Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication (1919 Views)

6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by fanoffemi(f): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hello guys,

Please advice me on what to do, I've been seeing this guy for close to 6 months now. We use to be friends and av known him for like a 8years... but we started dating just six months ago. He seems nice and very loving at first not until I noticed that he doesn't communicate like he use to

Not a day will go by without us getting intouch with each other, if he doesn't call me I make sure I do (I believe that relationship is a two way thing) so I don't wait for him to check on me before I do. Even if we can't call we'll communicate with text message. And I could remember that before I agree to date him he use to send me alot of swt text messages and WhatsApp msgs but now everything has reduced

At first I confronted him but his reasons was not really genuine (can't really recall). Well I still send him messages. And just recently I couldn't find any of my pictures on his phone again, I asked him what happened to my pictures but he said that he's phone wiped off and he's gallery was affected..... I knew he was lying because that excuse sounds dump but I don't have the strength to start an argument that day.... he even changed what he use to store my name on his phone..... it was then I concluded that something is happening

All this while I haven't demanded for anything from him, not as if I put some kind of pressure on him (although my pastor has been asking me to invite him to church but at his own convenience) The only thing I usually ask from him is t-fare wherever I go to his place. And I usually tease him that I would like to meet his mom.... he use to respond that we'll fix a day to meet her.... meanwhile he has visited me and meet my parents a couple of times during this period.

The last time we had sex he didn't use protection and he intentionally poured everything inside, at first I was surprised and scared... I asked him why he did that he responded that nothing will happen by this once pouring.... I just kept quiet, however he used protection when he wanted to go for the next round..... few weeks back I help him to get something online paid for it including delivery, he hasn't refunded me and i didn't bother to ask him for the money till date

We use to talk and gist about how many children we would want to have, their names, future aspirations and lots of stuff. I haven't been myself lately due to this low communication and its affecting me generally. Kindly advice on how to handle this matter or I'm I dating myself sad
Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
just stop calling and texting him from today, act like he doesnt exist. if he wants you he will come looking for you and then you can table down your grievances and tell him what you expects from him, his reaction to your grievances will determine if you wanna stay or not.

pls when dating do not expect any expectation or fantasize about any kids or marriage..... let the man decides what he wants for himself and you, his action will tell if he wants marriage and the dreams you want, if you dont see those actions you move on with your life.

6 Likes

Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by izzou(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
grin

You sound emotionally weak. Strengthen thyself emotionally, sister grin

Call him and tell him it's over. That guy has already moved on. You should too

And please stop fornicating, and to make it worse, without condom

If you are tested positive, you'll blame no one but yourself

9 Likes

Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by EngrMarve(m): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
I can relate sha, but just that I am the other Gender, I have pimpim and I do NOT fornicate. It is fornication not sex biko. Modify it!

But wait o, 8years?

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nigur's tired of ya'

Babi look this love thang is a game. Look inward and reinvent yourself

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by nlPoster: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
although (I'm supposed to) invite him to church but at his own convenience

The last time we had sex

Do you folks really have to keep mentioning church while informing us you enjoy casual sex with your boyfriends and booty calls.

6 Likes

Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by tojahh(m): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
He's gone... Nothing can bring him back, even if you like see his grandfather or ancestors. Baba ti ló.

4 Likes

Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
u didnt play by the rules... we flogged on these mistakes over and over again on this platform, u ladies always offer urselves as victims.

pls read this very carefully:

https://www.nairaland.com/5384765/series-untold-secrets-season-1
Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Smh........ Hope you know his health status. The red flags are glaring enough, so if he quits the relationship it will not come as a surprise to you.
Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2019

Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nice doesn’t win in this world. I hate seeing smart women get played by guys who come with the most transparent tactics.
I’ve observed a lot of these things play-out, and as I matured I felt it a duty to put women up on the game, not as Karmatic repayment, but because this world is dependent on strong women.
Relationships and how to maneuver this world remains the biggest challenge for even the most book smart or successful women.

pls read in full:

Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by pocohantas(f): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
izzou:
grin

Lol @ stop fornicating.

Alternate accounts everywhere with their plenty relationship problems.
Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by izzou(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol @ stop fornicating.

Alternate accounts everywhere with their plenty relationship problems.

I'm telling you grin

By tomorrow now, another one go spring up

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by vikithor(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
an unreciprocated love can be emotionally gnawing,I feel your concerns,get a driving skill to boost your opportunities n chances.
call us below or WhatsApp
Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by Starz825(m): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
But wait that guy is damn a legend....how come he knew his first pour won't do anything then he used protection for the next round
Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by Offpoint: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Friendship can last for ages, but once it metamorphose into a relationship, then the SHIP starts sinking.

As an innocent and inquisitive child, I want to know what he "Poured Inside, and inside what was it poured into" I'm just being curious.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by blesskewe(f): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
I think u are dating yourself
Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by Nickisindigo(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
unfortunately I saw this Op comment on respect55 post that made front page not knowing she too get her own problem anyways since you don't have a boyfriend again let me help your ministry

Even we might the first couple to meet on nairaland to the extent Seun must attend the weeding

3 Likes

Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by 24kmagic: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
"He poured everything inside". Hahahaha. Is there a way you can share into two? Whereby you pour some inside and the rest outside?

This OP self...
Why must you mention church and sex in the same post? All these hypocrites church girls sef.

Again, why must your pastor tell you to invite him to your church? For what exactly?

Make any girl try this nonsense with me make she see.

Oya back to the matter...

Your lovey dovey boyfriend has moved on from you, try to move on too!

But wait OP, you registered this account fifteen months ago and you made only three posts?

How the flying fvck have you managed to do that?

May be na one active person for romance section alternate account be this sef.

Oga Seun, please give us that "delete" button.
Cos all these multiple monikers/account opening is because we don't want people to read what we've posted simply because we can't delete it.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by Avast(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
fanoffemi:
Hello guys,

Please advice me on what to do, I've been seeing this guy for close to 6 months now. We use to be friends and av known him for like a 8years... but we started dating just six months ago. He seems nice and very loving at first not until I noticed that he doesn't communicate like he use to

Not a day will go by without us getting intouch with each other, if he doesn't call me I make sure I do (I believe that relationship is a two way thing) so I don't wait for him to check on me before I do. Even if we can't call we'll communicate with text message. And I could remember that before I agree to date him he use to send me alot of swt text messages and WhatsApp msgs but now everything has reduced

At first I confronted him but his reasons was not really genuine (can't really recall). Well I still send him messages. And just recently I couldn't find any of my pictures on his phone again, I asked him what happened to my pictures but he said that he's phone wiped off and he's gallery was affected..... I knew he was lying because that excuse sounds dump but I don't have the strength to start an argument that day.... he even changed what he use to store my name on his phone..... it was then I concluded that something is happening

All this while I haven't demanded for anything from him, not as if I put some kind of pressure on him (although my pastor has been asking me to invite him to church but at his own convenience) The only thing I usually ask from him is t-fare wherever I go to his place. And I usually tease him that I would like to meet his mom.... he use to respond that we'll fix a day to meet her.... meanwhile he has visited me and meet my parents a couple of times during this period.

The last time we had sex he didn't use protection and he intentionally poured everything inside, at first I was surprised and scared... I asked him why he did that he responded that nothing will happen by this once pouring.... I just kept quiet, however he used protection when he wanted to go for the next round..... few weeks back I help him to get something online paid for it including delivery, he hasn't refunded me and i didn't bother to ask him for the money till date

We use to talk and gist about how many children we would want to have, their names, future aspirations and lots of stuff. I haven't been myself lately due to this low communication and its affecting me generally. Kindly advice on how to handle this matter or I'm I dating myself sad
This is what really happened.

You have known each other for 8 years. 6 months ago, something led to something and both of you had sex together. Since you have known each other for years, you both think you are in love with each other.
Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by zed7: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
Women are interesting creatures. Back in the days, I once had a girl who said I should promise not to ever leave her. I promised her under pressure. Unfortunately she was a handful and I got tired of the relationship.

Since I'm a man who keeps to his words but wanted out, I reduced communication till I finally stopped. She got tired and had to break up herself.

The bottom line is when one party is tired, there's little you can do about it. In other words, you are dating yourself.
Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by Coolabbie: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
chenzen:
u didnt play by the rules... we flogged on these mistakes over and over again on this platform, u ladies always offer urselves as victims.

pls read this very carefully:

You fūckīng plagiarist.
I just checked your thread and you copy pasted all G.L. Lambert's articles and have the guts to sell them in a book?
Thief

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by Youngearnny(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
Be strong to move on or just cut him off and act like he's dead. That sh*t kills... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by millionboi2: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
fanoffemi:
Hello guys,

u put him under pressure to get married.......very wrong
Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by Depressed101: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
It's only when they need help that they post on Nairaland, when other people will be needing advice, 2 thousand people will scroll past without Commenting. It's OK. Emm op.. The said boyfriend has taken his share what is there to communicate again grin , since you friendzoned/imprisoned him for 8 years now you let him loose and he gets the meat he's being patiently waiting to fall into his trap for 8 years..

Next time allow friends to remain friends. Take heart and move on.. You seem to be a good girl and a cheerful giver too. grin... I wonder why good people always meet bad people.. Ndoh....

BIA respect55 maybe you and fanoffemi can work something out... Dalu nu..

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by chinonyinye: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hope he doesn't have HIV and is deliberately trying to infect you? Nawaa o
Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
What I see here is that two friends got too fond of themselves and thought they were in love.
Unfortunately, in cases like these the ladies seem to get more connected and emotional after sex because to them sex is more than the moment but the guys move on because some may have been waiting for that opening for years.

Sister please move on.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by Ginaz(f): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Awww I’m so sorry darling for your situation. Have you tried to talk to him the changes going on in the relationship? I suggest you should give him some space and have a moment to yourself alone to really figure out where he stands in your life honey.

You don’t have to kill yourself, you have done enough judging from what you have written so far . Now allow him to make moves to make the relationship work.

For the main time , find a new hobby , read books, go out , do things that get your mind off him. Never neglect you life in a relationship. Never never do that. Have something going on, be occupied with your life too.
Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by emkz: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2019
Some would tell you there are rules in relationships. Humans can hardly live by rules, so be yourself.

If you want collect prick, collect prick and don't regret. If he pour everything inside, receive it with pride that you gave him yourself because you liked him and not because you want your pussy to be security deposit for marriage. Delaying the sex or quickening it does not guarantee he'd stay.

Now, if he has altered the rhythm of communication, you'd give yourself a lot of self-respect if you also pull back. For the relationship to succeed, you two need to cooperate. You cant be pushing for it while he does not want to do his own bit.

In case this relationship does not work out, go into the next relationship and give your best. But do not expect that it may work to your expectation. At least, you won't be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by iamkingzlee(m): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
izzou:
grin

My guyyy cheesy Long time, chief!
Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by izzou(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
iamkingzlee:
My guyyy cheesy Long time, chief!

My oga

Mr Nairaland 2020....

How far naa? You just forget your boy cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Finally Moving On without her. / Romatic Lovers Kissing Publicly Without Closing Their Eyes Spark Controversy / COME & LEARN | Lady Educates Nigerian Men On How To Squeeze Their Breast (video}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.