Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. - Agriculture (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. (12044 Views)

Hello Everyone: We Are An Import And Export Company. Our Business Scope Is: Purc / Please Help! My Chicks Legs Are Getting Bent Day By Day!! / I Want To Partner With Export Company To Export Cashew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I remember the day you told Pistotita he will bath in blood. That's its already assured. His sole crime was confronting you on your suspicious schemes with the little proof he had. Another guy came into that thread and told him and I quote... 'It will be well with you'.

Your invocations of punishment and curses from God is worthless. God does not answer such prayers.

GO TO THE MOD DOMINIQUE AND POST YOUR PROOF THAT YOU ARE YOU, A FARMER, INVESTOR AND CONSULTANT WITH TWO HUGE PLANTATIONS IN OGUN STATE. SHE WILL ASK YOU QUESTIONS AND YOU MUST ANSWER.

CLEAR YOU NAME. GOD WILL NEVER DO THAT FOR YOU ON NL. HEAVEN HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES

Desist from quoting me.

Keep your insinuations to yourself

Bye
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2019
healthserve:

Desist from quoting me.

Keep your insinuations to yourself

Bye

Make no mistake. If you start up those schemes again and I find you I will quote you and cite Pistotita to come sing Christmas carols with you. if you try to play the victim card anywhere on this thread i will most likely be there with you too.

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 9:46am On Dec 09, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Make no mistake. If you start up those schemes again and I find you I will quote you and cite Pistotita to come sing Christmas carols with you. if you try to play the victim card anywhere on this thread i will most likely be there with you too.

You've made your point with your blackmails. Leave me alone na. Abi how much am I owing you ? Have you not all destroyed my image through blackmails already? Has your hasmrrassmebt not served your vile appetite enough?

Let me be. Just leave me alone the forum by silence gives consent. I get it.

And I'm leaving the forum for you all and your vile antecedents. Leave me alone. I'm a thief I get it. Whatelse do you want to add to your smear campaign?
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2019
healthserve:

You've made your point with your blackmails. Leave me alone na. Abi how much am I owing you ?

Your Proof naira only!

Pay up or shut up.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 9:50am On Dec 09, 2019
At work. Good day
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2019
healthserve:
At work. Good day

Later then.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by olumide3367(m): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
Finally, the thread can heave a sigh of relief after many days of criticism and counter criticism...

[b][/b][i][/i]THREAD CLOSED
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
Cc Atlanticfire. Follow from page one and see how the mods even ignored

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs / Agric Grant From Federal Ministry Of Agriculture / Acres Of Farmland Available For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.