Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Ur Take On Mistake N Forgiveness, Once Bitten Or Every1 Deserve Second Chance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Take On Mistake N Forgiveness, Once Bitten Or Every1 Deserve Second Chance (665 Views)

Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price / Wuld N/l Guys Stil Flirt Wit N/l Gurls If Every1 Makes Use Of Their Real Picture / Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Take On Mistake N Forgiveness, Once Bitten Or Every1 Deserve Second Chance by jibo2412: 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2010
i ve a short story to tell but it hurting me badly:here it goes i have a virgin girlfriend for 3 years and we are about getting married and exactly two months to our introduction ceremony she got disvirgin-ed by another guy but she claimed it was a mistake and she is   really sorry and she love me and all that. i really need a serious advice because i cant share it with any of friends or family, like u know marriage is a lifetime contract, does she deserve a second chance or once bitten twice shy?
Re: Ur Take On Mistake N Forgiveness, Once Bitten Or Every1 Deserve Second Chance by 190: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2010
guys nor dey take eye see V-jay!!
Re: Ur Take On Mistake N Forgiveness, Once Bitten Or Every1 Deserve Second Chance by Dyt(f): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2010
Only u can help urself
if u think u can cope wit d tots
Re: Ur Take On Mistake N Forgiveness, Once Bitten Or Every1 Deserve Second Chance by Yorisb: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2010
jibo2412:

i ve a short story to tell but it hurting me badly:here it goes i have a virgin girlfriend for 3 years and we are about getting married and exactly two months to our introduction ceremony she got disvirgin-ed by another guy but she claimed it was a mistake and she is   really sorry and she love me and all that. i really need a serious advice because i cant share it with any of friends or family, like u know marriage is a lifetime contract, does she deserve a second chance or once bitten twice shy?

Am outta here! angry
Re: Ur Take On Mistake N Forgiveness, Once Bitten Or Every1 Deserve Second Chance by freecocoa(f): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2010
Virgin,virgin,virgin,una don make me i no like any word wey start wiv V.guy its only you that knows whether you can live wiv the tot,how come she didn't make d mistake wiv u for 3 years?all these virgin girls sef,if its not that an armed robber came to her hostel in school and stole it,its a mistake or one lame story.i tire o.
Re: Ur Take On Mistake N Forgiveness, Once Bitten Or Every1 Deserve Second Chance by luro(f): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2010
i doubt she was a virgin from the begining an now that her cover is newly blown she comes up with some shit so she wont get caught, don no of a women whose been with a man three years then mistakenly give it to somebody else by mistake. PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Ur Take On Mistake N Forgiveness, Once Bitten Or Every1 Deserve Second Chance by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2010
^^^^ I agree with you. Her story is kind of convenient. If she wanted to make a mistake she would have made it with her fiance, not some othe guy!

@ Poster

I'm afraid she's been lying to you all these while. She was NEVER a virgin to begin with. So technically, she didnT cheat on you. She just lied to you. Which she probably did to stop you from pestering her for sex!
Re: Ur Take On Mistake N Forgiveness, Once Bitten Or Every1 Deserve Second Chance by obowunmi(m): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2010
jibo2412:

If she told you that she wasn't a virgin from the beginning of your relationship --- would you date her ?

You can't blame her, there's extreme pressure on Nigerian girls to get married these days and often times, if you tell a uncultured, unexposed Nigerian man that you are NOT a virgin --- he will surely pass you by. She had to do what she had to do. She was never a virgin from the beginning.
Re: Ur Take On Mistake N Forgiveness, Once Bitten Or Every1 Deserve Second Chance by jibo2412: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2010
thanks for your responses
ur advices will definitely affect my decision.
she was a virgin before the incident ,we tried several times but because of the pains i backed off,we got intimate severally and she didn't refused me to dis-virgin her,i thought we wait litle bit longer.
she is far away because of her school
she was at my house like 3 weeks before that incident from what she said but got carried it away by peer pressure, just finished exams that afternoon and she called me to tell how the exam went but wanted to hang out with a boy that has been asking out and she got drunk and the boy sweet talk and one thing led to the other.
i felt i deprived her of what she want and she sought for somehere else.
she called me like two day before the incident that she is Hot and she needed me badly but we are hundreds of kilometers away there is no way i cant be there for her.

i just noticed she is changed and i asked her what is wrong and she came out and begging
Re: Ur Take On Mistake N Forgiveness, Once Bitten Or Every1 Deserve Second Chance by SALady(f): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2010
@OP sometimes its best not to dig deeper and believe what you think best, just like you are doing in your message above in order to move foward. Perhaps the question you need to think hard about now is why you want to marry this girl? could it be for her virginity or for the woman in her?

The ball is in your court.
Re: Ur Take On Mistake N Forgiveness, Once Bitten Or Every1 Deserve Second Chance by likeme(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2010
Ahhhh, poor you. The girl will be going back to the guy that disvirgined her. If she is so Hot why can't she wait for you. Don't blame yourself for other people's wrong. She might have continue having it with the guy on a daily basis while u are here whinning.

Take the pain of change and move on with your life. But na wah for you oo, how come you are not strong enough to penetrate her when she wanted it.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Un-romantic Nairalander! / Becos Of Money? / What Makes A Relationship Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.