Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. (8291 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / His Parents Are Against Him For Wanting To Get His Own House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by DAY12(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2010
The pressure is unbearable & intolerable on which I can't just marry anybody.

Now its my grandma's turn, *SINGING* every now & then ( MY SON WHICH TIME U GO MARRY ) angry angry angry It's so irritating.

My Great 9ja people, Please help ya lil bro, Please help!!!help!!!help!!!help!!! before they kill me cry cry cry cry cry

Cheers wink
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by Dsense(m): 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2010
Don't listen to them . . . . . .U can always become Father if u want grin
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2010
D-sense:

thread closed nothing more to say
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by DAY12(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

thread closed nothing more to say

Wetin con bring dat one angry

D-sense:

Guy, u nor understand, I still dey enjoy maself, I dey shine different congo's grin
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by Yorisb: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2010
DAY11.:

Now its my grandma's turn, *SINGING* every now & then ( MY SON WHICH TIME U GO MARRY ) angry angry angry It's so irritating.

My Great 9ja people, Please help ya lil bro, Please help!!!help!!!help!!!help!!! before they kill me cry cry cry cry cry

Cheers wink

What help do you crave for For us to ask your Parents to leave u alone so u can continue sleeping around or to help you find an NL e-wife? Asewo boy eh! grin
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by Dsense(m): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2010
DAY11.:

Wetin con bring dat one angry

Guy, u nor understand, I still dey enjoy maself, I dey shine different congo's grin
Listen to  what ZIM DRILL just told u tongue
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by ikkkkk: 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2010
dont rush. take it easy. u will find someone of ur chioce soon.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by MsTom(f): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2010
You better dont be pushed if you are not ready. If you rush in, You will rush out.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by DAY12(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2010
Yorisb:

What help do you crave for For us to ask your Parents to leave u alone so u can continue sleeping around or to help you find an NL e-wife? Asewo boy eh! grin

sad   gimme better advice before dis people go bring wife for me from village, I can't survive with village gurl, Abeg plssssssssssss embarassed cry

D-sense:

Listen to  what ZIM DRILL just told u tongue
Nor mind ham.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by tomiade1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2010
@ poster:::why u sef nor wan marry??

MY FRIEND GO MARRY JOR!!! angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2010
Marry anybody  jo. can't you see the number of singles keep rising every second.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by Dsense(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2010
MsTom:

You better dont be pushed if you are not ready. If you rush in, You will rush out.
ikkkkk:

dont rush. take it easy. u will find someone of your chioce soon.
Can't you pple read anymore ''sorry''. This dude didn't claim he has not found the perfect one for him but claims he still wants to enjoy having intercourse nd jumping from one gal to another before he takes the decission of settling down.So after all these ,your ultimate advice for him is to keep all the poo up? angry
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by plappville(f): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2010
DAY11.:

Wetin con bring dat one  angry

U seem not to be serious with urself, u think that shining different congo is enjoyment? maybe ur parents are ashame that u shine congo like no mans business, so they felt the only way for u to limit shining of congo is to talk to u about marriage. By the way, how old are u?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by deols(f): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2010
They are stylishly telling u to beware 4 AIDS is real. .

and wen one of ur congosssssssss get belle finish, dey won't want to nurse d baskard. . dey'r only being smart
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by andyanders: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2010
HOW ARE U THEN? TOO OLD TO GET MARRIED OR TOO YOUNG TO GET MARRIED?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by DAY12(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2010
deols:

and wen one of your congosssssssss get belle finish, dey won't want to nurse d baskard. . dey'r only being smart

Better talk, hmmmm

So you really support those old timer? angry I,m 40yrs already ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by plappville(f): 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2010
deols:

and wen one of your congosssssssss get belle finish, dey won't want to nurse d baskard. . dey'r only being smart
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by manny4life(m): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2010
Dude r u on the DL that u don't wanna get married? If your grandmother of all people is beginning to sing it out loud, something is wrong somewhere. Let me ask again, are u on the DL?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by lovejo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2010
same situation, but girls are like time bomb so we still need more time to find the one the explosion will be bearable when explodes cos they will always explode
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by MsTom(f): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2010
D-sense:

Can't you pple read anymore ''sorry''. This dude didn't claim he has not found the perfect one for him but claims he still wants to enjoy having intercourse nd jumping from one gal to another before he takes the decission of settling down.So after all these ,your ultimate advice for him is to keep all the poo up? angry

Whats that for? If he still wants to play, let him play. I would think he is smart enough to play safe. At least he is doing that before marriage unlike those who would be pushed into it and then start playing with other women after marriage. Tell me, which is better?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2010
DAY11.:

Cheers wink

would you kill if your family ask and begs you to kill?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by MissEZ(f): 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2010
shocked :oIf your serious about being 40 and your still not married and your sleeping around, my question to u is DUDE WHEN DO YOU INTEND TO GROW UP? your behaving like some excited high school kid. Do the responsible and mature thing and get married or stop being easy, Guy wetin u wan tell your pickin, anyway sha it takes 2 to tango, so the babes ma no de try,

GROW UP, your not a kid anymore

At Ms Tom, While i see the point your trying to make, it is my humble opinion that men who mess around before the marry, rarely change after. Note that i used the word rarely and not never. Self control and discipline is not something you just have, it takes practice, lots of it, just my two cents
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by Dsense(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2010
MsTom:

Whats that for? If he still wants to play, let him play. I would think he is smart enough to play safe. At least he is doing that before marriage unlike those who would be pushed into it and then start playing with other women after marriage. Tell me, which is better?
Sorry But u re not making sense to me!
Let's take it down to the normal exercises. . . . It's not superb for a guy to be womanizing or effeminizing around ,However when this kinda guy seeks advice from ppl on this sort of case ,Is the best advice  is tell him to continue his sinful nd disgusting act or to advise him on repentace?
I won't be amazed if u happen to be a Male!!!
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by manny4life(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2010
Again I'm asking, @DAY11, are you on the Down low eh? More often, likely than not when u see men at that are not married, they have to be doing something else on the side and just covering up.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by comechop(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2010
D-sense:

dont mind the clown. Let him keep up going from congo to congo - pesin go soon carry belle for am, or ein go catch something. Cant play that game forever.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by UNLEASHED(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2010
@Poster
Go marry. . . . . Pikin don dey finish for heaven!!!!
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by plappville(f): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2010
DAY11.:

Better talk, hmmmm

So you really support those old timer? angry I,m 40yrs already ooo grin grin grin grin

40 yrs still unmarrieg, well it's not a thing of by force, maybe u re not interested in marriage, but becareful with ur present job( shining of congos)  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by DAY12(m): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2010
Miss EZ:

shocked :oIf your serious about being 40 and your still not married and your sleeping around, my question to u is DUDE WHEN DO YOU INTEND TO GROW UP? your behaving like some excited high school kid. Do the responsible and mature thing and get married or stop being easy, Guy wetin u wan tell your pickin, anyway sha it takes 2 to tango, so the babes ma no de try,

GROW UP, your not a kid anymore

At Ms Tom, While i see the point  your trying to make, it is my humble opinion that men who mess around before the marry, rarely change after. Note that i used the word rarely and not never. Self control and discipline is not something you just have, it takes practice, lots of it, just my two cents

hmmmmm ( INDIRECTLY INSULTS ) no quams. sad sad angry

Kip is rolling i dey here for ya.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by zebi76: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2010
marriage!, marriage!!, marriage!!! isnt there any other topic to talk about? whats the bige deal anyway? if you're really that old you can make your own decisions! by being single have you committed a crime?
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by MsTom(f): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2010
D-sense:

Sorry But u re not making sense to me!
Let's take it down to the normal exercises. . . . It's not superb for a guy to be womanizing or effeminizing around ,However when this kinda guy seeks advice from ppl on this sort of case ,Is the best advice  is tell him to continue his sinful nd disgusting act or to advise him on repentace?
I won't be amazed if u happen to be a Male!!!
All I am trying to say in all these is the guy is still a boy. when he becomes a man, he would do a manly thing. Never ask a boy to do a man's job. With his mentality, if he goes into marriage, he would continue in his ways. Hence part of the reasons why the divorce rate is very high. People who are not ready for marriage are getting married. Mostly beacuse they were forced into it. Please lets call a spade a spade and stop ruining the integrity of marriage. Those who hurt most in broken homes are the kids.

I dont care how he lives but if he is  not ready to get married please dont.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by Dsense(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2010
MsTom:

All I am trying to say in all these is the guy is still a boy. when he becomes a man, he would do a manly thing. Never ask a boy to do a man's job. With his mentality, if he goes into marriage, he would continue in his ways. Hence reasons why the divorce rate is very high. People who are not ready for marriage are getting married. Mostly beacuse they were forced into it. Please lets call a spade a spade and stop ruining the integrity of marriage. Those who hurt most in broken homes are the kids.

I dont care how he lives but if he is not ready to get married please dont.
Whatever. . . .I'm Out.
Re: My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married. by MsTom(f): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2010
D-sense:

Whatever. . . .I'm Out.

you dont have to leave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think My Friend Is More In Love With Me Than My Husband / My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me / How Do You Know He/she Was The One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.