Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill (65645 Views)

VIDEO : Chioma Davido X Chioma Cardi B - Who Rocked It Better? / Bobrisky Reacts To Prophetess Who Said If He Doesn’t Change He Will Fall Sic / Bobrisky Vs Cardi B: Who Slayed The Wig Better? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Respect55(m): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
sassysure:
Totally agree with him on this one
her
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Amanda4life: 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
During jonathan i time cross gender was a crime
Now we are in buhari regime who is a Muslim, cross gender is no longer a crime.

Please what does qoran say about cross gender?
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by mycupoftea: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
The Devil is quoting bible to look acceptable and appearing as angel of innocence. So, who did Nnamdi Kanu kill before he was hated by some Nigerians and incarcerated by government. The truth is that Bobrisky is killing us spiritually, culturally and mentally. For a man painting lipstick and pretending to be a woman is an ruthless assault on our values as a country. Bobrisky is as terrible if not worse than murderers, because he is murdering the conscience of our future generation.

Hoojay:
See the prophesy here https://www.nairaland.com/5551542/prophetess-mummy-b-bobrisky-should

Read Bobrisky's reaction below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5X06vyDdgX/
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by harbighsohlarh: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
My own is that’no be bob type this plenty english’
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by dederocs(m): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
Bobrisky you are mocking our culture and laws, your supporters should caution you early enough, bad thing dey sweet, but the end...
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by BENEAMATA: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
Na lie ! Na tonto dike write am
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Wettoid123: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
What you are doing is an abomination in the sight of God,you are a pervert you are changing your originality it is a sin,God is not in support of it,though am not judging you but it is stated in the word of God.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by MWAD(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
niceone3:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. Thanks for your perusal .
You are just making NOISE....
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Jamesline007(m): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Obviously, you need help too.
Jibsy203:
Evribody no say Bob can't wright than, rather Tonto's hand writting
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by dxter160: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
My brother you no talk lie o... I'm a true fan of you on how you elevated yourself to richness but the problem is the country does not support transgender..you could do it in US nobody cares...but ride on @Bobrisky I dey ya back
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by JayPeeOham: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
All this grammar just for one prophetess

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Irore: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
Built2last:
Gbam
Mummy B don enter one chance.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Codyt(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
niceone3:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. Thanks for your perusal .
Guy take am easy now. angry angry
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Americanboy35: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
I couldn't agree more with bobrisky on this......
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by felixray2010(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Guy, you get problem ooo. Ordinary comment, grama full everywhere like this
niceone3:
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by retake89(m): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
Jibsy203:
Evribody no say Bob can't wright than, rather Tonto's hand writting

And you can't spell Write!! Smh na wright Phillips you for write na
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Brandstudio01: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shut the Hell up son!
What do you know About God and Nature?

You've been doomed by your subconscious mind son!

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by EasternPrince: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
midnighter:
To be honest, I need that wig.

Hmm this guy is really slaying out here...should women be worried...?

God alone knows what yo look like to be this desperate.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by cho25bc(f): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hoojay:
See the prophesy here https://www.nairaland.com/5551542/prophetess-mummy-b-bobrisky-should

Obviously this is not bob's writing. His manager must have written it for him. Someone who cannot construct 2 simple sentences without blunders. But inasmuch as i dont like d guy or his ways, i support him on this one 100%.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Darkgini: 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
Why do I think Bobrisky didn't write this response?

Hoojay:

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by englishmart(m): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
Jochabed:
Your wrong, there is a heaven and a hell.
We shall find out when we all die

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Joseph08(m): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
Time will tell if Prophetess is right or not!

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
niceone3:

Even my mind couldn't pronounce some of the words. Na WA.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by escapadechuks: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
His English is very clean here. Wawu. This doesn't sound like Bobrisky
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Paxmedical(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nairaland people afa
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
post=84438228:
Take heed BobRisky.

If you don't listen to messages from God.......Odikwa Risky!

Shim who has an ear.............
dis has been our biggest problem in Nigeria..we always ignore d tins dat matters to face certain people and tins dat has no relationship wit our problems..dis people who claim righteousness impose a higher treat to d nigeria society dan evry other,ranging from receiving money from corupt politicians and performin miracles for them to win elections and com back wit more money and praying for incompetent personels to gain employment thereby occupy offices they shouldnt occupy by merit..some even use charms to perform miracles instead of powers from d Most High..Now,tel me btwn bob and dis pple who's a bigger treat to d nigerian society?
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Tfamily: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
Bobrisky don't mind her, she forgot that you will be the only one to stand before your God on the judgemeñt day. oquote author=Hoojay post=84417795]See the prophesy here https://www.nairaland.com/5551542/prophetess-mummy-b-bobrisky-should

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5X06vyDdgX/[/quote]
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by dahnimoh(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
This grammar is not from Bobrisky.

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by archipelago: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
when you know God is good, kind and loving, you remember that on these attributes of God He has decided to create you a male. Why have you recreated yourself from make to female? You have directly told God the He made a mistake. May God be merciful unto you and forgive you.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by CoolJulian: 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
Wait... Did bobrisky really write this?
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by CoolJulian: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
Wait... Did bobrisky really write all this?
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by TruthinAction: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Is a sin for a man to act effeminately - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor EFFEMINATE, nor abusers of themselves with mankind(1st Corinthians 6:9)

All those who are effeminate like Bobrisky will not inherit the kingdom of God. This is what God's word says. I didn't write the Bible. I just quoted what it says.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenneth Copeland Bought Tyler Perry’s Private Jet / Hushpuppi: "I Give This Idiot 100,000 Without Doing Any Work For Me" (video) / Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.