Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? (2291 Views)

Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her / Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by Rapsodee(m): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
*No Front-page pls*
Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by ABCthings: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Put yourself in the boyfriend's position.
Would you want your girl to follow another guy when you're gone?

5 Likes

Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by viceddy95(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
cheesy go ahead and date her,,she b olosho....
And am sure that her distant guy is footing must of her Bill's,but she ready to start opening her legs for another person,,,farm tools everywhere......

Goodluck in dating the hoe ,hope you won't be angry when you see her with another guy....

4 Likes

Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
You need advise to steal someone's girl?? undecided

Y'all are the people sending these crying guys to nairaland shey?

6 Likes

Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by whitebeard(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
U wan to steal another person girl...far or near..!!

Do not steal

1 Like

Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by dollytino4real(f): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
if u can persuade her to do, my bros fire down who distant epp

3 Likes

Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by BareFacedLies(m): 4:28am On Nov 28, 2019
You don't really need to 'steal' her, you can be servicing her when the boyfriend is not around grin

2 Likes

Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by Rapsodee(m): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
BareFacedLies:
You don't really need to 'steal' her, you can be servicing her when the boyfriend is not around grin
Lol...chai
Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by Rapsodee(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
dollytino4real:
if u can persuade her to do, my bros fire down who distant epp
Hmmm..firingtinz
Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by Rapsodee(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
whitebeard:
U wan to steal another person girl...far or near..!!

Do not steal
I no dey steal again
Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by Rapsodee(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
KiidaACE:
You need advise to steal someone's girl?? undecided

Y'all are the people sending these crying guys to nairaland shey?
Lol...I no dey among them o, I am innocent
Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by Rapsodee(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
viceddy95:
And am sure that her distant guy is footing must of her Bill's,but she ready to start opening her legs for another person,,,farm tools everywhere......

Goodluck in dating the hoe ,hope you won't be angry when you see her with another guy....
Chai..she is not a bad girl like that o
Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by Rapsodee(m): 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
ABCthings:
Put yourself in the boyfriend's position. Would you want your girl to follow another guy when you're gone?
hmmm
Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by viceddy95(m): 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
Rapsodee:
Chai..she is not a bad girl like that o
Who told you,,she is an innocent bad girl..
Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by Youngearnny(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
Use your head and not your heart cause if you fall in love with her, complications go dey...

1 Like

Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
Be like me.

We dated for years, we broke up, she got herself a new boyfriend, boyfriend travels and I continued hitting the pussy on a regular, whenever boyfriend comes back, I will bounce, she is happy, boyfriend is happy and I am happy too.

Life is so simple but we make it complicated.

4 Likes

Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by Playstation1: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
omG......
Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by Rapsodee(m): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
Youngearnny:
Use your head and not your heart cause if you fall in love with her, complications go dey...
This is wisdom, thanks
Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by Rapsodee(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Be like me.

We dated for years, we broke up, she got herself a new boyfriend, boyfriend travels and I continued hitting the pussy on a regular, whenever boyfriend comes back, I will bounce, she is happy, boyfriend is happy and I am happy too.

Life is so simple but we make it complicated.
Chai...you be baddest!

1 Like

Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 29, 2019
viceddy95:

dont blame her but the guy who is doing long distance relationship with her cheesy.who does long distance relationships in these days of deceit cheesy.

1 Like

Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by viceddy95(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2019
lefulefu:
dont blame her but the guy who is doing long distance relationship with her cheesy.who does long distance relationships in these days of deceit cheesy.
No be the guy fault bros,he is love with the wrong one who be decoded olosho cheesy cool....there are still good girls outside ,which me myself dy look for one....

1 Like

Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by J4JUVENTUS(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2019
viceddy95:

No be the guy fault bros,he is love with the wrong one who be decoded olosho cheesy cool....there are still good girls outside ,which me myself dy look for one....
Where d good girls dey? cheesy If she jam badt guy,wen sabi she go fall.. Long distance relationship,no be relationship abeg.

2 Likes

Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by viceddy95(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
Where d good girls dey? cheesy If she jam badt guy,wen sabi she go fall.. Long distance relationship,no be relationship abeg.
Which one even good?,you stay close to them ,they go still cheat behave like olosho codedly cool
Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
viceddy95:

Which one even good?,you stay close to them ,they go still cheat behave like olosho codedly cool
No be lie sha.. Who go cheat go cheat..and who no go cheat no go cheat..weda long or short distance relationship.
Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
viceddy95:

my guy most dudes who travel out and think and do long distance relationship are just deceiving themselves.i stayed in benin for sometime and i saw the way some ladies wey their guy dey overseas dey mess around and even some few married women with hustling husbands overseas.even if she no get d mind to do am she will have bad friends who will convince her to cheat on her hubby with the excuse that her hubby or boyfriend is flexing with oyibo girls overseas.u know how ladies can be easily convinced.if u are overseas and ur girl is in naija then its wise u make quick plans in paying her bride price and marrying her and moving her over.if na say u wan just dey dere dey hustle while ur girl dey naija my guy forget am.na so different men go dey smash her or her ex go make a come back.na naija we dey talk about cheesy.the easiest thing if u want to move just let her know u going and she is free to shop for other men and u can forget about her and get a fresh girl where u base in order to have peace of mind.
Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
or bad friends cheesy..remember most ladies their so called friends are not truely their friends and they will give them bad advice in order to destroy their relationships cheesy.if u dont want stress no put hand for long distance dating.the thing na scam cheesy.
Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
ABCthings:
Put yourself in the boyfriend's position.
Would you want your girl to follow another guy when you're gone?

MOST MEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT THIS. EVEN IF HER BOYFRIEND WAS NEXT DOOR, MOST MEN WILL STILL TRY TO CONVINCE HER TO ALLOW THEM NuT.

MOST MEN COMPLAIN HOW WOMEN ARE CHEATS, BUT THEY WON'T HESITATE TO LURE WOMEN INTO CHEATING ON THEIR MEN WITH THEM.

MOST MEN ARE TERRIBLE. I REGRET THEM ALL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by Zombiekiller010: 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
You'll regret it
Re: She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? by AfroKnight: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Snatch her if you think she’s the one for you.

But know this.

He loyalty is fickle. She will leave you the same way she left her ex.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies : Can You Pay For A Guys Transport Fare ? / Can You Marry A Woman Who Takes Hard Drugs? / The True Meaning Of Husband that humbles Nigerian Feminist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.