st century. 3. She should communicate her worries to her husband through persuasion as against coersion by using love language techniques. 4. Engage the services of elders like you or medical professionals to counsel the 'archaic' husband about the safety effect of sex during and after marriage. 5. She should apply patience yet continue to advice him about his foibles. 6. Use Emotional Intelligence (very effective). 7. The use of air conditional has it pros and cons. If it is that harmful, a lot of people would have stopped using it. He is truly archaic indeed. Please OP, seeve my points; pick the ones that interest you and discard the rest. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Trimque2k1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
crackhaus:
How is any of this even a problem that required her to go blabbing. Air conditioning & wanting to have sex while pregnant? Seriously?
dem go do you
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Inhabitable1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
mysticwarrior:
you said its neither food nor oxygen, hmm my brother to some people after food its sex

Even sex before food..
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Alexaonfleek: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
crackhaus:

You never hear say 95% sexual satisfaction na from clitoral stimulation? cheesy

Dat screwdriver na unnecessary hardware when one very soft brush gently moving over her clit fit make am turn into Olympic gymnast.

Even the females wey read about this brush don dey imagine am, and it is sending chills down their spine.. I TELL YOU grin
brush is even too far
Her middle finger would do grin

1 Like

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by poiZon: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
mysticwarrior:
seems you like men with high libido.
Not just high libido but WOMB SHIFTERS.

I DON kwomot
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Arckeen: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
OP, na you he happen to, or na d baby give u permission to write her true life story here ?
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by OcMichaels(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Inhabitable1:

Even sex before food..

Eating before eating stuvvs
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by amaridigital(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Enjoy the dotting. Keep busy with the baby. I'm sure you saw how archaic he was before marrying him so y complain?

I wonder oooh.

Main while, World's first Vagina Museum just opened in the UK today according to the BBC.

http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20191114-how-vaginas-are-finally-losing-their-stigma
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
It is very vital to directly or indirectly check the IQ or whoever you want to marry. angry

6 Likes

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by MusaDanladi1: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Her marriage....her problem. She married an illiterate who is not ready to learn. She has to live with it.
Lol! You are too harsh.... grin grin
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by baby124: 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
All these people marry gay men. LMAO. Hmmm
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Enjoy the dotting. Keep busy with the baby. I'm sure you saw how archaic he was before marrying him so y complain?

Nice pix...
To Bleep you dey hungry me
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
What kind of cave man is this? lipsrsealed
Most women are turned on during pregnancy a lot. Majority during breastfeeding.

Women have suffered a lot

3 Likes

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Elxandre(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
crackhaus:
How does the man's libido and sex-drive even fathom into the conversation? cheesy

People are just so sex-centric these days that it is totally unbelievable for a healthy man to go over 9months without any need to fvck his pregnant wife, or fvck anyone for that matter.

Messed up mentality.
Bros you sure you no get low libido?
grin

I don't believe the man is really normal. One year without sex as a married couple is abnormal.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
StPete:

The man is mad. He didn't even request for hand or mouth job. Even booby job.
He must be a closeted one.

The people we marry sha.

Is his thing dead?

3 Likes

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by ArcGibson(m): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
I also don't like AC .
I like natural air cos of my believe also.
If one put Ac on, it's used to be like pin all over me, I will find a way to off it.

But as pertaining to that of sex, the husband has someone else outside cos no man can live with out sex for that long period of time. Men can be smart atimes
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
baby124:
All these people marry gay men. LMAO. Hmmm

He just married to have biological kids and avoid societal stigmatization. I just dey pity the woman.it should be the other way round.

4 Likes

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Gabbyosun: 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
Just get a Love Machine or vibrator.

grin thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Do You Make Someone Your Enemy When You Are Generous To Them ? / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.