Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Advice For Women In Abusive Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For Women In Abusive Relationships (592 Views)

Why Do People Stay In Abusive Relationship? / Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For Women In Abusive Relationships by ebonyvibe(f): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To all the ladies in the house if your man should beat you all you need to do is to go into the kitchen, find the biggest knife and insert it very deep into a non fatal part of his body ie his thigh, upper arm or face.

Beating / slapping women is for cowards and men who have inferiority complex and cant handle their anger. If a man is to beat me he has to make sure i die in the process otherwise th at fight wont finish. I will fight him with anything I find pots bottles pans knives etc.

And for the man that wants to slap me never in your life eat my food again o. That is why IBO husbands die young cos they dont stop beating their wives and as a favour the wife kills them since there is no divorce.

Some people will now turn around and say it is because he loves you; if he beats you cos he loves you what will he do if he hates you. My father through out when he was alive didnt beat me God help the man that does.
Re: Advice For Women In Abusive Relationships by Dsense(m): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2010
Okay!!!
Re: Advice For Women In Abusive Relationships by freecocoa(f): 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2010
Babe you dey vex o cos this your advice na wa o.
Re: Advice For Women In Abusive Relationships by MrCork26: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2010
ebonyvibe , sweeery, did anybody beat u. Get me his name and adrresss and I will go beat him up for u wink
Re: Advice For Women In Abusive Relationships by ebonyvibe(f): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2010
Thanks for the offer Mr Corke

It was my response to a thread on the celebrities section and as it wasnt getting much feedback i moved it to the romance section to hear you fellow NL romantics views.
Re: Advice For Women In Abusive Relationships by MrCork26: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2010
sweery, just let me no if any one streeseses u up. I go break his nose for u, male or female. wink
Re: Advice For Women In Abusive Relationships by mediatrix8(f): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2010
Sorry to hear that sis.Don't put justice in your hand with worthless guys, just move out from his life and find a man that will love you and treat you kind.
Re: Advice For Women In Abusive Relationships by MrCork26: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2010
sounds like you hate men. do you?
Re: Advice For Women In Abusive Relationships by ebonyvibe(f): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2010
@ Mr Corke

Far from it i love my black brothers.

But what I hate is abusive and mal-treatment. I have so many friends that have gone on for years suffering in the hands of men and many dont have a choice cos they are not financially secure or because of family expectations.

One of my friends was blinded by her husband as a result of constant beating and the last one was so bad that he hit her eyeballs with his ring. Instantly that eye was gone out of no money and the infection affected the other eye. Now she remains a beggar.

Not a beggar on the street but she cant do anything for her self cant go to the toilet herself she needs to beg someone cant wash cant cook cant do anything. And this man has eventually married someone else.

When she was okay and people advised her to leave her excuse was what will the family say; but excuse me what are they saying now.

The last time i went home and saw her she was in a bad way i wont be surprise if she dies soon
Re: Advice For Women In Abusive Relationships by 190: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2010
is poster male or female of peter file!!! angry
Re: Advice For Women In Abusive Relationships by Yorisb: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2010
190:

is poster male or female of peter file!!! angry

All of the above cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Now Have My Confidence Back / How Is The Nigerian Crisis Affecting Your Relationship? / What Should You Do If You Find Out Your Girl/wife Is A Lesbian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.