Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. (12046 Views)

Hello Everyone: We Are An Import And Export Company. Our Business Scope Is: Purc / Please Help! My Chicks Legs Are Getting Bent Day By Day!! / I Want To Partner With Export Company To Export Cashew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 29, 2019
PattyMike:
Personally I think you jumped in with both legs. I'm also a young entrepreneur but I know that every business needs to grow and growth takes time. All those incorporated, website gbo gbo e nah over do. What you need now is to be a middle man(broker) to gather the funds you needs. You did amazing and you have a really nice platform, the locals don't. But they have the produce. So, produce+platform=Product.

Oga, he did not just jump in with his two legs. He had been doing mini exports for many months. He even advertised himself as a trainer of mini export products. It means that he cannot grow any export business into a big one. I want to really know what happened to his existing small mini export business. And he gained so much confident in it last year that he came out bodly as a trainer promising his potential trainees success. What is going on?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:07am On Nov 29, 2019
Pistotita:

Oga, he did not just jump in with his two legs. He had been doing mini exports for many months. He even advertised himself as a trainer of mini export products. It means that he cannot grow any export business into a big one. I want to really know what happened to his existing small mini export business. And he gained so much confident in it last year that he came out bodly as a trainer promising his potential trainees success. What is going on?

Oga why the fixation on my life. I did I did. I know too much. How come am I knowledgeable in many fields.

Why not pay attention to your own mental sickness. Yaba is a good starting place
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by olumide3367(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2019
Man, what are u saying? The man in question I don't know him and never met him before. We never even chat before. And about the mini export, I am selling ebooks for such then. So don't try to indict me into matter I know nothing about biko.
Pistotita:

Oga, keep shut. You are always synchronizing bad offers. It was an offer you synchronized that I bursted you that made you to threaten my life. I still have the pictures of your threats.

You are always supporting frauds. What is wrong with you? I need this OP to come out and defend himself, and I will start pointing out loop holes. You are not clean. And you are not experienced. Stop portraying yourself as a business adviser. A business adviser who is awsys number 1 to make comments on suspicious threads. When one is cautioned, the person cautions himself. Bjt only desperate and fraudulent people do not listen. You are a scammer.

I will burst ypu guys bubbles again.on this thread. Why are you people bent of destroying Nigeria?

Oga olumide3367, kindly come out and defend yourself. What is wrong with the mini importation you advertised 1 year ago. And I expect that you shpuld be in the business for minimum of 12 months before thst offer. Meaning you have been in the game of mini exports for minimum of 2 years. What is the problem? Come on here. Or is it healthserve that advised you wrongly? You better speak out.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by olumide3367(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2019
Can u chat me up whatsapp please. Because all u are saying is like trying to indict me as a fraudulent person. +2347015585967
Pistotita:

My brother, something is not right about this thread. I smell a big rat. Honestly. And I keep asking myself why Nigerians are desperate?

Sir, you spotted what I saw too. And I will ask this OP one simple question. Let us wait and see how he is going to consult his masters to bring here another format. Lol. Bro, a don dey this game .....e don tey.. (I am in this game...its now 15 years...lol). I have blocked millions of dollars oil fraud. Lol. The format they were using at a time was just funny...these fake sellers will even post 2% bond of the total contract in a Nigerian fake bank account...it is why big contracts require special banks in the US and UK these days. Ha! I am just laughing when I read this thread. Boys have no more conscience honestly. And to think that NL is where they can get fund is what baffles me. It is ridiculous. But wait....NL users are naive....many desperate people here.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by olumide3367(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2019
PattyMike:
Personally I think you jumped in with both legs. I'm also a young entrepreneur but I know that every business needs to grow and growth takes time. All those incorporated, website gbo gbo e nah over do. What you need now is to be a middle man(broker) to gather the funds you needs. You did amazing and you have a really nice platform, the locals don't. But they have the produce. So, produce+platform=Product.
Thank you for this piece
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by olumide3367(m): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2019
I was selling the ebook then.
Pistotita:

Read your past post....

I have a simple question....why have tou not been able to grow this business? What exactly is wrong? Why suddenly want a big help when you promised to take people to their promise land with this venture?

I await your response.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by TTGIL: 10:57am On Nov 29, 2019
While starting an export business in Nigeria could be your best business decision ever, it can also be your worst nightmare. With the huge profit potential of the business come huge risks and pitfalls that could cripple anyone who is not wary of them. Unfortunately, most casualties are the new exporters who are just starting out. So, before starting your export business in Nigeria, you need to know what to do to boost your chances of success and what you must avoid. Here are common mistakes you should avoid when you are just starting out as an exporter in Nigeria:

Read more: http://exportfromnigeria.info/thread/1828/major-mistakes-starting-export-business#ixzz66euuHfDa
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by olumide3367(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2019
Thanks for this. Just registered on the platform today.
TTGIL:
While starting an export business in Nigeria could be your best business decision ever, it can also be your worst nightmare. With the huge profit potential of the business come huge risks and pitfalls that could cripple anyone who is not wary of them. Unfortunately, most casualties are the new exporters who are just starting out. So, before starting your export business in Nigeria, you need to know what to do to boost your chances of success and what you must avoid. Here are common mistakes you should avoid when you are just starting out as an exporter in Nigeria:

Read more: http://exportfromnigeria.info/thread/1828/major-mistakes-starting-export-business#ixzz66euuHfDa
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
olumide3367:
Man, what are u saying? The man in question I don't know him and never met him before. We never even chat before. And about the mini export, I am selling ebooks for such then. So don't try to indict me into matter I know nothing about biko.

He's envious. Stay away from his bad energy. He got irated cause I get you sound counseling he feels and believes he's the only person qualified to speak intelligently and gets agitated when the Spotlight's on other persons than him.

Its called hate. He's a pure hateful being. To maintain your sanity and peace of mind,avoid him like a plague.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nigerfine3: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pistotita:

You know you have written me many times, and i have told you the honest truth, but you do not want to listen sir. You will soon run into a 419. Mark my words. Or, you are a 419 yourself. This is my second post I will point this out to you. In the same thread with healthserve again. You people should fear God, and pity Nigerians na.

I was just given a colleague here advice that he should set up very well before leaving Nigeria. And you are a good example of what I want that guy to avoid. But in your case, you may still correct it.....or you are just a scammer.

Oga, i left luxury and comfort in order to understand the process in Nigeria. And trust me, there is money here, but the hurdles are too much. You better start looking only into short term cycled production (read the responses I posted on NL yesterday) at this initial stage. Oga, come to Nigeria and do your sfuff. Find a way to create 3 months vacation for yourself annually. If you cannot do this, pocket your money. And do not waste it investing in anyone. Let go off the idea of having a supervisor on your farm. You are wasting your time. You will end up wasting your resources. Get into broiler and vegetable production
Learn it, do it by yourself. Get shades and greenhouses for smooth production. Pack inside your greenhouses net and cover. Leave the galvanized frame outside after each cycle. Return the following year and put over the frame your net and cover again. Do not ever use improvised structure. I have advised you, but it seems you are bent on using 419 boys or hungry consultants who will play african magic on you.

Or perhaps you are still paying your game. Still in the same threads with healthserve. Guy, you better be extra careful.

I know that $1 is about N350 when sending money home. And with poor people around here who cannot even afford just $50 to buy irrigation kit ($50 to you, it is a peanut if it is for business that can generate income), so you are tempted to just send it and take the risk. From $50, you will graduate to $50,000. Do not worry. It is just a matter of adding three zeros to $50. grin

But, i smell rat all over everything about you too. If you are clean, stop going about NL showing signals that you are a 419. What is wrong with you? Why try to synchronize stupid offers? To lure people into it? Just put comments where you are not to put at all. For what? Or so that people can know you reside abroad. And then abroad people can also start tapping in. So, you quickly wrote that you have a foreign number. You better be careful.
@ pistotia,
Thanks for writing more or less on a neutral ground. I have written you twice, first was seeking your guidance on vegetables, you refused to advices saying you doubt my account. This I proved to you. Second time was cleariffing that I do not know healthserve.
Here you have advise I go into vegetables or simpler thing,
My post here has not shown any interst on anything or have solicited any offer, your anger is sing healthserve coming in after I came to the tread . You have robbed in the original OP.
Please I do not know any one here. I'm just seeking my genuine interst in some areas. Thanks
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nigerfine3:

@ pistotia,
Thanks for writing more or less on a neutral ground. I have written you twice, first was seeking your guidance on vegetables, you refused to advices saying you doubt my account. This I proved to you. Second time was cleariffing that I do not know healthserve.
My post here has not shown any interst on anything or have solicited any offer, your anger is sing healthserve coming in after I came to the tread . You have robbed in the original OP.
Please I do not know any one here. I'm just seeking my genuine interst in some areas. Thanks

Don't bother responding to him my good brother

To him, it has suddenly reduced to fraud when and if any persons seeks interest in different fields of life and has arrogated himself a nuisance as he parades himself as a sick lunatic that he is from his insane public displays.

Spits on Pitostita head. And someone would be happy she's dating/marrying a sick skunk. Tueh.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
olumide3367:
Very good you come out clean that you were after ebook sales and not experienced in the business.

olumide3367:
Can u chat me up whatsapp please. Because all u are saying is like trying to indict me as a fraudulent person. +2347015585967
Anyone who understands international business can spot errors in your post. Online foo.lish people can the chat images you posted there deceive.

Or you should contact me so I can lecture you on international business. You are funny. Very funny. If you do not carry out your assignment very well, and you come out, you will make mistakes, and you will turn to be a fraud. I have seen loopholes in the long write up you put here, but there is no need to start analysing it.

olumide3367:
I was selling the ebook then.
It is very simple. If you put up ebook of what you do not know about, and deceive people that it works, are you not a fraud telling them to this again? You could not make the words you preach in your ebook work, and you want them to commit millions of naira again to another sermon which is filled with errors. It is clear you are inexperienced with international business. You better go and learn the act first. Go and buy ebook from someone who knows about it, and learn. And get practical experience.

If you dont delete all those useless threads in other sections, I will go there and blast you. Take everything down now.

Do you think what you want to embark on is a child's play? Get those craps off fast. Delete all now.

Mods:
Dominique

Whoever again....

Seun

Delete those threads ASAP.

He is going to run into big problems. He does not have links with suppliers. Buyers have specifications like moisture content, level of pesticides, level of anti nutrients, etc. This guy knows nothing about it. So, those Indians you see carrying about instruments to check cashews and grains before purchase are stupid. And they even built ware houses close to farmers...do you think they are stup.id .....right? Do you think they just export after purchase? Of course, they still process the products further to meet the specification of the buyer. You buy, send down there, and buyers refuse your product, and you start crying your enemies are after you. And investors start chasing you about. When it is clear you know nothing about this business. Even on a mini scale, you cant do. Thank your God you are cautioned before you do what will push you to committing suicide.

Healthserve, see your life. Keep synchronizing useless threads. You know absolutely nothing also. Just imagine this healthserve writing about he had and won an intellectual debate with me. Lol. Oga, you better stop your scams. Zero over 100 brain.

Mods, you need to give healthserve a serious warning. Tell him to stop synchronizing useless business offers.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pistotita:

Very good you come out clean that you were after ebook sales and not experienced in the business.

Anyone who understands international business can spot errors in your post. Online foo.lish people can the chat images you posted there deceive.

Or you should contact me so I can lecture you on international business. You are funny. Very funny. If you do not carry out your assignment very well, and you come out, you will make mistakes, and you will turn to be a fraud. I have seen loopholes in the long write up you put here, but there is no need to start analysing it.

It is very simple. If you put up ebook of what you do not know about, and deceive people that it works, are you not a fraud telling them to this again? You could not make the words you preach in your ebook work, and you want them to commit millions of naira again to another sermon which is filled with errors. It is clear you are inexperienced with international business. You better go and learn the act first. Go and buy ebook from someone who knows about it, and learn. And get practical experience.

If you dont delete all those useless threads in other sections, I will go there and blast you. Take everything down now.

Do you think what you want to embark on is a child's play? Get those craps off fast. Delete all now.

Mods:
Dominique

Whoever again....

Seun

He is going to run into big problems. He does not have links with suppliers. Buyers have specifications like moisture content, level of pesticides, level of anti nutrients, etc. This guy knows nothing about it. So, those Indians you see carrying about instruments to check cashews and grains before purchase are stupid. And they even built ware houses close to farmers...do you think they are stup.id .....right? Do you think they just export after purchase? Of course, they still process the products further to meet the specification of the buyer. You buy, send down there, and buyers refuse your product, and you start crying your enemies are after you. And investors start chasing you about. When it is clear you know nothing about this business. Even on a mini scale, you cant do. Thank your God you are cautioned before you do what will push you to committing suicide.

Healthserve, see your life. Keep synchronizing useless threads. You know absolutely nothing also. Just imagine this healthserve writing about he had and won an intellectual debate with me. Lol. Oga, you better stop your scams. Zero over 100 brain.

Mods, you need to give healthserve a serious warning. Tell him to stop synchronizing useless business offers.

Low self esteem will eventually kill you if you don't have yourself committed for urgent medical care. Where you'll be tied and flogged eediot

Of course when you're the one dishing out counsels, when its someone else, its a fraud. I spit on your star. You're a fool

Get your pathetic attention deficient moronic self off the web and get yourself evaluated for urgent psychiatric needs.

You're mentally sick dude. You're madd. Your ass lickers can't seem to confront you to tell you.

My fingers are on my trigger. I have your time. Online/Offline. Any day and time

Mods come carry away this sick eddiot of this forum

FarmTech Pavore9 Dominique MrKnowitAll FOD Puskin Naijacutee OAM4J
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by BossBreeder: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pistotita:

Mods:
Dominique

Whoever again....

Seun

Oga check your mentions and come put mouth for my own thread ni. I need great advice like you offer before I buy ebook wey go kill me. Please check your mentions. I mentioned you in my thread this morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by BossBreeder: 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pistotita:

You this man.... hmmmm

Seun, FarmTech, Pavore9, you guys better investigate this person behind this moniker. That mod who deleted my comments on that goat thread has put NL users in real trouble. I know scammers when I see one. You people better check this boy very well.

I will quit this NL if you guys do not check out this boy. I will leave because, it seems it is obvious NL is not protecting users. NL is after the number of visitors here. This is what I am getting from you all.

You better check this man. How come he is always the first to make comments on all these useless offers?

Now, he is trying to be careful with his choice of words....not directly backing his boys again. That goat thread they opened is a cover up.

NL, be careful with this man. I have warned you enough!

Seun, if your mod deletes this post....I will quit NL this night. I promise you all. I will. And never and never will I return to NL again. Never!

Lol, I just PM you in a hurry in case they delete you comment. Pls leave scammers alone and respond sir

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by BossBreeder: 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
healthserve:

He's envious. Stay away from his bad energy. He got irated cause I get you sound counseling he feels and believes he's the only person qualified to speak intelligently and gets agitated when the Spotlight's on other persons than him.

Its called hate. He's a pure hateful being. To maintain your sanity and peace of mind,avoid him like a plague.

Pistotita may be overbearing in certain cases but in all that he has a clear and valid point. I've been monitoring you a while and even clashed with you twice. You won't know me sha. Deactivated my old account for this new one. A new dawn for me in the new year.

Good luck sha.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
BossBreeder:

Pistotita may be overbearing in certain cases but in all that he has a clear and valid point. I've been monitoring you a while and even clashed with you twice. You won't know me sha. Deactivated my old account for this new one. A new dawn for me in the new year.

Good luck sha.

Keep your delusions to yourself. If you want to be in his good works, enjoy your freaking ish without crossing my lane with your sh*t. Next you'll alsoncome with delusions about meeting me and giving me money for business without due refunds or repayments

Whatever I do on my accord on my will reserves the right to be my right. Now, get out of my mentions and personal space.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
BossBreeder:

Lol, I just PM you in a hurry in case they delete you comment. Pls leave scammers alone and respond sir

I meant my words. If any mod deletes anything on this thread, I have given up on NL. And I am leaving, never to return again. Healthserve is a confirmed opportunist. And he might be working with a mod. I have been noticing some of the threads which he synchronizes make front page. Also, he is fond of calling mods to bail him out, and he adds others so we dont know his friend among the mods. I have started using same tactics for him too.

Seun, please, look into this guy and investigate him. Tell a mod to watch him closely. You will see what I am saying. This moniker needs to get out of NL. He leverages on many posts and the time he has registered to lure people. He is always on threads where people seek for money everytime.

BossBreeder:

Oga check your mentions and come put mouth for my own thread ni. I need great advice like you offer before I buy ebook wey go kill me. Please check your mentions. I mentioned you in my thread this morning.
I have replied you sir.

BossBreeder:

Good luck sha.

Lol.

I am not a wahala person. I hope you have read more from my posts today. My brother, all the monikers I have blasted here are connected one way or the other. Not all, but i know what I am saying. I learned to confront people here, and even learned to abuse them. If I sit you down and show you what these people did to me before i deactivated my old moniker, you will pity me. But now, I am Iroko tree by a flowing stream. My roots are solid. Also, you can compare me with date's tap root which goes down very deep and gets water from the lowest depth even in deserts. I think I have mentioned it before. i have a friend in Calabar, and this fellow laughed at me so much that I am not a difficult person. Lol.

Why did you delete your old moniker? Anyway, your sins are forgiven. Lol. Do not attack me or anyone again unnecessarily ooo. I agree that it is a new dawn in the coming new year for you. Go in peace. Lol.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
You can remain in hell, your abode. Mr. Toto or tita or whatever
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
We need the mods to cage a roaming lunatic o before lunacy becomes a norm here:

MrknowItAll

FarmTech

Pavore9

Dominique

FOD

Puskin

Naijacutee
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by stagger: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
healthserve:
We need the mods to cage a roaming lunatic o before lunacy becomes a norm here:

MrknowItAll

FarmTech

Pavore9

Dominique

FOD

Puskin

Naijacutee

You seem to have a habit of causing problems from thread to thread. It is just sickening. Can't you be in one thread without engaging in verbal wars with people?
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
stagger:

You seem to have a habit of causing problems from thread to thread. It is just sickening. Can't you be in one thread without engaging in verbal wars with people?

Indeed. You've been blind for weeks ive been tagging you abi? Selective blindness. If blindness isn't your problem but memory issues, allow me refresh your memory by asking you to go back through the thread and similar threads of such cases to see whom the aggressor was and whom the victim is

Best of luck
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pistotita:

You know you have written me many times, and i have told you the honest truth, but you do not want to listen sir. You will soon run into a 419. Mark my words. Or, you are a 419 yourself. This is my second post I will point this out to you. In the same thread with healthserve again. You people should fear God, and pity Nigerians na.

I gave a colleague here an advice that he should set up very well before leaving Nigeria. And you are a good example of what I want that guy to avoid. But in your case, you may still correct it.....or you are just a scammer.

Oga, i left luxury and comfort in order to understand the process in Nigeria. And trust me, there is money here, but the hurdles are too much. You better start looking only into short term cycled production (read the responses I posted on NL yesterday) at this initial stage. Oga, come to Nigeria and do your sfuff. Find a way to create 3 months vacation for yourself annually. If you cannot do this, pocket your money. And do not waste it investing in anyone. Let go off the idea of having a supervisor on your farm. You are wasting your time. You will end up wasting your resources. Get into broiler and vegetable production
Learn it, do it by yourself. Get shades and greenhouses for smooth production. Pack inside your greenhouses net and cover. Leave the galvanized frame outside after each cycle. Return the following year and put over the frame your net and cover again. Do not ever use improvised structure. I have advised you, but it seems you are bent on using 419 boys or hungry consultants who will play african magic on you.

Or perhaps you are still playing your game. Still in the same threads with healthserve. Guy, you better be extra careful.

I know that $1 is about N350 when sending money home. And with poor people around here who cannot even afford just $50 to buy irrigation kit ($50 to you is a peanut if it is for business that can generate income), so you are tempted to just send it and take the risk. From $50, you will graduate to $50,000. Do not worry. It is just a matter of adding three zeros to $50. grin

But, i smell rat all over everything about you too. If you are clean, stop going about NL showing signals that you are a 419. What is wrong with you? Why try to synchronize stupid offers? To lure people into it? You put comments where you are not to put at all. For what? Or so that people can know you reside abroad. And then abroad people can also start tapping in. So, you quickly wrote that you have a foreign number. You better be careful.

Guy I understand you but what you are thinking is opposite. He is my brother. He said the truth. We did all. Got some customers but no capital to get the product. We are about to get our export certificate and one other thing. Then we are praying to God to give us cheap deals like onion and rests. He is not a scam.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nigerfine3:

@ pistotia,

Just reading this. Hmmmm!

Are you sure I refused to advise you? My brother, you wanted me to tell you what you should do, and I told you what I always do every season, but you did not like it. And I was even ready to guide you. If you care to know, this is what I tell everyone who ask me your kind of question. I dedicated a whole thread to what I referred you to under my old moniker. Hmmmm. I told you to conduct a market research, and let the projected figures guide you. But you expected me to give you A to Z of what you need to do. Not only you live in disapora. Many people talk to me daily on different issues, and I give free advice and suggestion.

I can give you A to Z, but it is not in your own interest that i do it. It will not favor you in the future. Learn marketing.

Veggie, poultry, pigs, mining, online trading, import and export, oil and gas, etc are my areas. But I speak with authority when it comes to veggie and fruits farming, gold mining, and future trading. Every other areas, i refer newbies to trusted people or to threads on NL. I am just getting into Turkey and broiler; hence, what you get from me at this time is a detailed research I personally conducted which I am using very soon.

Marketing is the real engine of high income. It is the drive force. I gave hints even on my approach to market turkey birds in one of my recent posts. I talk with sales men and marketers everytime. I contract out marketing, and I pay for the service, except the person tells me he or she is working for free in exchange for knowledge and experience.

If you are genuine, I am willing to assist you. Even up till now. It is either you do that marketing yourself, or pay for it. I will not collect any money, but I will give you a guy on NL. You can return here to give report how he treated you. I rhink you are in Ibadan. This guy is a masters holder in Engineering and he will get figures for you. Of course, I can make him charge you less. If this is what you want. So, go for it. I sense that you are really interested in employing a consultant. But I am not a consultant. However I can give you someone who can do the job. Then after, you decide the way forward. But I prefer you do it yourself. Build a team, and instruct the members via online chat.

Brother, I can tell you to do greenhouse, but I dont buy materials for people I am.not close to. I dont do it. If it is drip, I have just one seller who I use if i choose not to import myself. He has the best price with good quality. And I do not have 1 kobo as commission. He is a good friend. Of course, it is this agric business that brought us together. He is the best person I have ever dealt with. He always ask for my suggestions when importing new things. And he has asked me many times to assist him test some equip. I do not do it for anyhow person. But still, you will never read any public recommendation from me. Why? I do not want NL users to use it as a weapon to fight me, and destroy the man's business also.

Oga, if you know the number of fruit seedlings I have moved to Nigeria, hahahahha! And this coming week I am moving in about 3,000 seedlings of different fruits. And I hardly make profit on these things.

Is it tissue culture that I have done for many people at give away prices? But I started charging recently for this service; yet, it is like give away too.

You cannot find me push anyone into anything. If I do it, people would have come out to blast me. I always want farmers and investors to decide for themselves. This is my style. Amd I believe that no matter the area one goes into, one must crack it very well.

Veggie itself is too wide. Oga, I cannot fill the huge gap of need in it. It is why I am not afraid to give out tips for any area in Veggie. I do not cultivate slicing cucumner again because everyone is doing it on NL and even most SW farmers are into it. Presently 40kg bag is N3,000. That is around 75 naira. When I sold another specie of cucumber at N530 per kg last week. And tomato at N750 per kg. A dozen of lettuce (which hasn't formed head) at N500 per dozen. And many more. Even Egg plant is money. Just perfect producing green peas and see how you will start swimming in high profit. Is it sweet corn? Sweet pepper is mad profit. Or is it chilli if you can sell per kg? The fatest crop and very easy one is radish. And you just produce minimally so you do not get stranded with sales. I can go on and on.

Is it Vanilla you want to do and go on very high risk? If you get it right....ha....you are in a serious money spinning business. Or is it tumeric or garlic hydroponics farm that I will never bother to check for six months but to only harvest later?

But the simple instruction is go and carry out a market research and we pick it up from there, and you left. Lol.

Am I to be blamed? But instead, you are going about asking everyone for ideas and plans. And anyone who asks for money, you are there. In this present day of Nigeria?

I do not keep marlice. Once I blast the person, my mind is clear. Life goes on. If the fellow returns, i may not push the person away. But at times I may just choose to walk away. Thats me. Very simple. And some people managed to be close to me, and we argue so much often. Lol. Some may leave for many months, but trust me....no one runs away from knowledge. They always return. And I dont brag over them when they return. Thats me.

When I sense anyone wants me to pay you for consultation, I do when i need the person. And if I find a good job, i recommend the fellow. Thats my life. Very simple.

But please, never expect me to tell you what to do. I do not do it. My style is to give you a well.balanced analysis with pros and cons. Then, go and make further research and make a decision. Shikena.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pistotita:

Just reading this. Hmmmm!

Are you sure I refused to advise you? My brother, you wanted me to tell you what you should do, and I told you what I always do every season, but you did not like it. And I was even ready to guide you. If you care to know, this is what I tell everyone who ask me your kind of question. I dedicated a whole thread to what I referred you to under my old moniker. Hmmmm. I told you to conduct a market research, and let the projected figures guide you. But you expected me to give you A to Z of what you need to do. Not only you live in disapora. Many people talk to me daily on different issues, and I give free advice and suggestion.

I can give you A to Z, but it is not in your own interest that i do it. It will not favor you in the future. Learn marketing.

Veggie, poultry, pigs, mining, online trading, import and export, oil and gas, etc are my areas. But I speak with authority when it comes to veggie and fruits farming, gold mining, and future trading. Every other areas, i refer newbies to trusted people or to threads on NL. I am just getting into Turkey and broiler; hence, what you get from me at this time is a detailed research I personally conducted which I am using very soon.

Marketing is the real engine of high income. It is the drive force. I gave hints even on my approach to market turkey birds in one of my recent posts. I talk with sales men and marketers everytime. I contract out marketing, and I pay for the service, except the person tells me he or she is working for free in exchange for knowledge and experience.

If you are genuine, I am willing to assist you. Even up till now. It is either you do that marketing yourself, or pay for it. I will not collect any money, but I will give you a guy on NL. You can return here to give report how he treated you. I rhink you are in Ibadan. This guy is a masters holder in Engineering and he will get figures for you. Of course, I can make him charge you less. If this is what you want. So, go for it. I sense that you are really interested in employing a consultant. But I am not a consultant. However I can give you someone who can do the job. Then after, you decide the way forward. But I prefer you do it yourself. Build a team, and instruct the members via online chat.

Brother, I can tell you to do greenhouse, but I dont buy materials for people I am.not close to. I dont do it. If it is drip, I have just one seller who I use if i choose not to import myself. He has the best price with good quality. And I do not have 1 kobo as commission. He is a good friend. Of course, it is this agric business that brought us together. He is the best person I have ever dealt with. He always ask for my suggestions when importing new things. And he has asked me many times to assist him test some equip. I do not do it for anyhow person. But still, you will never read any public recommendation from me. Why? I do not want NL users to use it as a weapon to fight me, and destroy the man's business also.

Oga, if you know the number of fruit seedlings I have moved to Nigeria, hahahahha! And this coming week I am moving in about 3,000 seedlings of different fruits. And I hardly make profit on these things.

Is it tissue culture that I have done for many people at give away prices? But I started charging recently for this service; yet, it is like give away too.

You cannot find me push anyone into anything. If I do it, people would have come out to blast me. I always want farmers and investors to decide for themselves. This is my style. Amd I believe that no matter the area one goes into, one must crack it very well.

Veggie itself is too wide. Oga, I cannot fill the huge gap of need in it. It is why I am not afraid to give out tips for any area in Veggie. I do not cultivate slicing cucumner again because everyone is doing it on NL and even most SW farmers are into it. Presently 40kg bag is N3,000. That is around 75 naira. When I sold another specie of cucumber at N530 per kg last week. And tomato at N750 per kg. A dozen of lettuce (which hasn't formed head) at N500 per dozen. And many more. Even Egg plant is money. Just perfect producing green peas and see how you will start swimming in high profit. Is it sweet corn? Sweet pepper is mad profit. Or is it chilli if you can sell per kg? The fatest crop and very easy one is radish. And you just produce minimally so you do not get stranded with sales. I can go on and on.

Is it Vanilla you want to do and go on very high risk? If you get it right....ha....you are in a serious money spinning business. Or is it tumeric or garlic hydroponics farm that I will never bother to check for six months but to only harvest later?

But the simple instruction is go and carry out a market research and we pick it up from there, and you left. Lol.

Am I to be blamed? But instead, you are going about asking everyone for ideas and plans. And anyone who asks for money, you are there. In this present day of Nigeria?

I do not keep marlice. Once I blast the person, my mind is clear. Life goes on. If the fellow returns, i may not push the person away. But at times I may just choose to walk away. Thats me. Very simple. And some people managed to be close to me, and we argue so much often. Lol. Some may leave for many months, but trust me....no one runs away from knowledge. They always return. And I dont brag over them when they return. Thats me.

When I sense anyone wants me to pay you for consultation, I do when i need the person. And if I find a good job, i recommend the fellow. Thats my life. Very simple.

But please, never expect me to tell you what to do. I do not do it. My style is to give you a well.balanced analysis with pros and cons. Then, go and make further research and make a decision. Shikena.

Attention seeking demented degenerate. Not everyone is jobless and desperate like you seeking validation by typing huge lengthy comments filled with wisdom but are skewered to win empathy like there's a contest of intellectualism

Life is to express not to impress

I won't bother to dignify your sick existence by reading the slightest of sentence nor replying you with intellectual and sound rebuttals.

Keep displaying your low self esteem here for the whole nation to know you're a cheap pathetic attention seeking skunk. Bye
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by BossBreeder: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
healthserve:

Keep your delusions to yourself. If you want to be in his good works, enjoy your freaking ish without crossing my lane with your sh*t. Next you'll alsoncome with delusions about meeting me and giving me money for business without due refunds or repayments

Whatever I do on my accord on my will reserves the right to be my right. Now, get out of my mentions and personal space.

Lol, I didn't meet you at all but read about others who did and regretted it. They dragged you to the scam thread over in Business section, which is where i met you. I enjoyed calling you a scammer there in antagonizing ways and you would rain your famous abuses on me and my generations. I just grin and hit the report button to activate your ban cheesy

Oh, I'll rather be in his selfless good books than your very selfish and deceptive bosom.

Bye bro.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
BossBreeder:

Lol, I didn't meet you at all but read about others who did and regretted it. They dragged you to the scam thread over in Business section, which is where i met you. I enjoyed calling you a scammer there in antagonizing ways and you would rain your famous abuses on me and my generations. I just grin and hit the report button to activate your ban cheesy

Oh, I'll rather be his selfless good books than your very selfish and deceptive bosom.

Bye bro.

Yawns

Delude yourself. Scam indeed. You must be me to know what I haven't done that you claim I've done.

Clean record since 2005. Over 400 deals. Deals spawning into millions.

Keep your delusions to yourself. Otherwise screenshot evidence and proofshame me. You have twelve months. I'll wait. Oode.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
ayomikuolatunji:

Guy I understand you but what you are thinking is opposite. He is my brother. He said the truth. We did all. Got some customers but no capital to get the product. We are about to get our export certificate and one other thing. Then we are praying to God to give us cheap deals like onion and rests. He is not a scam.

Get on board and write a very good offer like real professionals. If you guys had written a good proposal, I would have given you tips instead of criticizing you. But as it is, I am not convinced you guys understamd what you are doing. And this is a business that has sent many to the early grave. I know a cocoa exporter who shot himself in the head when he ran into a serious debt because his goods were rejected. The person did not even know about ways to protect himself.

But here is my question which you guys have not answered. If he cannot still convince me that his small importation business did well, how can he convince me to invest in this huge business. This is your assignment. Work on it. And return with a very good proposal.

Let us end it here. I am not going to disturb you guys, but return to the drawing board and get everything done well.

Ok...here is what you should do. Get the buyer to send you specification of the goods he needs. Do not promise to supply...or do not commit yourself. Then, walk your way down to the local producers. Make sure you get the samples to a laboratory and test. If it doesnt meet spec, find a way to improve on it, or find another producer. If you see that you cannot still meet up with the standard, try to know the best quality you can get, and return to your buyer. He may still accept it, but with a reduced price.

My point is that make sure you are able to supply the exact specification agreed on, and have a good contract. Then after, learn how to get paid when doing international business. The seller does not have to supply first all the time. Do your Chinese suppliers send you thier products first before you pay? Lol.

Healthserve....see your coconut head. Scammer. Always synchronizing offers. I will hit that your cocout head more. Useless man. Lol. grin And you are proud of the rubbish you did. Useless scammer. "Olodo" fake consultant. Zero over hundred head. Run from healthserve oooo. He is a real scammer. Continue reading my post, and add more to your resume.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pistotita:

Get on board and write a very good offer like real professionals. If you guys had written a good proposal, I would have given you tips instead of criticizing you. But as it is, I am not convinced you guys understamd what you are doing. And this is a business that has sent many to the early grave. I know a cocoa exporter who shot himself in the head when he ran into a serious debt because his goods were rejected. The person did not even know about ways to protect himself.

But here is my question which you guys have not answered. If he cannot still convince me that his small importation business did well, how can he convince me to invest in this huge business. This is your assignment. Work on it. And return with a very good proposal.

Let us end it here. I am not going to disturb you guys, but return to the drawing board and get everything done well.

Ok...here is what you should do. Get the buyer to send you specification of the goods he needs. Do not promise to supply...or do not commit yourself. Then, walk your way down to the local producers. Make sure you get the samples to a laboratory and test. If it doesnt meet spec, find a way to improve on it, or find another producer. If you see that you cannot still meet up with the standard, try to know the best quality you can get, and return to your buyer. He may still accept it, but with a reduced price.

My point is that make sure you are able to supply the exact specification agreed on, and have a good contract. Then after, learn how to get paid when doing international business. The seller does not have to supply first all the time. Do your Chinese suppliers send you thier products first before you pay? Lol.

Healthserve....see your coconut head. Scammer. Always synchronizing offers. I will hit that your cocout head more. Useless man. Lol. grin And you are proud of the rubbish you did. Useless scammer. "Olodo" fake consultant. Zero over hundred head. Run from healthserve oooo. He is a real scammer. Continue reading my post, and add more to your resume.

Cry me a river.

Do I sound shaken or act intimidated by your needlessly endless cries. If I stole your pennies then your cries would have been justified.

Keep your cycncisms to yourself
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by BossBreeder: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
healthserve:

Yawns

Delude yourself. Scam indeed. You must be me to know what I haven't done that you claim I've done.

Clean record since 2005. Over 400 deals. Deals spawning into millions.

Keep your delusions to yourself. Otherwise screenshot evidence and proofshame me. You have twelve months. I'll wait. Oode.

Old scam system. Open multiple accounts for scam and keep the main account squeaky clean. That's what you do. All the other accounts bring fake deals to NL and this one validates them... always among the first to comment on their threads and give a seal of approval. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
BossBreeder:

Old scam system. Open multiple accounts for scam and keep the main account squeaky clean. That's what you do. All the other accounts bring fake deals to NL and this one validates them... always among the first to comment on their threads and give a seal of approval. grin

I agree fellow stooge. Screenshot your proofs regardless of accounts na. Ayam waiting.

Seems you people don't know there's a cyber crime act in place now and your device and I.p can be tracked and I can press charges for cyber bullying, blackmailing, character assassination and harassment. Be using prison time no play.

I'm in project setting mode so God save you. Try this much later with me and how your address will be tracked, traces leading to your arrest will shock you.

For one million, law enforcement will expedite cases like yours. Yeye. Cheap petty stogge.

Abeg shift. If una get spine want start off a war with me on a serious note, let me know.

When I have the time which is the only thing I lack now, pull this shit with me and you'll know as disorganised as Nigeria is perceived to be, there's law and there are courts . Fuulish beings.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by BossBreeder: 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
healthserve:

I agree fellow stooge. Screenshot your proofs regardless of accounts na. Ayam waiting.

Seems you people don't know there's a cyber crime act in place now and your device and I.p can be tracked and I can press charges for cyber bullying, blackmailing, character assassination and harassment. Be using prison time no play.

I'm in project setting mode so God save you. Try this much later with me and how your address will be tracked, traces leading to your arrest will shock you.

For one million, law enforcement will expedite cases like yours. Yeye. Cheap petty stogge.

Abeg shift. If una get spine want start off a war with me on a serious note, let me know.

When I have the time which is the only thing I lack now, pull this shit with me and you'll know as disorganised as Nigeria is perceived to be, there's law and there are courts . Fuulish beings.

This old 'track you down and arrest you' lyrics again?. Guy, shut up. Run over to music section and get a new song writer.

Cheer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs / Agric Grant From Federal Ministry Of Agriculture / Acres Of Farmland Available For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 193
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.