Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill (65655 Views)

VIDEO : Chioma Davido X Chioma Cardi B - Who Rocked It Better? / Bobrisky Reacts To Prophetess Who Said If He Doesn’t Change He Will Fall Sic / Bobrisky Vs Cardi B: Who Slayed The Wig Better? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by izubext007: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
Bob Dis Time I Support U. Plz Tell Her To See D Political Party Dat Will Save Nigeria B 4 2023. P D P ~ A P C Are Failures.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Cuccitini(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
KanuSE:

Prevention of what exactly coz I don't gerrit?
wat d prophetess said we might think it's a lie then turn out to be true
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by PrincessGift(f): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nothing blessing no go see for brothel undecided undecided undecided undecided aniways I know say no be Bob write that thing tongue
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Rilley(m): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
ruggedtimi:
lol that man bob cant write this.
Why? is he not a graduate?
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Rilley(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Bobrisky didn't type this grin na Tonto dike help am type am, bobrisky wey no fit spell him namesad
EDIOT! cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by 8stargeneral: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
him don go school for Dubai!
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
Princeton92:
Bob the risky, I trust you N your response as you no dey carry last...
BTW this isn't your handwriting sha!

I wrote it lol

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Billy99: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Bobrisky didn't type this grin na Tonto dike help am type am, bobrisky wey no fit spell him namesad
I tire for some people o. So you wey fit spell your name now, wetin you gain? Who even know you sef. And na d same toto wey u get naim Bob get too.
If it the guy matter dey pain u too much, go buy prick
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Sandony(f): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
[quote author=Princeton92 post=84418986]Bob the risky, I trust you N your response as you no dey carry last...
BTW this isn't your handwriting sha! [/quot

I was going to say....lol

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Victorex001(m): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
I totally agree with Bob....but this looks like Tonto Dike handwriting ���

Bobrisky live your life jare.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
Billy99:

I tire for some people o. So you wey fit spell your name now, wetin you gain? Who even know you sef. And na d same toto wey u get naim Bob get too.
If it the guy matter dey pain u too much, go buy prick
grin I'm sure bobrisky is your mentor
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
Rilley:
EDIOT! cheesy
lipsrsealed
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by kinglee007(m): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
niceone3:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. Thanks for your perusal .

You just pick Webster for your side dey type for Nairaland. Negodu!!!
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Jochabed(f): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
englishmart:
Las Las no heaven or hell. Live your lives
Your wrong, there is a heaven and a hell.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Princeton92(m): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
[quote author=Sandony post=84442225][/quote]

The grammar get body pass am na... Lol
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Horbar1: 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
sassysure:
Totally agree with him on this one
Him or Her ? tongue
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Intelcorei7: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
niceone3:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. Thanks for your perusal .

shocked
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by MOSICATED5(m): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
GATHER HERE IF YOU KNOW THIS RESPONSE WAS WRITTEN BY TONTO DECAY BOB RISKY'S WIFE. LOL
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by oghenekome51(f): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
MhisTahrah:
Bobrisky never disappoints. grin cheesy

SERVED HOT AND SPICY! AS HE DEY HOT wink wink wink
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
Princeton92:
I thought i was the only one that noticed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by seunprodigy13: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
MhisTahrah:
Bobrisky never disappoints. grin cheesy
I can bet my balls that bobrisky didn't pen down this response...he is not this lettered
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by seunprodigy13: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Jibsy203:
Evribody no say Bob can't wright than, rather Tonto's hand writting
shey u fit write?
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by shevon: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
Princeton92:
You took it right outta me mouth, the voice of Jacob and hand of Esau. grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by seunprodigy13: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lankybaby:
Bob can't compose a write up like this....am 100% sure,someone helped him out
There's a difference between "am" and "I'm"
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Roozzaay(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
When he/she said "God" which of the gods was he/she referring to? undecided
And the response was that Tonto Dike again? grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by samorobo: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lol..how many of you knows that Bobby is pained...This definitely got to him...
I tell you he is afraid, just forget all this protective shell covering he is trying to portray....hahaha he was hiding at the back of nigeria's problem...

Anyway good job to Bobby and his PA for this write up that couldn't hide their emotions and fear even though they tried hiding it.
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by samorobo: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
niceone3:

Woke Soyinka son..why are you trying to be grandiloquent
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by micmond: 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
sassysure:
Totally agree with him on this one

Him or her? But the response is good
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Princeton92(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
shevon:

You took it right outta me mouth, the voice of Jacob and hand of Esau. grin

Yes, Your Grace (bows) grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by Billy99: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
SugarMuffin:
grin I'm sure bobrisky is your mentor
no my dear sugar.... My dick na king size, nothing will make me cut it off abeg. I've made my point.. U wey sabi spell ur name, wetin u gain?
Re: Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill by asadex004: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
The PERSON who wrote this on behalf of Bobrisky obviously wanted to mock him cos we all know he cant write this shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: "I Give This Idiot 100,000 Without Doing Any Work For Me" (video) / Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) / Toke Makinwa, Moyo Lawal Or Kim Kardashan: Who Rocked The Nude Body Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.