Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill (65626 Views)

VIDEO : Chioma Davido X Chioma Cardi B - Who Rocked It Better? / Bobrisky Reacts To Prophetess Who Said If He Doesn’t Change He Will Fall Sic / Bobrisky Vs Cardi B: Who Slayed The Wig Better? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Jollof123: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2019
niceone3:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. Thanks for your perusal .

Lol...
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by AlphaStyles(m): 11:41am On Nov 28, 2019
Yeah am sure God will be up there smiling to u for changing the way he created you and opening ur ass for ur fellow man to dive inside
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by uthlaw: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2019
post=84438228:
Take heed BobRisky.

If you don't listen to messages from God.......Odikwa Risky!

Shim who has an ear.............
which message of God....you won't how we are going to elect a good president because you have collected money from the politicians...it only personal live of people you do see!
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2019
niceone3:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. Thanks for your perusal .

Ewu.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2019
niceone3:
You broke the rule of communication with your grammers
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Ferrous(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2019
But, she's telling the simple truth
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2019
niceone3:

Biko u need Amadioha to teach u better English... Anuofia
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by mokt(m): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2019
This is not Bob's handwriting ooo. Sha no vex Bobo, no mind the woman, she won use u trend
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by wizdomnzube(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2019
E sure me die say nor be Bob type dis thing.....
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by simplesearch: 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
well God is indeed love, but that doesn't translate to not punishing sin. If you die without amending your ways as presently constituted, you will be shocked to the marrow to realize God, the Angels and the host of heaven will hold you in derision and contempt. The love of God is precipitated on justice and equity, whatever a man sow he shall reap.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by DSoj(m): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
"She’s such a great seer? Why hasn’t she seen how we are going to eradicate crime, joblessness and corruption in Nigeria? They are always seeing things about other people’s lifestyle that hurts nobody."
-

I love this part. Whoever wrote this for Bobrisky has big sense cos I know he/she didnt write it himself/herself
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
No be him/her write am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by AmuRubber(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
yahoosurepass:

stolen goods....... "amu rubber"

Not stolen bro, I bought it with my money. Every evidence is available.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by lolybaby(f): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
niceone3:
CALM DOWN PLEASE,WHERE IS MY DICTIONARY?
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Naijaarchive(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
True words coming from a confused being..... I find it hard to believe he wrote that
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by yahoosurepass(m): 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
[quote author=AmuRubber post=84440211]

Not stolen bro, I bought it with my money. Every evidence is available.[/lquote]

audio evidence... I guess grin
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by 21sailor: 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
mechanics:
hmmmmm, tell me where in the Bible that God supports what he's doing, read your Bible well and don't be misled, the prophetess sees what you are not seeing and I agree with her, God is merciful because of the period of grace we have.

Shut the fu****k up
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by yahoosurepass(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
lolybaby:
CALM DOWN PLEASE,WHERE IS MY DICTIONARY?

undecided undecided
undecided
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Funkybabee(f): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
Tonto is behind this post, I repeat Tonto is behind this post...

bob cannot type it he/she sound like christian type and bob is muslim....

Tonto ooooooo
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by AmuRubber(m): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
[quote author=yahoosurepass post=84440301][/quote]

You're entitled to whatever guess you have. Have a great day.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Funkybabee(f): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
wizdomnzube:
E sure me die say nor be Bob type dis thing.....

he's not...bob is a muslim Tonto is behind this
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by SmartMugu: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
sassysure:
Totally agree with him on this one
I think it's her, or is it him?
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Nmezor(f): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
tongue
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by NaijadrivaCars: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
Bobrisky didn't write this. This English is too good to be written by a well known "oshey baddest" boygirl.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by mechanics(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
21sailor:

Shut the fu****k up
you can accept the truth or not to, but won't shut up.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by NaijadrivaCars: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
Kachi188:
Na only "bobrisky replies"...mtcheew...bloggers can cook up stories for trends...
Abi bob don get management team..
Make person no wake up one day see say dem don use im picture for story he knows nothing about...

Bob can't write such good English.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
dis guy go enter heaven before our politicians

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Sheedlatifat: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hummmm. God dey sha.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by oooook: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nice writeup from Tonto
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by D1zion: 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
niceone3:
hmmm.pls English & grammatical professor, can you elucidate yourself to a lay man language cos people like us no go better sch for this big big grammar.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by codedthingzzzzz: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
you will die bobrisky
Hoojay:
See the prophesy here https://www.nairaland.com/5551542/prophetess-mummy-b-bobrisky-should

Read Bobrisky's reaction below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5X06vyDdgX/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” / Hushpuppi: "I Give This Idiot 100,000 Without Doing Any Work For Me" (video) / Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.