Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (124691 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2019
dannybrasky:
valid point. I was of the assumption that for him to have traveled all the way down,he must have gotten first hand info from his family. Well,let's watch how things unfold.

Its a no-brainer she has no case. But after reflecting with my inner man over the issue, I felt or rather I won't break up with a lady for this. I mean it with all sense of responsibility. So I'm making a u-turn from my previous stance of him walking away.

Anyway she got caught up in the massive negative energy the scenario generated which he would have doused down if he gave her the attention she craved after the incident

Anyways, let's watch how things unfold. He remains completely innocent by all means possible.

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Olanre05(f): 10:38am On Nov 30, 2019
midnighter:

My dear, Telling you the truth is not hating you.

You should have gone to resolve the situation rationally and let her go instead of being focused on punishing her and dragging the whole thing out, it was not necessary

You know the kind of person she is and youre letting her drag you through the mud. What is the essence of all this lawyer and police matter now? Did you tell her to kill herself?

Midnighter, where is your stand please.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2019
Olanre05:

Midnighter, where is your stand please.

Its simple. People should think about the consequences of their actions first before doing things. When people get engaged in all sorts of actions thinking actions are without consequences, it always leads to this kind of issues.

Hope you'll help us apss this message across. And that many tines greed becomes the motivating factor, the initiator of a greed inclined action always leads to loss on multiple ends and self prestige.

If I were the guys brother I'll reconcile both of them. I have legitimate reasons now to do so on this issue.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Olanre05(f): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2019
I don't know why we Nigerian's are irrational with our thinking, we are so quick to judge and the likes. I advised the OP to see his Ex and listen to her and they can move on from there, but all I got was insults and curses, the gullible ones who thought they had sense where advising him based on there level of maturity. If we all have kept to a voice saying the OP should listen to her and make his decision from there. It won't have gotten to this level. I advised the OP to inform his FAM and that of the ladies as well. If you had informed her FAM, they won't drag you to the police station for an offence you didn't commit.

My question for you is according to your post,saying she wrote a note and your number is in it, during the time you guys were dating, didn't you by chance meet any of her family members and don't they know you guys were dating.

Get yourself a very good lawyer, in your statement remember to state that you have picture evidence of them clubbing and other evidence you have to prove your innocence. Mind you the guy she cheated on you with will be invited as well. Stand on your ground, Nigerian police are the highest manipulators. I wish you good luck..

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 11:06am On Nov 30, 2019
Olanre05:
I don't know why we Nigerian's are irrational with our thinking, we are so quick to judge and the likes. I advised the OP to see his Ex and listen to her and they can move on from there, but all I got was insults and curses, the gullible ones who thought they had sense where advising him based on there level of maturity. If we all have kept to a voice saying the OP should listen to her and make his decision from there. It won't have gotten to this level. I advised the OP to inform his FAM and that of the ladies as well. If you had informed her FAM, they won't drag you to the police station for an offence you didn't commit.

My question for you is according to your post,saying she wrote a note and your number is in it, during the time you guys were dating, didn't you by chance meet any of her family members and don't they know you guys were dating.

Get yourself a very good lawyer, in your statement remember to state that you have picture evidence of them clubbing and other evidence you have to prove your innocence. Mind you the guy she cheated on you with will be invited as well. Stand on your ground, Nigerian police are the highest manipulators. I wish you good luck..

Tell that to the gods. And cry me a river while at it. Your energy and intensity speaks volume on issues. Tell this to her and him when y'all see yourselves offline.

I repeat not one thread will touch him. You may be ignorant but allow me educate you

1. He didn't initiate any action directly or by proxy

2. There's nobintent to do harm nor was he around the vicinity not is there substantive prove he caused harm leading to a bruhahaha

3. She confessed to his sister before hand proving there's overwhelming case against her to give into emotional trauma

4. He can sue her for damages and win for character assassination, defamation of character in which She'll face serious issues if he tos this line. I would personally . by trying to commit suicide and pin it on him she's guilty of trying to inflict harm and pinning it on someone else.

See Ola. You never see case. People that have seen cases always run from trouble.

Leave story. If he needs support. I'll come out and bring hell to the entire fracka.

That is why many males die untimely cause females won't to kill them on the name of love.

Nonsense

16 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Olanre05(f): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=healthserve post=8449533
Thank you for this, if I were to be the guy in question I will make out time to listen to her,ask her the reason why she had to do what she did. I will forgive and deep inside me I won't give her the chance to hurt me again.
I want you to see reasons with me that there are many ways to breakup in a relationship. I'm a lady and I know what ladies could do to keep a man who doesn't want them.

The OP could have played along with her. "You act like a fool to fool a fool who thinks
is fooling you".
I stand to be corrected.

Its simple. People should think about the consequences of their actions first before doing things. When people get engaged in all sorts of actions thinking actions are without consequences, it always leads to this kind of issues.

Hope you'll help us apss this message across. And that many tines greed becomes the motivating factor, the initiator of a greed inclined action always leads to loss on multiple ends and self prestige.

If I were the guys brother I'll reconcile both of them. I have legitimate reasons now to do so on this issue.[/quote]
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Olanre05(f): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

Smies Okay ooo, me I'm still learning.
Thank you.

Tell that to the gods. And cry me a river while at it. Your energy and intensity speaks volume on issues. Tell this to her and him when y'all see yourselves offline.

I repeat not one thread will touch him. You may be ignorant but allow me educate you

2. There's nobintent to do harm nor was he around the vicinity not is there substantive prove he caused harm leading to a bruhahaha

3. She confessed to his sister before hand proving there's overwhelming case against her to give into emotional trauma

4. He can sue her for damages and win for character assassination, defamation of character in which She'll face serious issues if he tos this line. I would personally . by trying to commit suicide and pin it on him she's guilty of trying to inflict harm and pinning it on someone else.

See Ola. You never see case. People that have seen cases always run from trouble.

Leave story. If he needs support. I'll come out and bring hell to the entire fracka.

That is why many males die untimely cause females won't to kill them on the name of love.

Nonsense
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 11:20am On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=Olanre05 post=84495677][/quote]

Don't bother. The heaven's will not support flimsy responses from you. Its either at the station or the court this issue will be resolved.

Keep me out of your delinquent rebuttals.

Thanks while at it.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Olanre05(f): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2019
midnighter:

Babes I answered you,maybe you didn't get to read it. I'm not supporting the Lady cheating on her BF, I was also of the opinion that the OP should listen to her and hear what she has to say. And also I said the lady was trying to gain the OP's attention with her WhatsApp status.
And all I good was cursed and insults.
Good morning.

What is your question? Stand on what.

If you go back and read my replies on this matter throughout the thread, you will see what my stance is. You didnt answer the last reply I wrote to you, more than 15 pages ago.

I advised him to give her a chance to explain herself, He quoted me directly and blatantly refused, that he has already seen everything with his eyes. People were quoting me everywhere that Im trying to defend cheating, which I never did for once.

Where is my stand please what Where is your own stand that you couldnt answer why she's writing suicide rubbish on whatsapp instead of going to explain herself??

The point where the girl showed up crying rubbish tears at his sisters house was when he should have cleared the air to avoid this kind of embarrassment
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2019
Olanre05:
Babes I answered you,maybe you didn't get to read it. I'm not supporting the Lady cheating on her BF, I was also of the opinion that the OP should listen to her and hear what she has to say. And also I said the lady was trying to gain the OP's attention with her WhatsApp status.
And all I good was cursed and insults.
Good morning.

You did not.

You said that the lady was trying to get his attention, and I asked you, what rubbish attention that she cant get up from that nightclub and go and meet him in his house and tell him why a strange man is buying shoes for her

You didnt answer, now at page 27 after so many things have happened youre quoting me from nowhere asking me where is my stand. Does it make sense to you?

Good morning dear
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by ibkonekt(m): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=Olanre05 post=84495625][/quote]

Listen ola...you are not the guy. You are not not feeling what he felt so dont bring your sentiments to the matter. For me this is even more reason he should dump the girl because in her manipulative nature she is willing to destroy him. Thats jezebelic. As for consequences of actions she is facing it..as for the guy all the police nonsense is just a farce. She is definately a narcissistic girl and got what she deserved
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Samcent: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2019
@Respect55, I am sorry for the travails you are going through.
I thank God your ex didn't die. From your account so far you have no case to answer, just get a good lawyer to be on a safe side.
Also, since both families are now fully involved in the issue at hand, use the opportunity to seek for a peaceful and final end to your relationship with your ex.
Honestly, I see no future for both of you as a couple, at least not with this recent development.
Wishing you the best.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Dedetwo(m): 11:52am On Nov 30, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

That's just it. I'm out for good. I'm free

You conducted yourself in very mature manner and very unlike Nigerian or African for that matter. Also, the girl has still nerves as to not flinch in the moment of utmost surprise.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by dannybrasky(m): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

Its a no-brainer she has no case. But after reflecting with my inner man over the issue, I felt or rather I won't break up with a lady for this. I mean it with all sense of responsibility. So I'm making a u-turn from my previous stance of him walking away.

Anyway she got caught up in the massive negative energy the scenario generated which he would have doused down if he gave her the attention she craved after the incident

Anyways, let's watch how things unfold. He remains completely innocent by all means possible.

There is a saying ( DONT EVER SMELL WHAT YOU DONT PLAN TO EAT) If o.p can go all the way for her by playing along with the no sex rule b4 marriage,I think he can do and undo with whatever decision he makes. If o.p had eventually married her,trust me chances her she would continue with such illicit activities. Many ladies would worship a man like o.p if they ever get to come across someone like him. I guess the sentence u can't eat your cake and have it was meant for her. I pray make she no die o.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
dannybrasky:

There is a saying ( DONT EVER SMELL WHAT YOU DONT PLAN TO EAT) If o.p can go all the way for her by playing along with the no sex rule b4 marriage,I think he can do and undo with whatever decision he makes. If o.p had eventually married her,trust me chances her she would continue with such illicit activities. Many ladies would worship a man like o.p if they ever get to come across someone like him. I guess the sentence u can't eat your cake and have it was meant for her. I pray make she no die o.

Not entirely. There's also another rule that makes the most loyal and submissive cases in such scenarios.

The relationship is over. Her last action killed whatever could be done to salvage it. So its over bro.

But I'll counsel men to keep relationships private and like I do personally, I rethink my actions at least five times across weeks before making decisions in life. Cause many times people run away from situations that could be managed/improved.

Beta a slow decision maker.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Eleganza33(f): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
omo dis girl is wicked o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
dannybrasky:

Speculative in the court of human reasoning Sir
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
We are back from the station. I wasn't detained. I just made my statement with the help of my lawyer. Then we went from there to the hospital to see how she is fairing. She is recouperating.

She can at least see and talk though slowly. On citing me by the bedside with her people (she can't sit up), she uttered slowly, " I love you John." I looked at her parents who were also looking at me. I didn't say anything. I went and sat down a little far. Her people with the lawyer were busy talking with her but I couldn't hear all that.

We later went back to the police station where the father asked that the case be settled out of court. He handed some amount to them that I don't know and asked that we should go.

Outside the station, he asked how much the lawyer's worth is and I told him. He collected the lawyer's number that he would transfer the money to him later in the day.

For me, he said I should always come so that we would go to the hospital together in the evenings. D dad said that the doctor in charge said she will be discharged on Monday after close monitoring.

For those of you bashing me and trying to force me to buy into their own way of handling issues, sorry I won't. I do things my own way. No postponement. I will reply them in due time. As for my decision, it has always been final. Learn to respect mine as well.
My intent about this thread all along is that people should learn from what happened to me, not for you to talk ill of me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by wirinet(m): 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
Respect55:
Let me post here also for the very last time. I know the mod will ban me afterwards but I just chose to keep you all in the know. This will be the last time surely.

The end of a thing is actually the beginning of another. I thought I had gotten over all these issue with my ex only to find out she kept to her words.

I got a call from her mom wound 5pm today that I should as a matter of urgency, come to their house. I said OK. I took some few minutes to take somethings in and lock up where I hustle. I got there only to be told my ex attempted suicide by drinking a poisonous substance. To them, all thanks to the immediate younger sis who rushed to her soon to see her writing in pains. A call was put across to the dad who left his office at Lagos brokiri here in portharcourt, rushed down and took her to the new mile one hospital where it was confirmed she was poisoned.
She left a note where she stated I should be held accountable for her death with my phone number. That was how I was invited. (I used to talk to her my before but never with her dad).
The dad told me that I should reserve whatever I have to say to the police tomorrow because the matter has been reported accordingly at mile one police station.
I have contacted my people here in portharcourt too. Please if u are here in portharcourt and a lawyer, follow me let's talk privately. Treat as urgent.

PS: I won't reply to comments again. I'm been tested.
Sorry for the horrible experience of nairaland bans, it mainly due to their bots. If it bans you indiscriminately, your can sometimes report to the mod and the account will be opened almost immediately. It had happened to me twice. Seun need to work on his bots, it will drive some posters away.

I feel sorry for you, you fell in love with a psychotic manipulator. she never loved you, she is just filled with shame that she was caught.

She was the one that gained the most from the relationship, you gained very little. She was the one that cheated. She was too proud to go on her knees and beg for forgiveness. She then attempted suicide and left a note that you are to blame for her (attempted) suicide.
Sorry to say, but I feel the whole suicide thing is a scam to blackmail you. She might have taken some poisonous substance, but it was not poisonous enough to kill her, and she knew her sister was around to save her. If she drank sniper or gamalin 20, I am sure she would be dead in before she got to the hospital. Never heard of anyone survive a full bottle of sniper.

If she really loved you and felt she made a genuine mistake, she would have brought her whole family including her aged grandmother to your family house to beg. That's the logical step to take. I am 100% sure you would have forgiven her if she, her mother, sister and 90 year old grandmother knelt down in front of you and your family. It's obvious you loved her and would have forgiven her after the pain of betrayal subsided a little.

As with the situation at hand, I don't think you need a lawyer yet. Just go to the station with someone with a bit of status, preferably a fairly senior civil servant, military officer or someone with a bit of polia weight. If you have no one, then you need a lawyer. You will be interrogated and probably asked to write a statement. Luckily you put the gist out here on nairaland. You only need to repeat what you wrote here.

As of now you can't blame the police. There was a report, either attempted suicide or attempted murder. They are obliged to investigate and take statements from all parties involved.

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Respect55:
Let me post here also for the very last time. I know the mod will ban me afterwards but I just chose to keep you all in the know. This will be the last time surely.

The end of a thing is actually the beginning of another. I thought I had gotten over all these issue with my ex only to find out she kept to her words.

I got a call from her mom wound 5pm today that I should as a matter of urgency, come to their house. I said OK. I took some few minutes to take somethings in and lock up where I hustle. I got there only to be told my ex attempted suicide by drinking a poisonous substance. To them, all thanks to the immediate younger sis who rushed to her soon to see her writing in pains. A call was put across to the dad who left his office at Lagos brokiri here in portharcourt, rushed down and took her to the new mile one hospital where it was confirmed she was poisoned.
She left a note where she stated I should be held accountable for her death with my phone number. That was how I was invited. (I used to talk to her my before but never with her dad).
The dad told me that I should reserve whatever I have to say to the police tomorrow because the matter has been reported accordingly at mile one police station.
I have contacted my people here in portharcourt too. Please if u are here in portharcourt and a lawyer, follow me let's talk privately. Treat as urgent.

Very respectful ending... ( I mean her dad's handling of issues )

... Though she loved you truly/genuinely and isn't as terrible as depicted here in many ways....

Good we have men of strong character.

Best of luck Bro

7 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
wirinet:

Sorry for the horrible experience of nairaland bans, it mainly due to their bots. If it bans you indiscriminately, your can sometimes report to the mod and the account will be opened almost immediately. It had happened to me twice. Seun need to work on his bots, it will drive some posters away.

I feel sorry for you, you fell in love with a psychotic manipulator. she never loved you, she is just filled with shame that she was caught.

She was the one that gained the most from the relationship, you gained very little. She was the one that cheated. She was too proud to go on her knees and beg for forgiveness. She then attempted suicide and left a note that you are to blame for her (attempted) suicide.
Sorry to say, but I feel the whole suicide thing is a scam to blackmail you. She might have taken some poisonous substance, but it was not poisonous enough to kill her, and she knew her sister was around to save her. If she drank sniper or gamalin 20, I am sure she would be dead in before she got to the hospital. Never heard of anyone survive a full bottle of sniper.

If she really loved you and felt she made a genuine mistake, she would have brought her whole family including her aged grandmother to your family house to beg. That's the logical step to take. I am 100% sure you would have forgiven her if she, her mother, sister and 90 year old grandmother knelt down in front of you and your family. It's obvious you loved her and would have forgiven her after the pain of betrayal subsided a little.

As with the situation at hand, I don't think you need a lawyer yet. Just go to the station with someone with a bit of status, preferably a fairly senior civil servant, military officer or someone with a bit of polia weight. If you have no one, then you need a lawyer. You will be interrogated and probably asked to write a statement. Luckily you put the gist out here on nairaland. You only need to repeat what you wrote here.

As of now you can't blame the police. There was a report, either attempted suicide or attempted murder. They are obliged to investigate and take statements from all parties involved.
Thanks for showing enough understanding. At least I didn't do any wrong. I appreciate you ands ur concern.

As for the dot or whatever it's called, how do I go about it because I get banned almost on daily basis for nothing. Look at this Pic

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by wirinet(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

Very respectful ending... ( I mean her dad's handling of issues )

... Though she loved you truly/genuinely and isn't as terrible as depicted here in many ways....

Good we have men of strong character.

Best of luck Bro

I disagreed she loved him truly genuinely. If she really loved him, she would have reported herself to her mother and solicit the help of the guys Sister to go to the guy's house to do serious begging. She could have used the Christian sentiments of confessing your sin, promising not to sin again and asking for forgiveness.

Attempted suicide is not proof of genuine love. It's rather proof of more serious psychological problems.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
wirinet:

I disagreed she loved him truly genuinely. If she really loved him, she would have reported herself to her mother and solicit the help of the guys Sister to go to the guy's house to do serious begging. She could have used the Christian sentiments of confessing your sin, promising not to sin again and asking for forgiveness.

Attempted suicide is not proof of genuine love. It's rather proof of more serious psychological problems.

There's something called perspectives. And many of us as bystanders in this events saw the avenues we saw how we chose to see them because of the emotions it aroused in us.

At her age, her handling asper her maturity/intellectual power forms the basis of her actions. She deeply loves him. I can bet. From today due to this issue I won't comment on relationships issues that borders around breakup.

I maintain my stand she loved him but was ignorant on how best to apply herself. Its a feeling. I'm hardly wrong when I get this way.

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by wirinet(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Respect55:

Thanks for showing enough understanding. At least I didn't do any wrong. I appreciate you ands ur concern.

As for the dot or whatever it's called, how do I go about it because I get banned almost on daily basis for nothing. Look at this Pic

It's a bot, short for robot. It's a software that automatically bans users who use certain words or break certain rules. It's all done automatically without any human intervention. Something it misbehaves like all things software.

If you want to report an indiscriminate ban, use the link on the romance home page called mail mods after create new topic and follow links.
You can report your concerns there.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by MissCookie: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Respect55:

Omo see gbese ooo! shocked shocked shocked

I recall how midnighter adviced that you should opt for clean closure, most people on here wanted to rip her tongues out.
Now you are caught up in this mess, an ugly predicament you would have dodged if you had gone for closure.

Ladies and gentlemen, seeking closure does not mean cowardice or weakness or inferiority complex, as a matter of fact, you seek for closure for your own sanity and for you to be able to move forward, peacefully.

Haba! Op would have invited her and some of his close families, tell them to their faces what she did, listen to whatever stupid excuse she wants to give and tell everybody his unquivering STANCE on the situation. That is what you call closure, maturity and a clean breakup.

You lots let your emotional side get the best of you but forgot that after one, then two.

Op, you are just the luckiest person, if that lad had died, your name would have been sorry.

Now the closure you refused to seek for, you will be forced to initiate it, albeit in the full glaring of plenty people.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
Olanre05:

I stated it here that I used to talk with the mum. When you write, be careful not to say things that will hurt the feelings of others.
You talked of Nigerians bring irrational in their thinking, you don't have any ground to establish that. That someone doesn't buy into your own view doesn't make his irrational.
Then again, there is no gullible fellow here advising me not to meet her. It was a decision I took by myself. Don't call people names to Fri e home ur own point.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by MissCookie: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

Wow. This matter has taken the expected dimension. To manipulate to the point of trying to takes ones life. Some people have serious egoistic issues

Oya MissCookie come for ya updates cheesy

Thank you for the mention, this one nah real gbese!
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

Nonsense
I'm sure they never knew I could come with a lawyer. In no way am I responsible for what she put herself into.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
MissCookie:

Thank you for the mention, this one nah real gbese!

We are happy she didn't die. No one wants her dead my lady. I feel terribly sorry for the lady if she ends with another no matter how good, any mistake in her new relations with a new lover would trigger her looking backwards.

Oh by the way, my mum would have been husband still calls once in a year way over forty years, with this sigh, if not for your mother and hangs up.

Relationship issues can be way way complex.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
Respect55:

I'm sure they never knew I could come with a lawyer. In no way am I responsible for what she put herself into.

Guy. God forbid don't tell people any third party your relationship issues in future until three to twelve months ( emphasis of all aspects of the relationships thoroughly ironed out overtime ) after an incidence. We may say we have all angles covered but our actions many times are influenced by things we pick from other peoples counsels who bear no consequences in our own dealings

Overall, please take it easy and process all of this privately.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply)

Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.