Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! (97648 Views)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Kingsteve(m): 12:52am On Dec 02, 2019
OK lemme drop my own experience.
So back in the day, we lived at Aba, and we had this close neighbour.
His name was Chima (May his soul RIP)

He was older than I was then, he was like a big bro.
He liked playing pranks too.
In fact, there was this one time he scared the shit out of me and my other friend.
He dressed like a ghost wearing a white overall.

Anyway, to cut long story short.
We eventually moved to Owerri, and I was still in secondary school then.

So one day, out of the blues...
Chima visited!
How he knew and was able to locate out house, I had no idea.
His visit was very brief!

Fast forward some months later, I was told that Chima died in a ghastly motor accident!
Then I was wondering...
Could it be the ghost of Chima that found its way to our house?
Till date...it still remains a mystery to me.

Even as I type this, I feel goosebumps and shed a little tear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by 1Sharon(f): 12:54am On Dec 02, 2019
Mckandre:
These thing happens nd they live around us. Have u ever wondered why its not advised to bend nd look at people through ur two legs in the a market place? theirs a nortion that its a medium at which spiritual plain can be felt nd u get to see spirit folks feets floating unhinged by gravity, no one has lived to tell the tale though because once u do, a mysterious force will hit u to death instantly or u run mad.

And how do we test this notion?
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by bigfrancis21: 12:54am On Dec 02, 2019
tosyne2much:
Don't mind OP jawe.. He thinks we are foolish

A 69 old man would be less than 10 years during the war

18 years in 1968 actually, going by the OP's claims.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by BENEAMATA: 12:55am On Dec 02, 2019
Ego2:
@ op somethings can't just be explained.... if my mum's late younger bro could go back to his place of work after his death to work for two more years before they realised he was ghost, who am I to doubt such things anymore.
abeg no mind dem . Tell them your own story now dem go still say " na lie " .
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 02, 2019
Vida04:
Ok
When I see enjoy life It’s not only fucking ashawo drinking to stupor
I can also enjoy life playing gospel music watching religious movies so Mk I surrender to you as you be police o Christ or what?
By the way Goodnight the gospel is good news hallelujah
Goodnews of a salvation brought by Christ ...salvation from the condemnation we were to suffer for our sins...but have already been suffered by Christ for us...we can partake of this salvation when we surrender to his will and avoid sin...that is the gospel in a nutshell.... God bless u sir...have a nice night sleep... And try to pray b4 u sleep

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by BENEAMATA: 12:57am On Dec 02, 2019
1Sharon:

HANTY NO TRY AM OH !
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by SocialJustice: 12:57am On Dec 02, 2019
tianshie:
I went to secondary school with Eze. His father, Thaddeus, fought in the Biafra war. What we know about his father's wartime experience is that the war ended for Thaddeus when he was wounded in Onitsha in 1968. He came home.

Recently a man from Eze's father's village who had fought the war with Thaddeus told my friend's mother (on the phone) that actually Thaddeus died in the war. This man had fled to Gabon after the war. He'd just returned to the country.

Since the news broke, Thaddeus hasn't been seen. He'd been in the bathroom when my friend's mother took the call on the phone. After the call, my friend and his mother could hear the splash of water in the bathroom, but when they opened the door there was no one there!

What advice do you have for the family? I've never heard sh*t like this before!!
He's gone, happens all the time. When people die before their time they tend to do this. This is like the fourth story I'm hearing, I actually witnessed one. The guy died in town then he came home with bike, entered his compound and left. Then news came he got electrocuted where he went to work. A friend's mum has entered bus in another town with a woman that died in our town years back. There's also one that went to Lagos to rent 1 room apartment and lived there for years until news that she was dead filtered in. They all disappear mysteriously.

I can't make total sense of the phenomenon but I know it happens.
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Jimi24: 1:00am On Dec 02, 2019
sweetonugbu:
where did it happen?.
LIES.
Both ages are too young for the stated Biafra context.
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by DMerciful(m): 1:01am On Dec 02, 2019
So ordinary picture, you believe? Why are we so gullible? The dead stay dead! All the time we hear such story, it's always someone else, never the person telling it is a firsthand witness or involved in the phenomenon
ctleurocollege:

OK now I'm sold. Lalasticala your attention is needed

My suggestion is for them to find a way of permanently disposing all his personal items like clothes, tooth brush, shoes . He came back because he wants his old life back but it's not the right thing. Hold a memorial service for him where enough prayers should be said for his spirit to rest in peace

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Chrisus(m): 1:02am On Dec 02, 2019
1Sharon:
Lying OP, busted!

This ghost sure loves the camera grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by mnwankwo(m): 1:03am On Dec 02, 2019
tianshie:
I went to secondary school with Eze. His father, Thaddeus, fought in the Biafra war. What we know about his father's wartime experience is that the war ended for Thaddeus when he was wounded in Onitsha in 1968. He came home.

Recently a man from Eze's father's village who had fought the war with Thaddeus told my friend's mother (on the phone) that actually Thaddeus died in the war. This man had fled to Gabon after the war. He'd just returned to the country.

Since the news broke, Thaddeus hasn't been seen. He'd been in the bathroom when my friend's mother took the call on the phone. After the call, my friend and his mother could hear the splash of water in the bathroom, but when they opened the door there was no one there!

What advice do you have for the family? I've never heard sh*t like this before!!

My view is that your story is a mixture of rice and sand, thus the story as you told it did not happen but actors involved may genuinely believe that it happened the way you told it. Some of the things you mentioned are possible while others are simply impossible. Individuals who are physically dead (so called ghost) can experience in the physical world through a process called materialization. They can indulge in the earthly desires and pleasures but it is impossible for the so called ghost to impregnate a woman in flesh and broad. It is however possible for a departed individual to possess or influence another man in flesh and blood to impregnate a woman in flesh and blood. It is also possible that individuals for some reasons may be in a state of altered consciousnesses that their experiences in the "other worlds" are believed by them to be physical experience. Best wishes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by DrTonitee(m): 1:03am On Dec 02, 2019
tianshie:

He is 38. His father is 69.
invariably your friend was born in 1981,11years after the war ended.Now how do *ghosts* impregnate humans?May they be comforted and may the *ghost* finally RIP...na man e be.
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 02, 2019
rawitools:
The spirit dad follow us dey suffer this useless country?
my chest don block o cheesy grin cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Slynation(m): 1:06am On Dec 02, 2019
tianshie:

I would have doubted you if i haven't heard cases like this, and it ended up to be true....
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by socialmediaman: 1:06am On Dec 02, 2019
tianshie:

You're right. I've gotten more questions than answers.

Let’s keep this thread active. This incident needs proper investigation so we could decipher and understand things better. The sooner we properly investigate and seek answers to issues, the better
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by kingxsamz(m): 1:08am On Dec 02, 2019
bigfrancis21:

No need for useless calculations.
Op's story is false.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by kingxsamz(m): 1:09am On Dec 02, 2019
SocialJustice:
He's gone, happens all the time. When people die before their time they tend to do this. This is like the fourth story I'm hearing, I actually witnessed one. The guy died in town then he came home with bike, entered his compound and left. Then news came he got electrocuted where he went to work. A friend's mum has entered bus in another town with a woman that died in our town years back. There's also one that went to Lagos to rent 1 room apartment and lived there for years until news that she was dead filtered in. They all disappear mysteriously.

I can't make total sense of the phenomenon but I know it happens.

It's always happening to your friends. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by tosyne2much(m): 1:09am On Dec 02, 2019
bigfrancis21:

Na still lie jawe
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Slynation(m): 1:10am On Dec 02, 2019
1Sharon:
Lying OP, busted!
Maddd oO.....!! grin grin
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by kingxsamz(m): 1:10am On Dec 02, 2019
Slynation:

I would have doubted you if i haven't heard cases like this, and it ended up to be true....

Well, op lied, EOD
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by RealAdewole(m): 1:17am On Dec 02, 2019
1Sharon:
Lying OP, busted!

Simple reverse search Nairaland mods no fit do, na so dem put one for fp the other time, their attention was called Tyler they do nothing with it...

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Slynation(m): 1:18am On Dec 02, 2019
kingxsamz:

Well, op lied, EOD
Lol... I swear down grin But things like this do happens on rare occasion tho....
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by RealAdewole(m): 1:19am On Dec 02, 2019
MichaelSokoto:
Mods, close this thread abeg!

Op is a bloody liar!

angry

Leave seun and the mods, Nigeria will come for their head if the media bill is passed and they don't stop aiding spread of fake news ...

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by kingxsamz(m): 1:20am On Dec 02, 2019
ctleurocollege:

My suggestion is for them to find a way of permanently disposing all his personal items like clothes, tooth brush, shoes . He came back because he wants his old life back but it's not the right thing. Hold a memorial service for him where enough prayers should be said for his spirit to rest in peace

Guy you really fall hands I swear.
The guy showed u a picture and you swallowed the lie instantly.
You should be ashamed of yourself, you and those 80 people that liked your post.
You better delete this rubbish you posted.

For those who don't know or might have missed it, the photo the op posted,(which 28 idiats liked) Is the photo of a sierra leone politician.
This whole story was made up.
This only proves that such stories are just heresay, and made up.
Shame on any fo0l that believed Op.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by bigfrancis21: 1:23am On Dec 02, 2019
yungmayor02:

Asin ehcry...And light no kon dey

Madam koi koi dey visit ur street dis night....she get strong body smell of ginger...when your curtain begin lift emself up and you begin smell ginger you go knw say her ghost don arrive....happy sleep tonight embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by D1zion: 1:23am On Dec 02, 2019
tianshie:

What kind of evidence?
don't mind all those saying trash that its fictitious,I pray you never experienced anything closed to it.

It has happen in so many place's before, my own mum has experienced it with her older brother too.hers was in another village at the market square that she saw him.

but people ask her not to show any sign of recognition & mustn't talk to him.when he realized something wasn't right, a heavy dust outer nowhere blew & that was how no one saw him again.

I believe your story.all they need is a living & true church with genuine man of God,cos even some of this so-called men of God are also ghosts in human forms as most of them possess their Powers in grave yards.

let him & his mother to pray & cut whatever ties they had with the man,Cos if not so? His spirit will never leave them,either for good or bad,its definitely one if this.bless you bro.let God step into their case in Jesus victorious name.
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:25am On Dec 02, 2019
YorubaPrince:
OP.... abeg, go borrow sense. angry
u believe this story?
maybe ipob have now summon ghosts to help them fight for biafra

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:27am On Dec 02, 2019
eskimoeze:
[s] know a woman who married ghost too in my village. They have been living together for years but the woman doesn't know anything about her husband. She started pressuring the man to take her to his village and they agreed to a particular date to visit the man's village, on the agreed date, the man disappeared and and up till now, no one has seen or heard about the man. After the incident, half of the their only child paralyzed.

Just advise your friend to be prayerful that's the only thing that will help him [/s]
trash!
you're hallucinating.
stop watching scary movies like Winchester.
ghost are fairly tales and hence doesn't exist

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Estellie: 1:27am On Dec 02, 2019
1Sharon:

grin grin grin My dear, don't mind these people.

It's the 21st century and literate peeps still believe myths and folk tales told by out great grand parents to scare and caution us.... undecided

They never disappoint. 'Try it and run mad' 'Try it and be hit by the gods' grin grin

Make I hear jor..

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 02, 2019
tianshie:

You've got me mixed up with them Nairaland-clout-chasing teens. I'm not the one. I run a music promotion company in Atlanta. I'm busy enough.
Sir I'm upcoming Artist
I have good songs I need your help for promotions THANKS
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Adebowalay(m): 1:27am On Dec 02, 2019
ctleurocollege:

I personally feel that he craves for akara to be fried on his behalf so he can truly rest in peace..bcoz that action is the foods of the spirits...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:29am On Dec 02, 2019
digitaltrades:

You guys just think everything in life is black and white. That's a very dumb and myopic mindset. There is more to this world than meet the eye.

another gullible sheeple spotted

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.