Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened (6019 Views)

If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2019
MrSly:

You are so unguarded. To think you are a lady seems like a nightmare.
You are a born animal. Your daughers will be raped by dogs like their papa.
Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by SherUnlock: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2019
HMU for your cheap Nord VPN.
Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2019
Knsley:
Ever since he said no Girl can break his heart, the Girl started acting funny. My Guy loves her from his actions but he is trying to hide it based on previous things some Girls did to him. He swore never to allow Girls fool him again. What do you think he should do please?
Your friend is jus been insecure, tell him to enjoy life as it comes . Just like our faces that’s how different we can be ! He has to first of all stop living in the past
Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by clive2u(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
MissGhosted:
No make i face you this night. My own craze no be here. Abi you wan deactivate? Oga mentain your lane, biko
nothing you say makes a difference. just don't be too quick to insult peoples parent. take it or leave it
Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by MrSly(m): 7:10am On Nov 28, 2019
MissGhosted:
You are a born animal. Your daughers will be raped by dogs like their papa.
Your prayers is upon you alone.
Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:22am On Nov 28, 2019
y u dey call ur guy? we knw say u re d anonymous guy.
Re: My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened by Idamond: 7:51am On Nov 29, 2019
MissGhosted:
bastard!!!! Go and get a life you worthless pig
grin grin grin :-D:-D:-D don't cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. / If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? / World Record: Woman Had S*x With 919 Men In A DAY ( Watch Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.