Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,264 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

SHOULD I CASH OUT? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOULD I CASH OUT? (1911 Views)

16 Years Old School Drop Out Just Cash Out 10m This Night. / Why You Are Yet To Cash Out As A Yahoo Boy. / This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOULD I CASH OUT? by anochuko01(m): 6:12am On Nov 25, 2019
Good Morning guys, I noticed something funny in the games I played on a betting platform.

The games have been running since the international break and I'm supposed to cash out just about 60k on Thursday if all things go right.

However, I noticed that some UCL and UEL games where I predicted straight wins are now displaying "draw" as their prediction, but the odds didn't change.
The matches include united, spurs and Bayern.

My question now is, would my predictions still be treated as straight wins or draws that it now displays?

I have three other winnable tickets that have this same issue. All the outcome aren't even up to 500k so I don't know why they've decided to do that grin

Thanks in anticipation smiley
Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:19am On Nov 25, 2019
Cash out to avoid thing that touch the heart

2 Likes

Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by anochuko01(m): 6:37am On Nov 25, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Cash out to avoid thing that touch the heart
That's part of my plan. But I need somebody who has had such experience to say something.
Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by betonnaira: 6:42am On Nov 25, 2019
yes
Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by eddieguru(m): 6:52am On Nov 25, 2019
I had same opportunity and I lost it...mine was N32,565 I wait for Friday matches to play so I could cash out the game but "Dortmund" deny me that money

So advice you to cash out that game to avoid "I thy know"

Utilize your chance....speaking from experience cool
Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2019
anochuko01:

That's part of my plan. But I need somebody who has had such experience to say something.
contact their customer care. I had the same issue with bet9ja. Some of my games are showing draw. Another one i gave lask of austria straight win which the won 0-2 but the outcome was lost.
Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by anochuko01(m): 7:05am On Nov 25, 2019
Ray97:
contact their customer care. I had the same issue with bet9ja. Some of my games are showing draw. Another one i gave lask of austria straight win which the won 0-2 but the outcome was lost.
Yeah, finally somebody who knows what's happening.

To be clear, so you mean you predicted lask to win, but it changed to draw. Then lask actually won, but you lost the bet because it was changed to draw, right?
Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by Abfinest007(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2019
bro cash out very fast these people can't be trusted.i won these people but they refuse to credit my account for to play d next game I predicted but they didn't but when I lost they display it within five minutes
Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 25, 2019
anochuko01:

To be clear, so you mean you predicted lask to win, but it changed to draw. Then lask actually won, but you lost the bet because it was changed to draw, right?
yes. With like two other games on different tickets.
Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by anochuko01(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2019
Ray97:
yes. With like two other games on different tickets.
Wow! Those guys are confirmed thieves then

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 25, 2019
anochuko01:

Wow! Those guys are confirmed thieves then
just contact them but if they dnt solve the issue on time. I'll advice u to cash out

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by anochuko01(m): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2019
Ray97:
just contact them but if they dnt solve the issue on time. I'll advice u to cash out
Hmmmm. One more question please. Did you contact them then? Cox I'm thinking they did it intentionally o
Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2019
anochuko01:

Hmmmm. One more question please. Did you contact them then? Cox I'm thinking they did it intentionally o
i didnt. Mine wasnt a running ticket. Olympiacos spoilt it. But b4 them i noticed the irregularities with other games that won but was changed to draw.
Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by anochuko01(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2019
Ray97:
i didnt. Mine wasnt a running ticket. Olympiacos spoilt it. But b4 them i noticed the irregularities with other games that won but was changed to draw.
I see.
Guess what, I checked now and they're all normal again grin grin. Bloody thieves! I'll cash out and leave the least cash out for research purposes.

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2019
anochuko01:

I see.
Guess what, I checked now and they're all normal again grin grin. Bloody thieves! I'll cash out and leave the least cash out for research purposes.
lol ok. More wins man. Na green we want. We no want see red.
Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by Simongm(m): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
anochuko01:

It has happened to me before, I was actually celebrating a won ticket only to logging to my online account and discovered that a home win tip that I played had been changed to draw on nairabet.
Naija bookies are thieves.

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by Levant: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
anochuko01:
Good Morning guys, I noticed something funny in the games I played on a betting platform.

The games have been running since the international break and I'm supposed to cash out just about 60k on Thursday if all things go right.

However, I noticed that some UCL and UEL games where I predicted straight wins are now displaying "draw" as their prediction, but the odds didn't change.

My question now is, would my predictions still be treated as straight wins or draws that it now displays?

I have three other winnable tickets that have this same issue. All the outcome aren't even up to 500k so I don't know why they've decided to do that grin

The same happened to my selections on Bet9ja.

My tickets for tomorrow's UEFA champions league and Thursday's Europa league have been affected.

I selected wins for the away teams in:

Astana vs Manchester United

Crvena Zvezda vs Bayern Munich

Rosenberg vs Lask

They are all showing draws. This is either a deliberate act or the system is manipulating the selections due to a fault.

CC Seun , please this thread should be in the proper section and kindly push to front page. What is going on is not nice at all. And Bet9ja is not even responding adequately to customer queries. They keep their customers in the dark regarding what is happening. How can someone make a selection and end up with the wrong selection?
Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
Its true.
I have abandoned my accounts with all the bookies ever since I noticed these inconsistencies and finally gave up after reviewing their terms and conditions.
If you want to stake just go to shop to place your bets and collect your ticket as evidence.
They have a very ridiculous policy under their terms and conditions which you must accept before you open account with them you can't stand them in court if you lose. They even have the right to cancel your bet and refund your money without reasons whatsoever.
Online gaming is also very addictive. Its a scam
Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by Simongm(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
zclass:
Its true.

If you want to stake just go to shop to place your bets and collect your ticket as evidence.
I just don't like going to shop, people in that street will be looking at like I have committed one crime like that, and the place often choked up during weekend. I will have to queue up and will be tempted to add other games..not to talk of the heat.

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by anochuko01(m): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
zclass:
Its true.
I have abandoned my accounts with all the bookies ever since I noticed these inconsistencies and finally gave up after reviewing their terms and conditions.
They have a very ridiculous policy under their terms and conditions which you must accept before you open account with them you can't stand them in court if you lose. They even have the right to cancel your bet and refund your money without reasons whatsoever.
Online gaming is also very addictive. Its a scam

You nailed every damn thing. Especially their terms and conditions. I'm sure people don't read them...
I'm stopping it altogether this time around too and make sure this is all over Twitter.
Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by Jflex07(m): 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bet king is the best, who plays scam bet9ja these days with there tiny odds.. Port to betking guys, you will not regret it

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by dnawah(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
anochuko01:

cash out
Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by StrikeBack(m): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
Next time Screenshot your games immediately after staking.
Re: SHOULD I CASH OUT? by anochuko01(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
StrikeBack:
Next time Screenshot your games immediately after staking.
I have enough screenshots. It still doesn't stop them from playing hanky panky.

But the stuffs are back to normal for now

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men Last Longer In Bed / Please Help Me To Identify The Problem In Our Relationship / I Am Finally Moving On without her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.