Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. (8300 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / His Parents Are Against Him For Wanting To Get His Own House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by DAY12(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2010
obyann:

^^^^
i wasnt fighting you or did I abuse you with my reply?

anyway if you think I have offended you with my reply, I'm sorry.

Hope you're ok now.

Obyann, Why u saying sorry, dont you know am only kicking my balls, You ought to know that am good looking but my waist are so wicked. cheesy

Just kidding with you jare.

d bigrod:

this DAY11 guy na big monkey.his replies are irritating.he isdefinitely not matured not to talk of getting married.oga DAY11,remain and continue with your sick life

Madman grin
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by tainot2002(m): 9:20am On Nov 24, 2010
d bigrod:

this DAY11 guy na big monkey.his replies are irritating.he is definitely not matured not to talk of getting married.oga DAY11,remain single and continue with your sick life

whao!
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by DAY12(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2010
tainot2002:

whao!

What do you think dat Nigg-ro is?

* perro m rabioso *

grin
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by dbigrod(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2010
DAy11,

mumu,translate that shit to english.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by meyri: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2010
this is nothing new under the sun. Your family can pressure you all they want to, but at the end of the day who make the decision. Bare up!
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by CGKing(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2010
Is that y u r disturbing us here. Is this the biggest thing that ever happened in your world. Go and marry my friend and stop disturbing Nigerians. Otherwise submit your self to b killed by ur family.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by DAY12(m): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2010
CGKing:

Is that y u r disturbing us here. Is this the biggest thing that ever happened in your world. Go and marry my friend and stop disturbing Nigerians. Otherwise submit your self to b killed by your family.

Wicked man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

d bigrod:

DAy11,

mumu,translate that poo to english.

You done dat already. ^^^ ()^^^  grin

*Mutulla
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by dbigrod(m): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2010
olodo
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by DAY12(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2010
d bigrod:

olodo

^^^

Re you trying to start a convo wid me?

Am too voluminous & hulking for you to handle.

Now, go find ur mate angry
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by dbigrod(m): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2010
guy,u wan use ur pension buy baby food for ur kids
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by DAY12(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2010
d bigrod:

guy,u wan use your pension buy baby food for your kids

What?  angry

U must be on weed or ganja abi na marijuana or sesimilla? lipsrsealed

toc, toc, toc angry
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by Faithcherie(f): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2010
marriage is a future affair unlike friendship which can jus be erased at anytime.a man need not to be tossed about but a boy can be.so take ur decision wisely ;
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by DAY12(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2010
Faithcherie:

marriage is a future affair unlike friendship which can jus be erased at anytime.a man need not to be tossed about but a boy can be.so take your decision wisely ;

Thank you MADAM FAITH.

how ur side naa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Girl Who Earns Twice Your Salary? / How Do You Know He/she Was The One? / My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.