Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. (1941 Views)

Nigerian Men Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth, We Are The Problem / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by thesilentman(m): 5:49am On Sep 15, 2020
For me,the only thing a woman can do that i will never forgive her is to cuckold me or make me raise another man's child thinking it's mine.
Men Lets discuss this so they can know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by Kriss216: 5:57am On Sep 15, 2020
I can't forgive any Nigerian girl that got emotional attached with me.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by yanabasee1(m): 6:32am On Sep 15, 2020
Kriss216:

Like say you even fine sef.....Abeg shift...

At the topic....

A women that will pretend to have good behaviours all because she wants to get married to me and later become unbearable after marriage.....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by dangermouse(m): 6:37am On Sep 15, 2020
Cheating. Can never forgive or forget. Will quietly hand u over to ur next of kin.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by thesilentman(m): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2020
yanabasee1:

At the topic....

A women that will pretend to have good behaviours all because she wants to get married to me and later become unbearable after marriage.....
But that one is unavoidable,bro.Almost every woman will conceal the bad aspect of their character until the law of see-finish comes in.
Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by Coded081(m): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2020
cheating

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by nony43(m): 6:48am On Sep 15, 2020
That training of someone's child can pain ehh. The emotional pains is what I am talking of cos it can last for years

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by thesilentman(m): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2020
nony43:
That training of someone's child can pain ehh. The emotional pains is what I am talking of cos it can last for years
That's just it.me that i like kids like crazy.I can't even imagine larvishing all that care on another man's child even for a year not to talk of umpteen years.-my enemy pickin for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by ubunja(m): 7:24am On Sep 15, 2020
Separating a father and his child is unforgivable.

Cheating and cuckolding are also unpardonable crimes. But I think it takes a special kind of cruelty to stand between father and child and simultaneously ruin two lives.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by ubunja(m): 7:28am On Sep 15, 2020
thesilentman:

That's just it.me that i like kids like crazy.I can't even imagine larvishing all that care on another man's child even for a year not to talk of umpteen years.- my enemy pickin for that matter .
lol. Yes , the most screwed up thing about raising another man's kid is that a woman never does it with your best friend. If a woman wants to Bleep you up she becomes pregnant for your worst enemy.lol. that's why I never tell a woman about my enemies. There's something about her mans enemies that turns a woman on and make her pussy wet. It's crazy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by thesilentman(m): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2020
ubunja:
lol. Yes , the most screwed up thing about raising another man's kid is that a woman never does it with your best friend. If a woman wants to Bleep you up she becomes pregnant for your worst enemy.lol. that's why I never tell a woman about my enemies. There's something about her mans enemies that turns a woman on and make her pussy wet. It's crazy.
Twaile O Ubunja!I Feel Honoured.I didnt know you are the one av been conversing with.na you be my role model o.i no go lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by Kriss216: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2020
yanabasee1:

At the topic....

Like say you have good behavior. Abeg fly.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by CosmicPhoenix: 10:38am On Sep 15, 2020
cheating,i will never forgive her,thinking about it makes me angry sef angry

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by Eagba(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2020
thesilentman:

Twaile O Ubunja!I Feel Honoured.I didnt know you are the one av been conversing with.na you be my role model o.i no go lie.
guy you for converse with am far first before hailing him. him go lock up now. ubunja, I lie?
Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by Cholls(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2020
my brother till then.
Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by paulolee(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
cheating, lies and nagging.....she go pack out
Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by TheCork(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
thesilentman:
For me,the only thing a woman can do that i will never forgive her is to cuckold me or make me raise another man's child thinking it's mine.

angry
Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by TheCork(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
thesilentman:

Is she lightskin? angry
Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by jagorinho: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
.....involving third party to issues we ought to settle privately, yal!!! it is simple to most people but to me it is complex, I am an extremely private person, have only one friend for almost 15 years, telling outsiders about our private life infuriates me more than any other marital vices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by Smile4mee01: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
thesilentman:

There is nothing new under the sun. While I will try and prevent anybody from hurting me.ill choose to walk away.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
Cheat. The end...

We are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator.
Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by themaestro08(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Anything in form of disrespect angry, but cheating crowns it all

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
- manipulating me with sex

- involving a third-party in our business or an outsider swaying her into taking major decisions that affect us w/o my consent, that's even worse.

- when she's dead set in her ways and I can't get through to her. That means we share no connection, thereby making our love expendable.

These are divorceable offences for me because I consider them the ultimate betrayal. I give my all when in love, so I expect nothing less from my women.
Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by bobokeshington: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
thesilentman:

I CAN FORGIVE ANYONE FOR ANY OFFENCE COMMITTED BUT FORGETTING IT MIGHT BE DIFFICULT

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by quolahpoh: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
Cheating and pretence angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by Andali(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
Cheating oh
Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by thesilentman(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
Eagba:
guy you for converse with am far first before hailing him. him go lock up now. ubunja, I lie?
I don't think he is the type that downgrades.Actually,i've been a guest on the forum for aeons and it was his miseducation posts that gravitated me towards registering as a member.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kriss216:
. so if a girl falls in love with you U can't forgive her

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by lightangel65i(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
thesilentman:

That would be to cheat on me, i would forgive anything except that, i don't and wuld never think of cheating, cheating is an unforgivable act and love cant survive that
Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
Just passing by.
Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by lightangel65i(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
thesilentman:

That would be to cheat on me, i would forgive anything except that, i don't and wuld never think of cheating, cheating is an unforgivable act and love cant survive that.
Even if i forgive her any intimate stuff is just off the table we would be like bros
Re: What Is The Worst Unforgivable Thing Your Wife Can Do To You?men Lets Discuss. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
bobokeshington:

I CAN FORGIVE ANYONE FOR ANY OFFENCE COMMITTED BUT FORGETTING IT MIGHT BE DIFFICULT

I'm the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / As A Woman, I Believe In MGTOW! / I Can't Stop Laughing....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.