Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication (1930 Views)

6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by Phenomenal16(f): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
fanoffemi:
Hello guys,

Please advice me on what to do, I've been seeing this guy for close to 6 months now. We use to be friends and av known him for like a 8years... but we started dating just six months ago. He seems nice and very loving at first not until I noticed that he doesn't communicate like he use to

Not a day will go by without us getting intouch with each other, if he doesn't call me I make sure I do (I believe that relationship is a two way thing) so I don't wait for him to check on me before I do. Even if we can't call we'll communicate with text message. And I could remember that before I agree to date him he use to send me alot of swt text messages and WhatsApp msgs but now everything has reduced

At first I confronted him but his reasons was not really genuine (can't really recall). Well I still send him messages. And just recently I couldn't find any of my pictures on his phone again, I asked him what happened to my pictures but he said that he's phone wiped off and he's gallery was affected..... I knew he was lying because that excuse sounds dump but I don't have the strength to start an argument that day.... he even changed what he use to store my name on his phone..... it was then I concluded that something is happening

All this while I haven't demanded for anything from him, not as if I put some kind of pressure on him (although my pastor has been asking me to invite him to church but at his own convenience) The only thing I usually ask from him is t-fare wherever I go to his place. And I usually tease him that I would like to meet his mom.... he use to respond that we'll fix a day to meet her.... meanwhile he has visited me and meet my parents a couple of times during this period.

The last time we had sex he didn't use protection and he intentionally poured everything inside, at first I was surprised and scared... I asked him why he did that he responded that nothing will happen by this once pouring.... I just kept quiet, however he used protection when he wanted to go for the next round..... few weeks back I help him to get something online paid for it including delivery, he hasn't refunded me and i didn't bother to ask him for the money till date

We use to talk and gist about how many children we would want to have, their names, future aspirations and lots of stuff. I haven't been myself lately due to this low communication and its affecting me generally. Kindly advice on how to handle this matter or I'm I dating myself sad
..if only u can use my formula
1.pretend like u don't care
2.don't call him
3.this guy is using u.....I av stopped giving free things to guys
4.if only, if only u can stop this mumu isih feelings and face reality.....
5.he doesn't luv......forget him
Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by iamkingzlee(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
izzou:

My oga

Mr Nairaland 2020....

How far naa? You just forget your boy cool
haha So you still dey do this your whyning something. Your boy dey oh brother, been a very long time. Na you dey give online Bolt tutorials upandan abi cool
Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
Sounds like you're the only one left in the 'ship' grin
Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by izzou(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
iamkingzlee:
haha So you still dey do this your whyning something. Your boy dey oh brother, been a very long time. Na you dey give online Bolt tutorials upandan abi cool

You Don see am naa grin

How your side? What's the level bro? cool
Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by iamkingzlee(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2019
izzou:

You Don see am naa grin

How your side? What's the level bro? cool
Your mans just dey low-key oh, egbon!
We bless God.
Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2019
Dear the guy is gone for good.
He waited 8 years 4+4. Democratically that is two terms of government.
Just move on the guy went back to PDP.
Re: I Haven't Been Myself Lately Due To Low Communication by Youngpo413: 7:53am On Nov 10, 2021
Typical of women,you were busy jumping from one dick to another,,flexing life as you hoes call it....by then this particular guy was not your type...now you don turn evening newspaper and your eye don clear,you now remember that good guy so as to dash him your over-used pussi....unfortunately for you he is now red-pilled,he just collected he share and japa...that guy is a legend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Finally Moving On without her. / Why Do Celebrities Wear Revealing Clothes? / I’m Starting To Feel Insecure!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.