Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (124599 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Yeecar(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
WackyJ1:

If it doesn't "justify" it then why are you mentioning it?
Why then are you suggesting he talks to her and finds out what it is?

Let me ask you.

What wrong direction are you saying that we are advising the OP in?

My own advice is to simply never see the girl again.

What closure do you want him to get in this situation?

He handled the situation maturedly already.

Answer the question I asked above, let me understand where you are coming from.
midnighter:

You are putting words into my mouth, let's just agree to disagree since the discussion is not going anywhere

Just ignore the girl already, as you can see, most of them have the tendency of cheating. When they are caught, they make you feel you caused it... Fish brains

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2019
Respect55:

She might still have in her pursue but u know, women like to be given

Not an excuse. 100 or 500 or 1000 is too small for a lady to be collecting on Sunday...

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by centboy123456(m): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2019
Olanre05:

I like your healing process and the way you handled it with utmost maturity. Here is my take on the issue, there are two sides to a coin, you must have given her heaven and earth, make her better off what she used to look like and the likes,and there is one thing you ain't doing right which she might have spoken to you about severally and you ain't changing. Which she is getting from the other guy aside from the materialistic and monetary aspect of it...

you are a fool] a hoe> a dog> a prostitute and a disgrace to womanhood

just imagine what you saying I feel so sorry the man that will marry u dem all you Nigerians girls are all the same thing no different I pray u never see husband in ur life u still dead been single useless tin

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Yeecar(m): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
oga stop lying! how can u say you're free.
the thing pain u enter bone.
you're just deceiving yourself you're not free

Gbam! thank God I've seen someone who also reasons with me.

You are not making any sense at all.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
centboy123456:

you are a fool] a hoe> a dog> a prostitute and a disgrace to womanhood

just imagine what you saying I feel so sorry the man that will marry u dem all you Nigerians girls are all the same thing no different I pray u never see husband in ur life u still dead been single useless tin

What is wrong with people like you?

What part of my comment (a joke by the way) offended you so much that you had to say all this to me?

Please, you people should just close down your schools and universities because look at what it's churning out! grin grin grin grin

I weep for you people.

Ps.. I'm not Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by praz001(m): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
[quote author=Respect55 post=84383310]After what happened Sunday between us, she haven't called. I'm not expecting her Cann althesame because it's of no effect.
She came to my elder sister's house without my notice and was sobbing uncontrollably(my sis told me so). So my elder sis called me and asked if I'm back to which I told her yes. She asked if I would come and u pleaded with her to give me 30 mins to get some things done.

I got there and met her with my ex who was still crying and my sister consoling her. Moreover, my sister said she hadn't opened her mouth to say anything since she came but have just been crying. I told my sister that I don't have anything to say about that that when she open up to her, let her know what to tell her but that as for me, I'm done with her.

All along, she had her face buried to the ground not being able to look at me maybe her own guilt is eating her up. Let it do more.
I took my leave because she was the last person I was expecting to meet anytime soon.
No other thing have happened. For now I'm just focused on my Hustle and nothing more. No more love.
[/quote

congrats!
My guy, happy married life..... it isn't that easy to let go.

if you are sincere with yourself, a little part of you is still attached to her.

if you can continue, forgive and give her a second chance. if not tell it to your family and move on.

whatever happens, you must still get married.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
[quote author=praz001 post=84416428][/quote]
U don't just know me
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Let me officially draw this thread to a close. All thanks to the mod that is appointed to ban me each day I post on this particular thread for what I don't know. I don't even know that one gets banned without stating the rule been broken. That's by the way.

Back to my thread. I went to see my elders sis this night too after which she assured me that she had come and gone because I told her that I won't come if she was there. When I got there, she is gone truly.

My elder sis narrated everything she confessed to her and she kept it real. Kudos to her for that. Then my sister told me that we were to get back to her this night to know what I'm still saying. That she told her that that particular day was the first she did that and she never knew I would meet them there. My sister told me as well that she was the one that chose outside instead of going to the guy's house. That the guy has been asking her to come to his house.

I told my sister not to believe her. Was she not the one that gave the guy her number?
Why didn't she tell me that someone was asking her out?
Why would she go for a date without my notice?
My sister had no answers to these questions and I asker her to call the girl at my presence. She did and told her that I still stand my ground that it is over between us. The phone was actually put on loudspeaker so I could hear her at the other end.

Immediately my sister told her my stand, she could say anything again. I was sure she broke down, or so I thought. My sister shouted "hello" for few times but there was no response. So I took my leave.
That's how one moment of bad decision messed up all our efforts and future.
I didn't lose. Maybe she did. Maybe not. I have no regrets. I am a cool guy. Be that as it may, I know when to say enough. Whenever I have said that, there is no going back on it.

Thank you all for the audience.

THE END

24 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Henitan24(f): 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
Respect55:
Let me officially draw this thread to a close. L thanks to the mod that is appointed to ban me each day I post on this particular thread for what I don't know. I don't even know that one gets banned without stating the rule been broken. That's by the way.

Back to my thread. I went to see my elders sis this night too after which she assured me that she had come and gone because I told her that I won't come if she was there. When I got there, she is gone truly.

My elder sis narrated everything she confessed to her and she kept it real. Kudos to her for that. Then my sister told me that we were to get back to her this night to know what I'm still saying. That she told her that that particular day was the first she did that and she never knew I would meet them there. My sister told me as well that she was the one that chose outside instead of going to the guy's house. That the guy has been asking her to come to his house.

I told my sister not to believe her. Was she Mott the one that gave the guy her number?
My sister had no answers to these questions and I asker her to call the girl at my presence. She did and told her that I still stand my ground that it is over between us. The phone was actually put on loudspeaker so I could Gera her at the other end.

Immediately my sister told her my stand, she could say anything again. I was sure she broke down, or so I thought. My sister shouted "hello" for few times but there was no response. So I took my leave.
I didn't lose. Maybe she did. Maybe not. I have no regrets. I am a cool guy. Be that as it may, I know when to say enough. Whenever I have said that, there is no going back on it.

THE END

Deep breath

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Respect55:
Let me officially draw this thread to a close. L thanks to the mod that is appointed to ban me each day I post on this particular thread for what I don't know. I don't even know that one gets banned without stating the rule been broken. That's by the way.

I told my sister not to believe her. Was she Mott the one that gave the guy her number?
My sister had no answers to these questions and I asker her to call the girl at my presence. She did and told her that I still stand my ground that it is over between us. The phone was actually put on loudspeaker so I could Gera her at the other end.

THE END

Lala, you have tried and traffic was back to back, I think you can rest now. You did a job well done and you have earned your pay... grin

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Sultan5(m): 3:13am On Nov 28, 2019
Respect55:
Let me officially draw this thread to a close. All thanks to the mod that is appointed to ban me each day I post on this particular thread for what I don't know. I don't even know that one gets banned without stating the rule been broken. That's by the way.

I told my sister not to believe her. Was she not the one that gave the guy her number?
My sister had no answers to these questions and I asker her to call the girl at my presence. She did and told her that I still stand my ground that it is over between us. The phone was actually put on loudspeaker so I could hear her at the other end.

THE END

You have made the elders proud. Go into the world and conquer grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by wirinet(m): 6:21am On Nov 28, 2019
Respect55:

THE END

Nice and logical end to the story. As I said earlier, I had a similar experience and I never went for closure. I was not interested in the when, where or why, all I knew was that the trust (glass ) had been shattered ,and it was impossible to put together again. Since that experience, I swore never to engage in no sex relationships.

A no sex relationship is more complicated than a sex relationship. If you had been screwing her brains out, and made her brain flood with oxytocin and endorphin ( morphine like drug produced during orgasm, this is what causes sex addiction), she would never have let you go. She would have commited suicide before letting you go.
As I digression, I have had a girl friend stab herself (it was in the hand though ), because I insisted it was over. I had to get a restraining order from the police to stop her coming to my house and creating a scene.

You ex girlfriend is only missing the material benefits and family support, that's why she is having some difficulty moving on. She is not yet addicted to you.

My brother, you will be alright, most guys have seen worse betrayals from women (and vice versa). If guys should start writing what they have passed through at the hands of daughters of eve, nairaland servers will crash and permanently give Error 522: Connection Timed Out.

17 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by MrCEO69(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2019
Respect55:
I'm not bothered about her. Let her conscience eat at her.
Funng beings. She just updated her whatsapp status to "Someone should talk to me before I commit suicide." I just viewed it and blocked her immediately

grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
Let me post here also for the very last time. I know the mod will ban me afterwards but I just chose to keep you all in the know. This will be the last time surely.

The end of a thing is actually the beginning of another. I thought I had gotten over all these issue with my ex only to find out she kept to her words.

I got a call from her mom wound 5pm today that I should as a matter of urgency, come to their house. I said OK. I took some few minutes to take somethings in and lock up where I hustle. I got there only to be told my ex attempted suicide by drinking a poisonous substance. To them, all thanks to the immediate younger sis who rushed to her soon to see her writing in pains. A call was put across to the dad who left his office at Lagos brokiri here in portharcourt, rushed down and took her to the new mile one hospital where it was confirmed she was poisoned.
She left a note where she stated I should be held accountable for her death with my phone number. That was how I was invited. (I used to talk to her my before but never with her dad).
The dad told me that I should reserve whatever I have to say to the police tomorrow because the matter has been reported accordingly at mile one police station.
I have contacted my people here in portharcourt too. Please if u are here in portharcourt and a lawyer, follow me let's talk privately. Treat as urgent.

PS: I won't reply to comments again. I'm been tested.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by dannybrasky(m): 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
Respect55:
Let me post here also for the very last time. I know the mod will ban me afterwards but I just chose to keep you all in the know. This will be the last time surely.

The end of a thing is actually the beginning of another. I thought I had gotten over all these issue with my ex only to find out she kept to her words.

I got a call from her mom wound 5pm today that I should as a matter of urgency, come to their house. I said OK. I took some few minutes to take somethings in and lock up where I hustle. I got there only to be told my ex attempted suicide by drinking a poisonous substance. To them, all thanks to the immediate younger sis who rushed to her soon to see her writing in pains. A call was put across to the dad who left his office at Lagos brokiri here in portharcourt, rushed down and took her to the new mile one hospital where it was confirmed she was poisoned.
She left a note where she stated I should be held accountable for her death with my phone number. That was how I was invited. (I used to talk to her my before but never with her dad).
The dad told me that I should reserve whatever I have to say to the police tomorrow because the matter has been reported accordingly at mile one police station.
I have contacted my people here in portharcourt too. Please if u are here in portharcourt and a lawyer, follow me let's talk privately. Treat as urgent.

PS: I won't reply to comments again. I'm been tested.
They are about to bully you. Serious case with a bad lawyer,with a good lawyer you dont have a case.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 12:03am On Nov 30, 2019
shocked
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 12:09am On Nov 30, 2019
dannybrasky:

They are about to bully you. Serious case with a bad lawyer,with a good lawyer you dont have a case.

She is just trying to manipulate the situation, how can they report him to the police when he hasnt done anything? Did he tell her to go and drink poison

When I said that he should calmly disentangle himself from this girl you people were on my neck ...now look at it.

What effrontery, the dad even said he should tell it to the police lol. They want to start rubbish this December now

Modified: The bolded is actually the case.

https://www.nairaland.com/5547427/broke-up-double-dating-girlfriend/25#84427520

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by jojocity: 12:24am On Nov 30, 2019
Lalasticlala and other Mods, please don't ban this guy. He's in trouble now and he needs our help. We are one family here. Please let's help him.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by samtol4(m): 2:37am On Nov 30, 2019
Respect55:

It's just unfortunate. I'm also happy because we were planning to meet the church board on 17th of December to be interviewed prior to marriage. Thank God we haven't met them. Ally efforts are gone just like that. I wonder what some girls actually want
some girls are confused most girls want money money money
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by samtol4(m): 2:44am On Nov 30, 2019
midnighter:

She is just trying to manipulate the situation, how can they report him to the police when he hasnt done anything? Did he tell her to go and drink poison

When I said that he should calmly disentangle himself from this girl you people were on my neck...now look at it.

What effrontery, the dad even said he should tell it to the police lol. They want to start rubbish this December now
well said he lacks wisdom in disentangling himself ! Once u decide u dont need to announce to everyone u dont need her .if she was dead with that note u will spend small time for prison
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 7:05am On Nov 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2019
midnighter:

When I said that he should calmly disentangle himself from this girl you people were on my neck...now look at it.

Let me reply since they haven't banned me as usual.
Why do u hate me so much?
I have been following all ur posts and u seem not to see any good in whatever I do?
How exactly have I wronged u?
I haven't even seen u for once and u display such negative energy towards me. Why?

Anyway, I have gotten a lawyer. We are on our way to the station. No one can bully me. I haven't done any wrong.

7 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2019
samtol4:
well said he lacks wisdom in disentangling himself ! Once u decide u dont need to announce to everyone u dont need her .if she was dead with that note u will spend small time for prison
Your way is not my way. I don't live in hypocrisy. I tell people bitter truths. Of what use would it be to my conscience to keep someone my heart had said no to in the pretense of avoiding this. I haven't made any mistake. Believe me they will pay for my expenses

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2019
midnighter:

Wow. This matter has taken the expected dimension. To manipulate to the point of trying to takes ones life. Some people have serious egoistic issues

Oya MissCookie come for ya updates cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by dannybrasky(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2019
midnighter:

Typical Nigerian act! Yeye father.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2019
dannybrasky:

Typical Nigerian act! Yeye father.

On the contrary Sir. The dad did right. He doesn't have the details and don't want skirmishes or more entanglement so it was best for him to say, you know what let's leave all the talk when the police comes. And then issues can be discussed and settled.

If this was the narrative, fantastic way forward. If otherwise, then wrong, its multidirectional

Cc Midnighter
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by samtol4(m): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2019
Respect55:

Your way is not my way. I don't live in hypocrisy. I tell people bitter truths. Of what use would it be to my conscience to keep someone my heart had said no to in the pretense of avoiding this. I haven't made any mistake. Believe me they will pay for my expenses
calm down baba ! If she was dead with that note you will eat small beans

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by dannybrasky(m): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

On the contrary Sir. The dad did right. He doesn't have the details and don't want skirmishes or more entanglement so it was best for him to say, you know what let's leave all the talk when the police comes. And then issues can be discussed and settled.

If this was the narrative, fantastic way forward. If otherwise, then wrong, its multidirectional

Cc Midnighter
valid point. I was of the assumption that for him to have traveled all the way down,he must have gotten first hand info from his family. Well,let's watch how things unfold.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.