Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! (97495 Views)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by themonk(m): 12:09am On Dec 02, 2019
berrystunn:

I have better things to do
Believe what you think
The idea was to teach you how to have a conversation. Person A makes "claims", person B makes "counter claims" and not appeal to fear or starts asking Person A his age.

At the end only logic survives, emotions and trying to belittle your correspondence doesn't work, they fall apart.

If you notice I only pointed out the flaws in the what the guy said and asked him to give the OP a chance because I thought prejudice was making him calculate wrongly. I am a heavy skeptic, but I always listen to other people regardless. Have an awesome night.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by emkz: 12:10am On Dec 02, 2019
WIZGUY69:

English Teacher grin
I can't find any insult from the 2 sentences up there.
I just stated the obvious, and we both know you' don't have any first hand experience from what you posted up there. It's the story you were fed as a kid, and you still believe it as an adult. I will advise you try it yourself or you debunk it.
It's stale already.

Say you don't know. I do have first-hand experience in this. But certain things are better left unsaid in a public forum, because we hardly know who we are communicating with.

PS: I actually have two experiences. But until you do, don't assume you know others perspectives. I comment on things I have experience of. But I take note that many cannot be intellectually mobile. Until you show me valid and superior arguments, your submission is infantile.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:10am On Dec 02, 2019
themonk:

LOL OP come and explain...
ok don kawa!
undecided
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by emkz: 12:10am On Dec 02, 2019
Xisnin:

What is there to be understood about gullibility and lack of critical thinking?
We can't just allow dumb ideas to freely flow because it is a forum.

There are kids here who could be infected with such inanity.

What is your point Sir?
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by vincentjk(m): 12:11am On Dec 02, 2019
1Sharon:

I'm sure you believe it abeg, like the typical nigerian.

And why didn't you say anything else to me on that thread? Are you now ready to post those pics of yours?

I didn't want to argue any further since you claimed i have another account accusing an innocent guy and even calling me names just because you didn't believe me, is that a good thing to do?

You think they would've have gotten my Instagram address so easily? Then they would've deleted my Instagram, twitter, WhatsApp and reddit account as well. How they got access to my Facebook and phone baffles me, I personally discovered top hackers are hired to do such jobs and are highly paid for it. I change my IP address when I want to go dark web to check something sometimes too

Aren't you a nigerain?
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by 1Sharon(f): 12:12am On Dec 02, 2019
Vida04:
A fair person can look pale
She never said she was dark and secondly a black man can look sick just looking at their completion
Google pictures of ckd patients before and after

A bleached person can look pale but a naturally fair person can't.

cos we ALL have an undertone.

Black ppl can never look pale.
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by kingxsamz(m): 12:12am On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
let those who can offer experience,assistance,advice or solution help the OP

shocked And you're a graduate.
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:12am On Dec 02, 2019
Chidorx60:
....you mean he forecasted that rain is going to shower during the DRY SEASON...bro I grew up in Esan land... Anybody telling u that the spiritual doesn't exist is being ignorant.... Mind u I am very well read in both science and arts ....I started my search for knowledge in acedemia and gradually into mysteries b4 I found Jesus ......so I know what I am saying
u are right!

I have seen a priest and a priestess on two separate incidences push rain far away from a burial ceremony, all in Benin city...

I fear ppl that day...

undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Shila16: 12:13am On Dec 02, 2019
The OP just gave us some ice chilled zobbo to drink this night grin grin grin.

But seriously, the OP might be lying but stuffs like this happen not everyone walking on the road is human.

Reminds of when a friend of mine travelled to east with the rest of his family and along one of the roads they saw a young fair lady come out of the thick bushes and are legs were not touching the ground, everybodys hair in his uncles bus stood on end and they all had this feeling of fear

So supernatural stuffs are real don't doubt it

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 02, 2019
kingxsamz:

You were not mad that day. It's because your head wasn't correct. grin grin
ok
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 02, 2019
Vida04:
Esan ppl
I comot hand for una
Irrua...ugbegun and coooo
But las las na weather forecast that particular man do

Okay....I won't bother telling u abt the healings and miracles that came with his visit...and I just to add...accidents seized for a long time after he left...but of course u will doubt cause u need an excuse to enjoy life (whatever that means to u)..

Besides Esan is cool ..its not as bad as the other tribe in diabolic matters
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 02, 2019
Xisnin:
And they would be right. You saw him very briefly that says it all. Your eyes and brain deceived you.
ok
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by TinyHacker: 12:14am On Dec 02, 2019
seborrhic:
Anyone of you that posted believing this story needs to be flogged and his/her entire school fees right from primary school donated to the medically challenged for being a waste.
A simple question you dumb lots should have asked the Op was:Of the other soldiers that survived the imaginary battle,so no one went back then to tell the family,even if after the war,that the phantom Mr.Thaddeus died during the war?
Or did they all travel to Gabon?
Did the imaginary friend that travelled to Gabon not keep in touch with his own family all these while and was he not asking after his war comrades that were close then?
Lastly,the possibility that an Easterner still alive would stay in an African country for 50 years without visiting home all these years is zero,Nilch,nada!
Reading comments of people that even entertain the possibility of this fiction happening has really spoilt my day and ruined my appetite for sleep and food.
Very depressing.
Anyone that believed is a glorified illiterate.
those are the kind of people that pastors flog in church

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Iziquiel(m): 12:15am On Dec 02, 2019
bookiesondebt:
Here is my question.....
Kindly take note of these points
1)You said it was during the biafrian war which happen in the mid 1963
2)The op claim the father is 69 years old mathematically he was born in 1950.Therefore he was 13 during the war apparently a child soldier.
3)At 13,So you are telling me he is married already..is that it?.
Cos how can the Gabon returnee knows the number of the wife since he hasn't been home since God knows when..?
I thought the Civil War was fought between 1967-1970?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Debbypeterson: 12:16am On Dec 02, 2019
How did the man in Ezes family got your friends mum phone number? After how many years? So you think the best way to tell some one whom her husband died decades ago was to announce it through phone call to her? Very intetesting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:16am On Dec 02, 2019
Tianshie. You're very delusional. Go get a hobby. You reek of mediocrity. Lying lion.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 02, 2019
My dear if u are fair try putting a tight rubber band on your wrist and see what happens
Then u would know we light skinned ppl also get pale

1Sharon:

A bleached person can look pale but a naturally fair person can't.

cos we ALL have an undertone.

Black ppl can never look pale.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by kingxsamz(m): 12:16am On Dec 02, 2019
danny56:

Don't bother explaining your sincerity or not to anybody. People chose to believe what they want not what you say. many don't believe things like this until they're cought in it too, who knows maybe your friend (the victim) never believe until now.... However, let me help know what's going on here a little.

If you've every heard people say "Not everybody on earth here are human", this is what they mean and it's so true. Why does this things happen? No spirit entity has the right to function on earth without a body or flesh. Yes! This is for the same reason human MUST carryout the craft of a witch backed by a spirit to function because their body is the license for that operation. Okay! There are spirits who have the ability to pick up bodies to function on earth, this is what happened to your friend. These spirits mostly pick up familiar face known in society so they could be accepted by the people of the community, until they're checkmate then they leave and wait for another opportunity. If they bear children, those children won't be normal spiritually, they'll usually have unique abilities amongst their peers. Lemme stop here. There's more to what your optical eyes can see. Your friends family need prayer deliverance section oo. No joke! Hope this help you a little.

How high are you bruh?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by lakesidepapa(m): 12:17am On Dec 02, 2019
Ishilove:

I guess I have always found it fascinating. It's like a peeking through a window to the other side

Are u a Virgorian?
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 02, 2019
maxwell530:
in your attempt to look smart,you end up being the illiterate here.

So as "Literate" as you claims,you never heard of Necromancy before? This thing is not just African thing mr literate, its everywhere.
You can read up the ancient Greek believes in necromancy and also goggle l "Egyptian prayer of resurrection". You can also do your research on their beliefs and why they mummify their dead.

The Greeks,Egyptians,Romans believes in necromancy..... Many people can't be wrong on same thing at the same time.

Tho, I doubt the op story but that doesn't mean things like that don't happen...

It's 100% real.

But the whole world once believed the earth was flat and Typhoid and tuberculosis were caused by a person's sinful life.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by bluefilm: 12:19am On Dec 02, 2019
Story for the gods.

Believe this, you'll believe anything.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 02, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

My brother said he saw my late mother walk past him on the street. Her shoulder brushed past his shoulder and when he looked back at her, their eyes jammed, she kept walking. Before he could shout mummy, she disappeared.

We don't know if he made it up or not but he was visibly shaken for a very long time.
during my university days,those my guy friends that can't allow anything in skirt pass them by,approached a lady one night,the girl told them "you think say na everybody be human being",as the girl walked past a little,we turned back to check out the girl,omo the girl don disappear o
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:
Yeah. Its just offensive sha
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:
[s] Lol smh. I hope he doesnt get to hear about it and sue the site [/s]
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by 1Sharon(f): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2019
Vida04:
My dear if u are fair try putting a tight rubber band on your wrist and see what happens
Then u would know we light skinned ppl also get pale

Loool. That doesn't mean you are pale. Im not that light but I get that same effect. We all have an undertone bro.

Black ppl can never look pale(usually)
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 02, 2019
Esan bad oooo
Freak Accident,poisoning...hmm to name a few
When I de there I de look straight I no de even answer my name
Excuse to enjoy life?
We enjoy life irrespective of anything even though you hear say the world de end tomorrow
Chidorx60:

Okay....I won't bother telling u abt the healings and miracles that came with his visit...and I just to add...accidents seized for a long time after he left...but of course u will doubt cause u need an excuse to enjoy life (whatever that means to u)..

Besides Esan is cool ..its not as bad as the other tribe in diabolic matters
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:
[s] mm its not fair o. So the innocent Saro guy has now become a ghost in Nigeria. nawao [/s]
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by kingxsamz(m): 12:22am On Dec 02, 2019
seborrhic:

Even after a poster in the previous page bursted the so called picture of the Mr Thaddeus the Op posted,as being that of a politician in Sierra Leone,with all the previous comments to show the story is a fiction,some people even after the picture burst,are still believing the Op.
Can you now see that there is a generation of glorified illiterates roaming the internet in Nigeria?

That's why pastors are making money these days, because they know that the majority relies on the spiritual.
I'm thinking of starting my own church.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:22am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

[s]
Biafra War 1967 - 1970 Dee Thaddeus was 17 years of age at its commencement [/s] .
shut up
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:22am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:
[s] Must you think like a Nigerian all the time [/s]
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 02, 2019
Seems you don’t just want t to know or your skull is hard to crack nigga or niggresss
I see where the undertone is coming from seems u into 50 Naira cream mixing then u learnt a useless tone that u don’t know the definition
Google undertone then google black skin and pale
Believe me u never even see anemia an why u still de type nonsense
Undertone or melanocytes or whatever we do get pale google can help you this early morning and by the way say na new month no mean say work no de today
1Sharon:

Loool. That doesn't mean you are pale. We all have an undertone bro.

Black ppl can never look pale(usually)
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:23am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:
[s] So somebody pretending to be him came back to the house or what

And then absconded when he heard his kasala burst over the phone [/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply)

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.