Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband (67213 Views)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by AreaFada2: 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
AreaFada2:

That's because cheating is nothing to many women nowadays. They do not admit it but their attitude (usually total silence on cheating matter) when mentioned tells the true story.

Why do think 35% of firstborn kids and 30% of all kids belong to another man outside?

It's we men who are still naive about women cheating.

1 Like

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by TGMISKY(m): 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
I don't know why I don't believe this news

1 Like

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Weathered: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
u don't condemn people for cheating,u find out what d real issue is dat u wld cheat on someone u use to love with passion
your last two comments showed you to be a kid with a phone.

"Even if the landlord is ugly...." So to you looks is all there's in relationships? Shallow!

"You don't condemn people for cheating...." Really? What happened to walking away than spreading your genitals in betrayal?
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Raypawer(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
Its what I can't comprehend... its on the rise

I parked to my new rented apartment, and strolled out to get some stuffs, there I met this married woman, when I saw that she sells different type of rice, I asked her, do you have foreign rice, she said yes, I jokingly said that I will arrest her for selling a smuggled product, with my innocent mind, I was not thinking of anything, her reply stunned me

She said, I should arrest her, make her hair, take care of her and all sort, I was shocked! This coming from a married woman.

By God's Grace, I live above sin, and as such, I can't fornicat...

I just had to leave her place.

HRHQueenPhil:
I don't know why women like doing this.. stop depending on a man.. dat is why he wld beat u and u refuse to leave. How will a wife love a man dat beats her mercilessly.thats why she is finding pleasure elsewere..even if d landlord is ugly ,she will go for him if he is more matured and gentle..
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
The landlord slept with his wife and had the guts to come to his house and claim rights. Imagine the audacity. Why didn't he shoot the morafoka? sad

1 Like

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by tiswell(m): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
u don't condemn people for cheating,u find out what d real issue is dat u wld cheat on someone u use to love with passion
Your case is different

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by IamPlato(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
lol.. I love u too sweet
You Fellow Lady Said You Are Terrible And You Are laughing Like Mumu.
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by luluosas(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ashawo woman
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by homirefacuny(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:

A LovePeddler spotted! grin
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by homirefacuny(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
frozen70:

You made sense

Some women made themselves a beating object just because they refuse to struggle to be independent

And the so called husband if them capitalises on their weakness and work against them

Women are fragile by nature, forget about their bad mouth that's where their strength lyes

It's easier to see a man beating a lazy wife than daring an industrious wife, who makes a living and contribute to the family

Another LovePeddler spotted angry grin
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by mysticwarrior(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
I don't know why women like doing this.. stop depending on a man.. dat is why he wld beat u and u refuse to leave. How will a wife love a man dat beats her mercilessly.thats why she is finding pleasure elsewere..even if d landlord is ugly ,she will go for him if he is more matured and gentle..
you are a very foolish woman.

1 Like

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by MzTunechi(f): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
What is Mufuli?
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by TBIZZY(m): 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2019

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Samuels90: 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
frozen70:

You made sense

Some women made themselves a beating object just because they refuse to struggle to be independent

And the so called husband if them capitalises on their weakness and work against them

Women are fragile by nature, forget about their bad mouth that's where their strength lyes

It's easier to see a man beating a lazy wife than daring an industrious wife, who makes a living and contribute to the family
both of you terrible!

3 Likes

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Theoarhics: 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nothing we no go hear for nairaland
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by deavicky(m): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
As a matter of fact i have heard it all.
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by frozen70(f): 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
Samuels90:
both of you terrible!

Who cares ❓
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Isoduwa(m): 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
You ignore the part where the landlord claiming the child while she still stay with the man

Time will come she will regret it �

There's no Show business like hoe business now i know

If you need peace in your house embrace it �
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Prymestrr(m): 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
lol.. I love u too sweet
You don't love her anything. You're pissed she called you terrible... Forming maturity online but will be dragging wig and tearing bra in reality.

1 Like

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:

Nawao
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:

Like a lady like you said, you are terrible! May God protect good men from Ur kind

1 Like

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by sharone21(f): 12:15am On Nov 27, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
I UNDERSTAND your point and STAND with u....many women dont just cheat like men ie to taste another soup or for sex .....the man may have been beating her while she was in the house even on hearsays apart from other reasons which wife batters will tell u are reasons good enough to batter a woman.....for goodness sake, she left since 2016 after having it up to the limit.....my pain and cry is that while ALL men stood by this wife beater, fellow ladies are bashing another lady for telling the truth....a woman doesn't just love a man( or another man) without reasons then choose to marry/have children with him just like that, there are many reasons she may prefer her landlord. Her choice of new husband, landlord( 'too close for comfort') may be worrisome but na the one when her type fit find.....women stand with yourselves, samething we do in politics, we can die for a man to enter into seat of power but not for our fellow ladies......let me digress a bit: see the way Tonto and Stella dey disgrace themselves while men sit back and laugh....just too shameful.
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 27, 2019
sharone21:

I UNDERSTAND your point and STAND with u....many women dont just cheat like men ie to taste another soup or for sex .....the man may have been beating her while she was in the house even on hearsays apart from other reasons which wife batters will tell u are reasons good enough to batter a woman.....for goodness sake, she left since 2016 after having it up to the limit.....my pain and cry is that while ALL men stood by this wife beater, fellow ladies are bashing another lady for telling the truth....a woman doesn't just love a man( or another man) without reasons then choose to marry/have children with him just like that, there are many reasons she may prefer her landlord. Her choice of new husband, landlord( 'too close for comfort') may be worrisome but na the one when her type fit find.....women stand with yourselves, samething we do in politics, we can die for a man to enter into seat of power but not for our fellow ladies......let me digress a bit: see the way Tonto and Stella dey disgrace themselves while men sit back and laugh....just too shameful.
It is evident you people don't have sense. So with all your acclaimed wisdom you feel cheating on a supposed cheating partner is wisdom?
What happens to walking away? Sometimes I don't know how some of you are wired.
Marriage is not a do or die, if anyone can't cope with their partners' excesses they quit the marriage, husband or wife..
Una matter tire me oooo

1 Like

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by sharone21(f): 12:54am On Nov 27, 2019
[quote author=TBIZZY post=84396525][/quote]
PLEASE, STOP spreading RUBBISH, UNFOUNDED and UNCONFIRMED reports....all these rubbish reports that is gaining ground in Nigeria fuel mistrusts in marriages and even divorce..... That us how a man who claimed he married a virgin, later suddenly started suspecting she was dating his colleague at work....even the first child he had, while in hospital after the wife gave birth( still in serious pains) instead of being a man over his emotions/thoughts and pamper his wife, he had to carry the baby and check several times to see if the daughter looks like him....las las, this daughter starting growing, looking exactly like him and he even loved her mist sef....but, see the emotional pains he put the wife through and trust women, dem go remember all this and remind the man even when he don old ( if not for grace of God)....see, men should not always think women are wired like them for this flirting/adulterous game....women cheat too but there may be reasons even when I don't condone that.
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by sharone21(f): 1:04am On Nov 27, 2019
[quote author=fighal post=84398104]It is evident you people don't have sense. So with all your acclaimed wisdom you feel cheating on a supposed cheating partner is wisdom?
What happens to walking away? Sometimes I don't know how some of you are wired.
Marriage is not a do or die, if anyone can't cope with their partners' excesses they quit the marriage, husband or wife..
Una matter tire me oooo
Oga wen claim wisdom, u said u wondered how some women are wired and wondering why she is acting this way? See, women don't just walk away from marriages like that after committing a lot to it ( including having the 1st child with a man), that is why she walked away in 2016 after her family had told her several times to leave the wife batterer....she left and started dating the landlord and has ( according to the husband she separated from) SECOND CHILD for the landlord.....we do not know if the man was falsely accusing her while she was in the house as many men do who have TRUST issues!
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Trueyarn(m): 1:19am On Nov 27, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:

Wow... Do you know I just got to find out that my ex broke up with me for not always beating her up whenever she got on my nerves... She even told me when I confronted her, saying it turns her on. I prayed for her to face that the devil will bless her with a man who will not fail to hit her for a day.
I think she found one and it's more than she bargained for. She is currently stalking me with new accounts everywhere as I keep blocking as soon as I find out she's the one.
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by deltateam: 1:40am On Nov 27, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:

*spits
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 27, 2019
[quote author=sharone21 post=84398189][/quote]Where you read your own post? she had the second child while she was still with the man. Besides, leaving the way she did is not the proper way. divorce him and move on with her life, simple!!!
But no, she wants to eat her cake and have it... There is no justification for her actions, make we dey honest...
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Tifesingz: 2:55am On Nov 27, 2019
You are so terrible!!! Kai!
HRHQueenPhil:
Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by OlawaleBammie: 3:22am On Nov 27, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:

I saw one of ur post one day and I was like.. whaooo!!! but now I know dat was just mere coincidence, I tot u re a good xtian... anyways, sometimes our utterances explain more the kind of person we are.

1 Like

Re: Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband by Trimque2k1(m): 4:58am On Nov 27, 2019
zmpp:

terrible of you, you did not even condemn her for cheating.
All they care about is what they talk about..common sense says so bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.