Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

*** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *** (2438 Views)

My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. / My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* / When Her Sex Drive Is Twice As High As Your's(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** by ZaOzaRoom(m): 5:44am On Nov 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: *** by HarunaWest(m): 5:59am On Nov 28, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:
If I want sex then I should initiate it. Hers is just to lie down and open her legs wide for me to fvck.
If I don't initiate it, she can go months without requesting for it or making any move for it. It makes me hate her. I need a woman that makes sex interesting for me.
Naso mine be as well ooo...That's why she's been away now for 2 months and am not even bothered that she shud return..Am chopping life in her absence...I can't come and go and kill myself.

6 Likes

Re: *** by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:00am On Nov 28, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:
If I want sex then I should initiate it. Hers is just to lie down and open her legs wide for me to fvck.
If I don't initiate it, she can go months without requesting for it or making any move for it. It makes me hate her. I need a woman that makes sex interesting for me.

HarunaWest:

Naso mine be as well ooo...That's why she's been away now for 2 months and am not even bothered that she shud return..Am chopping life in her absence...I can't come and go and kill myself.

as much as some of these women become lazy or bored in bed after marriage/long relationship, you guys also have to make it fun for them to even want to be mounted....
- how often do you spice your bedroom activity?
- how long have you been doing the same old routine, day in day out?
- have you ever asked your wife what turned her on?
- do you even care?
- if she doesnt care about making love to you then maybe, just maybe, what you are doing aint that great to her?
- did she even use to initiate sex in the beginning of your r/ship?
- when was the last time you guys had fun together?
- when was the last time she said she loved you (and she meant it)?

3 Likes

Re: *** by HarunaWest(m): 9:33am On Nov 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

as much as some of these women become lazy or bored in bed after marriage/long relationship, you guys also have to make it fun for them to even want to be mounted....
- do you even care?
- if she doesnt care about making love to you then maybe, just maybe, what you are doing aint that great to her?
don't you get it, some women aren't Into sex as such ..They only do it to fulfil all righteousness....
Re: *** by Xeexeex: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:
Could she be a lesbian?
Re: *** by ZaOzaRoom(m): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

- do you even care?
She initiated sex everytime before but stopped all of a sudden because I stopped giving her money as before.
Re: *** by nlPoster: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
Are you married or you want people to be advising you over fornication? Do you attend church?

If you aren't married, then the lady wants to keep the sex for her future husband, it's never too late to start in my opinion. Avoid time wasters.
Re: *** by nlPoster: 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
Btw give your life to Jesus Christ and watch your marital sex life come alive.

1 Like

Re: *** by ZaOzaRoom(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
nlPoster:
Are you married or you want people to be advising you over fornication? Do you attend church?

If you aren't married, then the lady wants to keep the sex for her future husband, it's never too late to start in my opinion. Avoid time wasters.
Traditionally married. She's my wife
Re: *** by nlPoster: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

Traditionally married. She's my wife

Do the legal and/or white wedding unless you have no plans for that. What's preventing you?

https://www.nairaland.com/5455028/did-not-white-wedding-nigerian
Re: *** by samdavjustin(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

She initiated sex everytime before but stopped all of a sudden because I stopped giving her money as before.

grin grin grin The solution is right in front of you, how do u want her to be happy when you’re not giving enough money. She is try to weaponize sex and I guess it’s working because ur complaining. Give her more money everybody is happy

1 Like

Re: *** by nlPoster: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: *** by skywalker240(m): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
nlPoster:

Do the legal and/or white wedding unless you have no plans for that. What's preventing you?

https://www.nairaland.com/5455028/did-not-white-wedding-nigerian
f*ck off, bloody self servicer. So its the white wedding that is accepted ?

someone just told you he is marreid.
Re: *** by nlPoster: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
skywalker240:

I f*ck off, I am a bloody self servicer. So its the white wedding that is accepted ?

someone just told you he is marreid.

Who is this one again?

Very uncouth.
Re: *** by skywalker240(m): 7:46am On Nov 29, 2019
nlPoster:

Who is this one again?
Very uncouth.
if you like, edit my quotes,
it doesnt make you less of what you have been termed as
Re: *** by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

then you have to understand that this woman is using sex as A) ways to get money from you and B) punishes you by acting like a log of wood if you dont give her money.
you do know what we call such type of women, right?!

HarunaWest:
don't you get it, some women aren't Into sex as such ..They only do it to fulfil all righteousness....

isnt it what the bible/Qur'an demands of them? dont be an hypocrite, these holy book preach about sex for reproduction, not for bedroom acrobatics. the reality is that men are no better than women in this issue.....some men become lazy in the bedroom yet expect their women to still be excited about mounting these lazy men.

1 Like

Re: *** by ZaOzaRoom(m): 1:40am On Nov 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

then you have to understand that this woman is using sex as A) ways to get money from you and B) punishes you by acting like a log of wood if you dont give her money.
you do know what we call such type of women, right?!

isnt it what the bible/Qur'an demands of them? dont be an hypocrite, these holy book preach about sex for reproduction, not for bedroom acrobatics. the reality is that men are no better than women in this issue.....some men become lazy in the bedroom yet expect their women to still be excited about mounting these lazy men.
Not that we are dating, we are married with no kids yet and she is using sex as a weapon. I'm just tired. I'm thinking of divorcing her.
Re: *** by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:59am On Nov 30, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

Not that we are dating, we are married with no kids yet and she is using sex as a weapon. I'm just tired. I'm thinking of divorcing her.

bro sadly, the fact that you are married to such woman is the alarming part. in any union, you should be able to communicate with your partner and solve issues in a mature manner. what she does is not only very childish but also very dangerous... i would suggest you think thrice before having kids with such person, because soon your kids will then be also used as leverage for any of her cheap schemes.

sit down and have a serious talk with your wife, make her understand how wrong what she does is (using sex for her selfish agenda) that you guys should be together rather than against one another... and if she doesnt want to change then i would also suggest divorcing her.

2 Likes

Re: *** by realestniggah: 6:19am On Nov 30, 2019
This is what happen when you get married and stick to one person for the rest of your life, it bound to happen.. Not every time your wife will be screaming in the bed. One of the way to bring spark to your sex life is to have spontaneous sex..any place, any time when you guys have privacy.. Not every time the same routine of lying bed naked with missionary.. It get boring after a while.

Also get her a intimacy gadget if you can.. intimacy gadget does wonder if you know how to manage it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Mtn 1gb And 5gb Just For N200 / Pastor's Wife Plots Arrest Of Husband Over Alleged Ritual Acts At Abraka, Delta / Help Please I Have A Rough Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.