Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. (12037 Views)

Hello Everyone: We Are An Import And Export Company. Our Business Scope Is: Purc / Please Help! My Chicks Legs Are Getting Bent Day By Day!! / I Want To Partner With Export Company To Export Cashew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
BossBreeder:

This old 'track you down and arrest you' lyrics again?. Guy, shut up. Run over to music section and get a new song writer.

Cheer!

I don't have your time stooge. Bring your screenshot back up your claim or shut up.

I repeat try this shit with me next year and I'm dropping funds here and there to have you tracked, tried and prosecuted. Now get lost.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by BossBreeder: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
healthserve:

I don't have your time stooge. Bring your screenshot back up your claim or shut up.

I repeat try this shit with me next year and I'm dropping funds here and there to have you tracked, tried and prosecuted. Now get lost.

Scammerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

bye ooo
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
BossBreeder:

Scammerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

bye ooo

Screenshot. Or get lost. I remain standing... Bring your army of blackmailers. I remain unmoved full
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by BossBreeder: 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
healthserve:

Screenshot. Or get lost. I remain standing... Bring your army of blackmailers. I remain unmoved full

Lol, you are the one with the one million naira to throw away and the army to pick it up. Come and beat hell out of me.

I wasn't the one who dragged you to the scam section, was I? Go there and find the screenshots yourself I want to put Pistotita ideas to some test if you don't mind.

Now get lost.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
BossBreeder:

Lol, you are the one with the one million naira to throw away and the army to pick it up. Come and beat hell out of me.

I wasn't the one who dragged you to the scam section, was I? Go there and find the screenshots yourself I want to put Pistotita ideas to some test if you don't mind.

Now get lost.

Abeg free me. Keep me outta ya delusions, with your scam warever. Since you know me better than me do, screenshot or carry your pathetic life outta my mentions, yourself and the one you're asslicking, the other pathetic attention seeker. Two eediots
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by BossBreeder: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
healthserve:

Abeg free me. Keep me outta ya delusions, with your scam warever. Since you know me better than me do, screenshot or carry your pathetic life outta my mentions, yourself and the one you're asslicking, the other pathetic attention seeker. Two eediots

grin

I promise I don't have you locked up in any cage or jail yet but your victims will see to that.

Oh, and you should learn to lick Pistotita's ass there's honest profit in it but only if you have land first. One plot and above.

Bye

Note: If you are a cheap scammer mention me again. It's your right to argue worthlessly.
Fake millionaire grin
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nigerfine3: 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pistotita:

Just reading this. Hmmmm!

Are you sure I refused to advise you? My brother, you wanted me to tell you what you should do, and I told you what I always do every season, but you did not like it. And I was even ready to guide you. If you care to know, this is what I tell everyone who ask me your kind of question. I dedicated a whole thread to what I referred you to under my old moniker. Hmmmm. I told you to conduct a market research, and let the projected figures guide you. But you expected me to give you A to Z of what you need to do. Not only you live in disapora. Many people talk to me daily on different issues, and I give free advice and suggestion.

I can give you A to Z, but it is not in your own interest that i do it. It will not favor you in the future. Learn marketing.

Veggie, poultry, pigs, mining, online trading, import and export, oil and gas, etc are my areas. But I speak with authority when it comes to veggie and fruits farming, gold mining, and future trading. Every other areas, i refer newbies to trusted people or to threads on NL. I am just getting into Turkey and broiler; hence, what you get from me at this time is a detailed research I personally conducted which I am using very soon.

Marketing is the real engine of high income. It is the drive force. I gave hints even on my approach to market turkey birds in one of my recent posts. I talk with sales men and marketers everytime. I contract out marketing, and I pay for the service, except the person tells me he or she is working for free in exchange for knowledge and experience.

If you are genuine, I am willing to assist you. Even up till now. It is either you do that marketing yourself, or pay for it. I will not collect any money, but I will give you a guy on NL. You can return here to give report how he treated you. I rhink you are in Ibadan. This guy is a masters holder in Engineering and he will get figures for you. Of course, I can make him charge you less. If this is what you want. So, go for it. I sense that you are really interested in employing a consultant. But I am not a consultant. However I can give you someone who can do the job. Then after, you decide the way forward. But I prefer you do it yourself. Build a team, and instruct the members via online chat.

Brother, I can tell you to do greenhouse, but I dont buy materials for people I am.not close to. I dont do it. If it is drip, I have just one seller who I use if i choose not to import myself. He has the best price with good quality. And I do not have 1 kobo as commission. He is a good friend. Of course, it is this agric business that brought us together. He is the best person I have ever dealt with. He always ask for my suggestions when importing new things. And he has asked me many times to assist him test some equip. I do not do it for anyhow person. But still, you will never read any public recommendation from me. Why? I do not want NL users to use it as a weapon to fight me, and destroy the man's business also.

Oga, if you know the number of fruit seedlings I have moved to Nigeria, hahahahha! And this coming week I am moving in about 3,000 seedlings of different fruits. And I hardly make profit on these things.

Is it tissue culture that I have done for many people at give away prices? But I started charging recently for this service; yet, it is like give away too.

You cannot find me push anyone into anything. If I do it, people would have come out to blast me. I always want farmers and investors to decide for themselves. This is my style. Amd I believe that no matter the area one goes into, one must crack it very well.

Veggie itself is too wide. Oga, I cannot fill the huge gap of need in it. It is why I am not afraid to give out tips for any area in Veggie. I do not cultivate slicing cucumner again because everyone is doing it on NL and even most SW farmers are into it. Presently 40kg bag is N3,000. That is around 75 naira. When I sold another specie of cucumber at N530 per kg last week. And tomato at N750 per kg. A dozen of lettuce (which hasn't formed head) at N500 per dozen. And many more. Even Egg plant is money. Just perfect producing green peas and see how you will start swimming in high profit. Is it sweet corn? Sweet pepper is mad profit. Or is it chilli if you can sell per kg? The fatest crop and very easy one is radish. And you just produce minimally so you do not get stranded with sales. I can go on and on.

Is it Vanilla you want to do and go on very high risk? If you get it right....ha....you are in a serious money spinning business. Or is it tumeric or garlic hydroponics farm that I will never bother to check for six months but to only harvest later?

But the simple instruction is go and carry out a market research and we pick it up from there, and you left. Lol.

Am I to be blamed? But instead, you are going about asking everyone for ideas and plans. And anyone who asks for money, you are there. In this present day of Nigeria?

I do not keep marlice. Once I blast the person, my mind is clear. Life goes on. If the fellow returns, i may not push the person away. But at times I may just choose to walk away. Thats me. Very simple. And some people managed to be close to me, and we argue so much often. Lol. Some may leave for many months, but trust me....no one runs away from knowledge. They always return. And I dont brag over them when they return. Thats me.

When I sense anyone wants me to pay you for consultation, I do when i need the person. And if I find a good job, i recommend the fellow. Thats my life. Very simple.

But please, never expect me to tell you what to do. I do not do it. My style is to give you a well.balanced analysis with pros and cons. Then, go and make further research and make a decision. Shikena.
Thanks a million. You night think you did get back to me in any form , no you did not. You have poured more than needed here one thing I can't take away at any time ....your expertise, your narrative.
I'm just a victim of circumstances, I opened a fresh moniker within the period I know your thread. I referred u to my previous moniker, non has advocated for buying, or selling. I am just fresh to this line and taking a study around what I could do. I will not rule out meeting you. If it ok in time to come. Whatever you say here goes a long way adding value and lifting some you do not know. Your painstakingly trying to make the MAIN OP OF THIS THREAD proof oneself gets my thumb up.
I prise your effort and it has gotten to a place where you allow the readers to decide......
Weldone. I have been very mindful of my words because I know you have good intentions for the punlic and the forum. I have spoken with some guys on the forum. ....never sold ,never asked for anything given to me.
I will digest this your latest post, and see how much I can make from it. Kindly refer me to your old thread as you said. I want to believe you had in mind to do all you said here but you didn't do that
Thanks
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
BossBreeder:

grin

I promise I don't have you locked up in any cage or jail yet but your victims will see to that.

Oh, and you should learn to lick Pistotita's ass there's honest profit in it but only if you have land first. One plot and above.

Bye

Note: If you are a cheap scammer mention me again. It's your right to argue worthlessly.
Fake millionaire grin

Yeah you've stroked your fool's ego. You can noe trust he'll pay back on kind by replying to your requests from earlier. Blackmail and false witnessing your down payment. Now go court yourselves, fellow gay blackmailer cheesy

Its not in this life time, small entities of my same generation would threaten me by any means physically or otherwise. I dey wait una god fathers fulls
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by BossBreeder: 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
healthserve:

Yeah you've stroked your fool's ego. You can noe trust he'll pay back on kind by replying to your requests from earlier. Blackmail and false witnessing your down payment. Now go court yourselves, fellow gay blackmailer cheesy

Its not in this life time, small entities of my same generation would threaten me by any means physically or otherwise. I dey wait una god fathers fulls

Oh, no, this scammer again?

Help!!! Somebody help before i get scammed somehow!!!
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Healthserve, so you are a confirmed scammer. Hahaha. You have even operated in the entertainment section. Im sure you have operated in the health section too. Which herbal formula were you trying to force on NL? Lol. Tuale Yahoo boy.

The speed you reply me surpises me. As in within some seconds, you don drop your response. And you always have the last say. You wake up, eat, drink, and sleep on NL. Yahoo Yahoo. Always on N.L.

NL....You have gotten my point. He has so many monikers he uses for his evil works, but he is trying to keep healthserve clean. And he uses it to make the new accounts look good. He is James555 who was spamming all agric sites some months ago. He is a confirmed scammer.

Just watch out the speed rate he is reying this again. And just wait and see, he is having the last post on this thread. grin
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
BossBreeder:

Oh, no, this scammer again?

Help!!! Somebody help before i get scammed somehow!!!

Have to take a walk.

Go google up what blackmail means. Since your conscience is lost, perhaps the fear of jail term can restore your stolen senses.

Have to run. Time to flex offline. Chalo. wink
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pistotita:
Healthserve, so you are a confirmed scammer. Hahaha. You have even operated in the entertainment section. Im sure you have operated in the health section too. Which herbal formula were you trying to force on NL? Lol. Tuale Yahoo boy.

The speed you reply me surpises me. As in within some seconds, you don drop your response. And you always have the last say. You wake up, eat, drink, and sleep on NL. Yahoo Yahoo. Always on N.L.

NL....You have gotten my point. He has so many monikers he uses for his evil works, but he is trying to keep healthserve clean. And he uses it to make the new accounts look good. He is James555 who was spamming all agric sites some months ago. He is a confirmed scammer.

Just watch out the speed rate he is reying this again. And just wait and see, he is having the last post on this thread. grin

Keep your reverse psychology from me. Whom are you playing the qwack cheap petty line on. To sot down and swallow your cheap harassment pills. Never. I'll reply you in a micro flash in defense to my spotless reputation any fvcking day.

Oh. I can never be as ill-hoped to steal.Projects full ground. So carry your intellectual-contested envy off my mentions

I'll signing off now. Cya some other time dufos
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by BossBreeder: 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
healthserve:

Have to take a walk.

Go google up what blackmail means. Since your conscience is lost, perhaps the fear of jail term can restore your stolen senses.

Have to run. Time to flex offline. Chalo. wink

Don't forget to take the 1 million you dropped on this thread. It will make that millionaire you dream about being offline. cheesy
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
Take a look at this thread guys and judge for yourselves if this is right and why the mods are allowing these kind of acts happen without checks and balances. So when people come with social media gag bill, some people would see things from their perspectives.

Midnighter

Modernist

Divepen1
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by midnighter(f): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
healthserve:
Take a look at this thread guys and judge for yourselves if this is right and why the mods are allowing these kind of acts happen without checks and balances. So when people come with social media gag bill, some people would see things from their perspectives.

Midnighter

en1

Wow
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
midnighter:

Wow
I checked you, and realised you were in one thread where I bashed one FakeAfriCoonAmerikana. I am just trying to get the reason this man mentioned you. Do you know him? Because this man who mentioned you even issued me direct death threat on this NL. And I have promised to get him and make sure he spends many years in kirikiri. And I am really working towárds it. I just want to knkw why this man mentioned you because he is alwsys mentioning mods and some agric names. But even the agric names he used to mention avoided him. I am just curious how well you know this person. His moniker is healthserve. So many evidences and traces that he is a scammer and he operates with many monikers.

Please, could you kindly explain why you think this potential kirikiri cell occupant mentioned you?
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by midnighter(f): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pistotita:

I checked you, and realised you were in one thread where I bashed one FakeAfriCoonAmerikana. I am just trying to get the reason this man mentioned you. Do you know him? Because this man who mentioned you even issued me direct death threat on this NL. And I have promised to get him and make sure he spends many years in kirikiri. And I am really working towárds it. I just want to knkw why this man mentioned you because he is alwsys mentioning mods and some agric names. But even the agric names he used to mention avoided him. I am just curious how well you know this person. His moniker is healthserve. So many evidences and traces that he is a scammer and he operates with many monikers.

Please, could you kindly explain why you think this potential kirikiri cell occupant mentioned you?

I have had interactions with him on other threads, like the one with the two-timing girlfriend. He seems cool to me; I noted that he had some issues with some monickers but I just put it down to ordinary trolling. He mentions me on threads that he finds interesting

Apart from that, I dont know. Maybe you could explain what the whole thing is about.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 30, 2019
midnighter:

I have had interactions with him on other threads, like the one with the two-timing girlfriend. He seems cool to me; I noted that he had some issues with some monickers but I just put it down to ordinary trolling. He mentions me on threads that he finds interesting

Apart from that, I dont know. Maybe you could explain what the whole thing is about.

Lol. Ha! You should be careful because he is going yo be cool and that cooless mught get you carried away.

Please this:
https://www.nairaland.com/5340863/want-invest-600000-agriculture
This is my first encounter with the man. Take note of my first comment where I put cautions, and areas I found suspicious about the OP. But this man started defending the OP. And he claimed not to know the OP. Did you notice that that OP has deactivated the account? Lol.

Go and check well, many of his posts, and you will detect the same pattern of always being the first to comment after new monikers' posts soliciting for money, or asking for one favor or the other. I started taking close attention, and he was doing it neatly. Lol.

Look at this one again.
https://www.nairaland.com/5459242/available-cash-1.5m-before-next
Same pattern. Did you notice that the account was deleted too? Now, he doesnt delete most of the accounts again becos we started opening his bubbles. Lol. And this was where I couldnt take it anymore, and I went afyer him. Take note, there had been many threads he had opened like these two. And this guy reffered to the first link I shared with you as intellectual debate he had with me, and won. Lol. Just go through the threads.

He opened another moniker: James550. Check it out. This one he started using to promote one useless ebook. And he even started using the moniker to monitor me about, and also to attack me. If you need the first attack he launched with this moniker, I can search, but look at this link that I used to silenced him. And ever since, he abandoned the account too. He positioned himself as a vegetable agent in an open market that the maximum fee is 10% of the sales. There is an association there that will not allow more than this figure. The useless man claimed he is doing farmers favors with 15%. I bursted him. And if you check the last time he logged in was Oct 20. He is going to log in again very soon, or deactivate the account. Or just leave it because of this post. Lol. Here is the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/5454728/sell-all-vegetables-edibles-farms

I started going after him in many more threads. Honestly, this man thinks he is smart. He builds healthserve, and positioned it as a consultant, which he uses to synchronize other fraudulents and new monikers. When I did not give him breathing space, he did not know when he issued dead threats. And I got screenshots which I will use to put him in Kirikiri. How can a pro lose his coolness like that? He is a potential kirikiri occupant. Watery, stony, hard beans will be his food for many years. And I have promised him.

I am seeing a potential scammer, kidnapper, or ritualist behind this moniker. This is how they can be cool for 1 year online, but the day they meet one of their targets.....hmmmm!

You better be careful with him.

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by midnighter(f): 12:21am On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:

Lol. Ha! You should be careful because he is going yo be cool and that cooless mught get you carried away.

Well its difficult to follow the whole gist but what youre basically saying is that he extorts money from people? I mean whats your problem with him and why are you so angry with him

I cant really get all the agricultural stuff right now...what did he actually do?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 30, 2019
midnighter:

Well its difficult to follow the whole gist but what youre basically saying is that he extorts money from people? I mean whats your problem with him and why are you so angry with him

I cant really get all the agricultural stuff right now...what did he actually do?
It is past midnight. I am a patient person who explains very well and I have dropped proofs. Just take your time to click on the links and read the posts very well. Then, you will understand the whole gist. It is the reason I took time to explain and drop the links there. You will need to follow all the threads links too. Thenafter, you will understand it very well. And if you cannot go through the threads, well.....I pray you are not a victim very soon.

With the coolness you have mentioned, i am not ruling out kidnapping and money extortion as one of his income sources.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by midnighter(f): 12:36am On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:

It is past midnight. I am a patient person who explains very well and I have dropped proofs. Just take your time to click on the links and read the posts very well. Then, you will understand the whole gist. It is the reason I took time to explain and drop the links there. You will need to follow all the threads links too. Thenafter, you will understand it very well. And if you cannot go through the threads, well.....I pray you are not a victim very soon.

With the coolness you have mentioned, i am not ruling out kidnapping and money extortion as one of his income sources.

Okay, excuse me I didnt mean to sound unappreciative of all you typed.

I meant that I just needed a summary of events so that I would understand what is so dangerous about him. Im in the second link but its just another argument between you people again
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by olumide3367(m): 12:41am On Nov 30, 2019
Thank you for your advice. I put this on NL to hear people opinion and get insights. I appreciate. Please let's connect on whatsapp so you can enlighten me more. I will greatly appreciate if you can. Thanks in Addy.
Pistotita:

Get on board and write a very good offer like real professionals. If you guys had written a good proposal, I would have given you tips instead of criticizing you. But as it is, I am not convinced you guys understamd what you are doing. And this is a business that has sent many to the early grave. I know a cocoa exporter who shot himself in the head when he ran into a serious debt because his goods were rejected. The person did not even know about ways to protect himself.

But here is my question which you guys have not answered. If he cannot still convince me that his small importation business did well, how can he convince me to invest in this huge business. This is your assignment. Work on it. And return with a very good proposal.

Let us end it here. I am not going to disturb you guys, but return to the drawing board and get everything done well.

Ok...here is what you should do. Get the buyer to send you specification of the goods he needs. Do not promise to supply...or do not commit yourself. Then, walk your way down to the local producers. Make sure you get the samples to a laboratory and test. If it doesnt meet spec, find a way to improve on it, or find another producer. If you see that you cannot still meet up with the standard, try to know the best quality you can get, and return to your buyer. He may still accept it, but with a reduced price.

My point is that make sure you are able to supply the exact specification agreed on, and have a good contract. Then after, learn how to get paid when doing international business. The seller does not have to supply first all the time. Do your Chinese suppliers send you thier products first before you pay? Lol.

Healthserve....see your coconut head. Scammer. Always synchronizing offers. I will hit that your cocout head more. Useless man. Lol. grin And you are proud of the rubbish you did. Useless scammer. "Olodo" fake consultant. Zero over hundred head. Run from healthserve oooo. He is a real scammer. Continue reading my post, and add more to your resume.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Wickedfacts: 1:21am On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:

Healthserve is a thief. I mean a hardened criminal who goes about looking for people to scam.

Upper year, he was selling Facebook accounts.
Last year, he was selling gnld.
From there, he started an imaginary farm.
Recently, he was promising people 200% if they invest in his business.
In August, he was in the property section fighting for real estate agency fees.

After that, he claimed to have 5 Nissan cars on hire purchase? Thereafter, he had forgotten he said that when he started begging someone to give him a bus for hire purchase.

Go and check this guy's posts. He roams about Nairaland looking for innocent prey to fall victim of his scams.

Healthserve, Hspda, Planet3xi, Kunleweb, Essenceplus

Those are his Monikers. They chased him off the investment section like a dog.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by olumide3367(m): 1:30am On Nov 30, 2019
Hmm. This guy is someone I don't know nor have I relate with him before. Thank God I no get business with am. I wonder why he was defending me or na for personal gain? Who knows
Wickedfacts:

Healthserve is a thief. I mean a hardened criminal who goes about looking for people to scam.

After that, he claimed to have 5 Nissan cars on hire purchase? Thereafter, he had forgotten he said that when he started begging someone to give him a bus for hire purchase.

Go and check this guy's posts. He roams about Nairaland looking for innocent prey to fall victim of his scams.

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Wickedfacts: 1:34am On Nov 30, 2019
olumide3367:
Hmm. This guy is someone I don't know nor have I relate with him before. Thank God I no get business with am.

See, you don't have problems, just be careful.

I dare Healthserve to deny a single thing in all I've written above.

He would tell you he's info agriculture, bla bla. Recently, he was looking for nylon waste to buy in large quantities. Is nylon waste part of agriculture or organic products? Before that, it was hire purchase.

If you want links on this Nairaland, I would provide them.

What if I tell you that he has advertised Nanny services and laptop sales here before?
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nigerfine3: 4:59am On Nov 30, 2019
Wow wow wow. .....we need more people who can always burst the bubbles and make the forum a better place

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by midnighter(f): 5:01am On Nov 30, 2019
shocked
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by RichieMichie: 6:32am On Nov 30, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Busted grin
A thread needs to be created for healthserve warning nairalanders to be beware of him like that Abijamo's ponzi scheme.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 30, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Hahahaha. I knw that Kunleweb. In one of my posts, I wrote that there is one Kunle too. Let us call more mods to investigate this guy. He is a nuis.ance. All his monikers must be deleted.

Yes, I am presently going through monikers on nairaland. I noticed that uboma who he is always calling somehow defended him one time where i bursted him. I keep asking that how come the threads this fraudstar synchronises make frontpage. He is not the OP who opened the thread, but always first to comment in threads which make front page. So, it is getting clearer. And that uboma is likely the mod who erased and deleted all evidences in one goat thread this useless man wanted to use as cover up. Seun, follow this case up, and assign some to investigate uboma too.

Uboma, I swear if you delete any of this posts here you will understand how a normal NL can defeat a mod who looks fraudulent too. I am not sure if you are a super mod who can move topics to the front page, but I think your influence is high. Do not come here to talk rubbish oooo cos I will not reply you. I am just going to continue calling on Seun till this case is really investigated. And let NL give us a feedback of the investigation on healthserve and the mentioned monikers he uses, and uboma.

Seun, some of your mods are compromised. This is the problem we have in Nigeria. People in authority easily use their positions to make money.

Oga lawyer, please kindly your area of specialty to investigate these monikers sir. I am begging you guys. You are a sharp attorney...please get to the root of this matter. Please, help us talk to Mr. Seun. Amd assist hom out. This moniker healthserve has caused too many confusion on NL. He is not a good person.

Domique, he has been linked with scams in the investment section. Please, look at this case very well. You will definitely see the same pattern of operation. Madam general, kindly not close this thread oooo like you closed one, and stopped the investigation. We know you have the power, but look into this case.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44
MrKnowitall
OAM4J
farano
Rocktation
davide470
uboma (jobs/vancancy section....please, investigate this mod)
1forall
CrazyMan
FOD
puskin
naijacutee
yokiti
Ogbeche77
CrazyMan
Fynestboi
Richiez
olawalebabs
Marpol
Lawyer
Sissy3
DisGuy
Justwise
RoyalRoy
Fulaman198
bigfrancis21
odumchi
tjskii
MissyB3
Tgirl4real
Fynestboi
Pavore9
FarmTech
Ben13
dani1luv
UjSizzle
Briareos
Prof800
Airmark
tjskii
kandiikane
Rocktation
honeric01
semid4lyfe
mkmyers45
cao
Obinoscopy
Divepen1
Obinnau
Javanian
LordZOUGA
kodewrita
dragnet
erad
dragnet
puskin
honsule
Maleeq
skydancer
Slyr0x
adewasco2k

Please, save NL from healthserve and his many other monikers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:09am On Nov 30, 2019
olumide3367:
Hmm. This guy is someone I don't know nor have I relate with him before. Thank God I no get business with am. I wonder why he was defending me or na for personal gain? Who knows

Sorry did o solicit your patronage or you needed help on an issue which as a free web issuer I commented? Hypocrisy of this world.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:

Hahahaha. I knw that Kunleweb. In one of my posts, I wrote that there is one Kunle too. Let us call more mods to investigate this guy. He is a nuis.ance. All his monikers must be deleted.

Yes, I am presently going through monikers on nairaland. I noticed that uboma who he is always calling somehow defended him one time where i bursted him. I keep asking that how come the threads this fraudstar synchronises make frontpage. He is not the OP who opened the thread, but always first to comment in threads which make front page. So, it is getting clearer. And that uboma is likely the mod who erased and deleted all evidences in one goat thread this useless man wanted to use as cover up. Seun, follow this case up, and assign some to investigate uboma too.

Uboma, I swear if you delete any of this posts here you will understand how a normal NL can defeat a mod who looks fraudulent too. I am not sure if you are a super mod who can move topics to the front page, but I think your influence is high. Do not come here to talk rubbish oooo cos I will not reply you. I am just going to continue calling on Seun till this case is really investigated. And let NL give us a feedback of the investigation on healthserve and the mentioned monikers he uses, and uboma.

Seun, some of your mods are compromised. This is the problem we have in Nigeria. People in authority easily use their positions to make money.

Oga lawyer, please kindly your area of specialty to investigate these monikers sir. I am begging you guys. You are a sharp attorney...please get to the root of this matter. Please, help us talk to Mr. Seun. Amd assist hom out. This moniker healthserve has caused too many confusion on NL. He is not a good person.

Domique, he has been linked with scams in the investment section. Please, look at this case very well. You will definitely see the same pattern of operation. Madam general, kindly not close this thread oooo like you closed one, and stopped the investigation. We know you have the power, but look into this case.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44
MrKnowitall
OAM4J
farano
Rocktation
davide470
uboma (jobs/vancancy section....please, investigate this mod)
1forall
CrazyMan
FOD
puskin
naijacutee
yokiti
Ogbeche77
CrazyMan
Fynestboi
Richiez
olawalebabs
Marpol
Lawyer
Sissy3
DisGuy
Justwise
RoyalRoy
Fulaman198
bigfrancis21
odumchi
tjskii
MissyB3
Tgirl4real
Fynestboi
Pavore9
FarmTech
Ben13
dani1luv
UjSizzle
Briareos
Prof800
Airmark
tjskii
kandiikane
Rocktation
honeric01
semid4lyfe
mkmyers45
cao
Obinoscopy
Divepen1
Obinnau
Javanian
LordZOUGA
kodewrita
dragnet
erad
dragnet
puskin
honsule
Maleeq
skydancer
Slyr0x
adewasco2k

Please, save NL from healthserve and his many other monikers.

Ive repeated countless times I agree I'm a thief. But why not prove it with screenshots to substantiate your smear campagin?
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2019
RichieMichie:

Busted grin
A thread needs to be created for healthserve warning nairalanders to be beware of him like that Abijamo's ponzi scheme.

As usual reactionary Nigerians. What have I done to you too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) / World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs / Agric Grant From Federal Ministry Of Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.