Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch (68474 Views)

Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight / Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" / Anthony Joshua Shows Off Ripped Physique Ahead Of Boxing Showdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by ianDamola(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
aj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by buchhy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
That last match really pain am smiley

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Obascoetubi: 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
obiekunie2:
ll these work outs and muscles just to beat orobo fatso!

the truth be say fatty go knock u out for 4th round. he has seen your weak points.

Make god help you sha!
he no longer fat
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lol..
U heard wilder has Nigerian root too..
Coz me I am not understanding why they all want to be claiming Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Kenon9: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
"Everybody have got a plan,until they get punched in the face"
Mike Tyson
Former Boxing champion.

I wish all the best Bro

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by SonofDevil: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
Donexy16:
Please when is the rematch
7th of December next week
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by kestolove95(m): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
If u like go fuckup again, yoruba boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Lugianostar(m): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hope DJ cuppy wish him sha
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
That cuppy otedola wey slim wey even dey lick gelato dey swallow this guy pweek

Oshenu gbekanmi shenu wuye!!!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Like for Anthony Joshua and share for Andy Ruiz, support any you believe in
I support Anthony Joshua.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Ijaycool(f): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
SonofDevil:
oponu.stake ur live savings on the pizza guy if u got balls.
Ruiz will not last 7 rounds.
Eddie hearn fix the match for Ruiz just to make money.aj will get his belts back next week.

now that more people will stake on AJ, Eddie will make more money by getting Mr. Ibu to beat AJ again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Kennitrust(m): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
Prepare for the challenges ahead of time
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by realstars: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
shocked
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by omohlexy: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
When is the fight sef? I am tired of show offs
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Finnese001: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
grin.
Teewhy2:
If that Mr. Ibu tries to beat him in this rematch that means village people are involved.
Omo see muscle, wetin Helen no go see for Italy.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by kayjay69(m): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
Actually Ruiz has been the one making all the noise, AJ has been the more silent of the two aside from his usual YouTube channel.

The match will be one to watch but my money is on AJ. Every Boxing Great (Ali, Foreman, Tyson, Liston, Roy Jones, Lennox Lewis, Frazier) has had their boogeymen/moments of defeat, how they rose from such is what defined them.

MelesZenawi:
Is Obvious Mr Ruiz will defeat Anthony Joshua.

Infact he will beat him silly.

Keeping making noise. While your opponent is tactically perfecting his game.

Ruiz remains the champion.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Godhatesodomy: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
Wow
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by mechanics(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
Wow, the match will be tough o.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Rebuke: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
I hope yhu all still remember my dream about his next fight.

I saw the person he fights next close to death. Hmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by johnkent(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
All it takes is one hit and my brotha is passed the Bleep out. Wish him luck though!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Goalnaldo(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
tricksters:
The God that pit your father n forefather to eternal shame during n after the Biafra will put you to shame after Joshua as won n the shame will never depart from your household n it shall be inherited by your unborn generation till the 7th generation. This clown I quoted is from the tribe of doomed jews that claim everyone hate the for no reason . See dem spreading hate.

cursing someone's generation for sake of a boxer who doesn't know you exist goes to show how much our value system has dwindled in this country. But thank God you are not God.

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Theoarhics: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
I think i prefer his opponent. He doesn't show much of himself .He works in silence unlike like my naija bro here. He should be more a model than a boxer.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
He better becareful with this fight Ruiz is in form too he has trained really hard to face Anthony this time even though we all know that the first fight was a fix.

Anthony really need to work harder this time.

Best of luck to him.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by Donexy16(m): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
SonofDevil:
7th of December next week

Thanks.. Your moniker though
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by seangy4konji: 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
Life no be by six packs or thick thighs.

Dangote no get six packs...toke makinwa no get thick thighs..she deh rule her olonsho world with her bleached Toto and tiny legs and dangote self deh use him enterpreneurahip\ biz ot to win..

So alaye..na person weh knock each other out na him be winner ooo..

Kigbagbi oshilekun...eniba ni kokoro lowo ni..

Muscle no open vault oooo..na person weh get key deh open am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by SarkinYarki: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kai see fitness abeg
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by madridsta007(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
SonofDevil:
oponu.stake ur live savings on the pizza guy if u got balls.
Ruiz will not last 7 rounds.
Eddie hearn fix the match for Ruiz just to make money.aj will get his belts back next week.
Ruiz is Mexican.

Canelo is Mexican.

Mexican fighters have the Never-say-die attitude.
It would be a very tough fight.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch by ufotty2001: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
This is what DJ cuppy has been enjoying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) / Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.