Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy (50647 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age? / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Kanoute(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
abbatoir:

Ha! Guys see our Life!

Trust me .. few have taste..take it or leave it!

I never said anything about taste or preference... Yes some guys have taste. But the truth be told.
No matter how a girl looks or behave, she will always see a willing penis if need be
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Lonelypacifist6: 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:

At no point have guys decided not to fûck a girl because of her character or ugliness.

As long as the pussy is wet and receptive, most guys will FÛCK! Emphasis on FÛCK. If they will keep you after that or marry you, is a different ball game.

Sex is the easiest thing for women to get. Men are way more generous with their penis than women would ever be.

The penis is way different from the man. Once again, a young lady can never be sex-starved because of her character or ugliness. She can be love-starved or marriage-starved. Never sex starved.

A willing penis is always available,
Way more than clean portable water.

This has nothing to do with the guys I move with, but basic human makeup. I am sure all the girls you have fcked are not Miss-World materials, neither do they have impecabble characters. That has never been the quality men look out for when they wanna fûck. Which is why you see them impregnating women they do not love or want to marry.
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Lonelypacifist6: 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:

At no point have guys decided not to fûck a girl because of her character or ugliness.

As long as the pussy is wet and receptive, most guys will FÛCK! Emphasis on FÛCK. If they will keep you after that or marry you, is a different ball game.

Sex is the easiest thing for women to get. Men are way more generous with their penis than women would ever be.

The penis is way different from the man. Once again, a young lady can never be sex-starved because of her character or ugliness. She can be love-starved or marriage-starved. Never sex starved.

This has nothing to do with the guys I move with, but basic human makeup. I am sure all the girls you have fcked are not Miss-World materials, neither do they have impecabble characters. That has never been the quality men look out for when they wanna fûck. Which is why you see them impregnating women they do not love or want to marry.
You're sure of nothing, the girls I've bleeped are miss world materials and yes they do have good character, change your circle.
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Lonelypacifist6: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
abbatoir:

Ha! Guys see our Life!

Trust me .. few have taste..take it or leave it!
He probably runs after everything in skirt.
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by imitateMe(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
Na the same person dey write am.
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by imitateMe(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
rightchic:
Reasons weak me, you are not virgins but u know so much more than the non virgins sef.
Can't you see that those confessions were written by the same person?
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by rightchic(f): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
imitateMe:

Can't you see that those confessions were written by the same person?

My brother I couldn't see o
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by MiddleDimension: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:

yes, but what you are saying is tricky. they sometimes don't get it from the guy they want.
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Yello1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
The guy that was complaining about yoruba girls not giving in to his advances dere is really frustrated and needs help oo. I like dos ladies too wont just allow anyone to come and start counting unnecessary scores. He tagged dem as racist or tribalist. He was indeed pained

1 Like

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by MiddleDimension: 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:

there are guys who have turned down sleeping with a willing woman for whatever reason he feels like.

also if your theory is true, then even old women would be sexually active too.
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by pocohantas(f): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kanoute:

I never said anything about taste or preference... Yes some guys have taste. But the truth be told.
No matter how a girl looks or behave, she will always see a willing penis if need be

They are missing the point.
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
89% of those girls are liars.. Believing what a woman says is risky business talk more what tf she types online... Odikwa risky business cheesy
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
Couldn't continue reading because all I see is that people have misconstrued what virginity is all about.

The society have divined what is it rathe than what our religion or tradition have done!
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by MiddleDimension: 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:

Be like you just like to argue. You saw most, you saw girl...you saw willing man. Then you are still talking of exceptions, unwilling men and old women. What is your problem?

And why are you guys suddenly refuting your hoe nature? I thought men are proud of their sexual history and recklessness? grin

there was no ''most'' in your comment. i only wanted to point out that there are men who are highly concious about whom they allow to see how they liik like down there.
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by woleabayo(f): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
IT WAS A NICE TOPIC THOUGH .............VIRGIN IS A PRIDE OF ANYONE
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Yoighaman(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Staying celibate and being a virgin are entirely different, no one should come on here and try to mix them up in order to bamboozle us. It's either you're a virgin or not. Celibacy and Virginity are not the same, please be guided.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by MiddleDimension: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:

Be like you just like to argue. You saw most, you saw girl...you saw willing man. Then you are still talking of exceptions, unwilling men and old women. What is your problem?

And why are you guys suddenly refuting your hoe nature? I thought men are proud of their sexual history and recklessness? grin

You have issues. You should figure them out.

ok
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Liposure: 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
I dont know why ladies feel cheated when they give in 2 sex. is it becos they are d weaker sex?
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by MarkTimmy(m): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

It is out of place to employ the word 'virgin' for a grown-up Nigerian lady. The word 'virgin' became irrelevant decades ago; 'Technical virgin' is more applicable to this present era.
Although there might still be 0.01% of Nigerian ladies who might still be real virgins but a typical 'technical celibate' Nigerian lady or a Nigerian 'technical virgin' would likely have a mileage surpassing that of a grandma who was from the older generation.

Most technical virgins in Nigeria are anal veterans, Mouth Action heroines, fingering goddesses and dildö/cucumber Ninjas.

If a grown Nigerian lady with uncircumcised clit says she's a virgin, then I know it's not from any good reason of chastity or holy obedience to God, it might be she hasn't encountered that fat deek size that can shift her womb. The word 'real virgin' is a myth in this generation of legends of deeks.
This is deep

1 Like

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by longlong: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
WalkerMichael:
I showed this post to my dog, he is now a Lion!!!
Thanks so much

All this YouTube people smiley
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by KoredeOG: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
I cringe whenever I see *am* instead of I Am.
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by DedeNkem: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
No sane man or woman should marry without having sex with their potential life partner!

You need to know if you two are sexually compatible, because sex is the number one reason why many marriages fail.

As long as you make sure your boyfriend or girlfriend is potentially the person you want to marry and you engage in safe sex with them, you've nothing to worry about regarding pregnancy or STDs..

Virginity or celibacy doesn't guarantee a good relationship or a good wife or a good husband! It is all about a personal choice. That's it.

Note: Both sexes do enjoy sex and in most cases, women enjoy it more. That's a fact. Some Nigerian women pretend men enjoy it more!

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Realtizzy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
uwa na ndia
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Legendguru: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
ohhh
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Kanoute(m): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:

They are missing the point.

I wonder why they can’t read and understand, or maybe they do, but are shying away from the blunt truth... Imagine this one saying I chase everything in skirt because I agreed with the wisdom of Queen Poco...

Well like I stated earlier we are not talking about who lays the best girls or who is the slayer of the miss World dem... what we are saying is that No matter how a girl looks or behave, she will always see a willing penis

1 Like

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Okoroawusa: 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
If virgins plenty like this for Nigeria how come condoms dey always finish for Ikechukwu shop?

Abi na my mama dey buy am?

You people should stop whining me abeg!

I will be the last fool to marry a woman without first knowing if we're both sexually compatible. Virginity doesn't guarantee a good wife and a husband. It doesn't even guarantee a lovely marriage. A woman has confessed to me that she married a virgin n had sex the first time with her husband n immediately hated it. Now she just lie down, close eye n my guy will just be killing himself. This is a marriage less than a year old and the two r tired of it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by abbatoir(m): 6:16am On Nov 28, 2019
Okoroawusa:
If virgins plenty like this for Nigeria how come condoms dey always finish for Ikechukwu shop?

Abi na my mama dey buy am?

You people should stop whining me abeg!

I will be the last fool to marry a woman without first knowing if we're both sexually compatible. Virginity doesn't guarantee a good wife and a husband. It doesn't even guarantee a lovely marriage. A woman has confessed to me that she married a virgin n had sex the first time with her husband n immediately hated it. Now she just lie down, close eye n my guy will just be killing himself. This is a marriage less than a year old and the two r tired of it.
One chance

1 Like

Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by Okoroawusa: 7:08am On Nov 28, 2019
abbatoir:

One chance

Correct one chance...a girl is a virgin but she can't cook with no manners. Na virgin be that?
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by sinceraconcept(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
rightchic:
Reasons weak me, you are not virgins but u know so much more than the non virgins sef.
Dont they read everything online? I I wonder why non virgin hoes are always quick to condemn virgin angels. Who told you to turn yourself to second hand, Naija used? Virgins are new Rolls Royce, Non virgins are old dilapidated Volkswagen beetles
Re: Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy by sinceraconcept(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Esseite:
Sex is no longer as rated as it used to be... which makes being a virgin less sort for..
You should say in your religion, in Islam, virginity of a woman is still very much valued because most Muslim girls I know are always on hijab and if you're non virgin and still on hijab, you would look like a hypocrite to your future partner. Only Christians don't care about such things because without white slave masters are Christians that don't care about virginity anymore. Muslims mostly go with Islamic and Arabian trend and follow sunnah. You should read the comment of that Muslim lady, that's how a lot of Muslim girls think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) / Couple Storm Inside Their Wedding Reception In Rolls Royce, Destroy Dance Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.