Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Which Should I Choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Should I Choose (552 Views)

5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? / CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Should I Choose by Ryan03(f): 6:05am On Nov 28, 2019
I have a lady I work with at my place of work, she is passing through some difficulties and I asked her permission to post this here.

She is 23years old, will be 24 by January. Dating a boy who just turned 23 this year September, he also work in the same place with her and they are in same level. Recently, one of our boss came to the station, saw the lady and concluded that she will make a good wife for his brother who is in the same job but serves in Lagos and in a far higher position than her. The said guy will be coming to Benin to see her, they have spoken on phone and now she is beginning to have double mind

She is worried if her boyfriend will be ready for marriage before she is 30 with the way society is putting pressure on ladies above 30 or what if he changes his mind and finds someone else later? Because this won't be the first or second person she will be turning down. What is your view on this
Re: Which Should I Choose by kunlesufyan(m): 6:12am On Nov 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Which Should I Choose by Bola146(f): 6:14am On Nov 28, 2019
She can pray, shine her eyes and brain too. Let her follow her mind, she knows what is good for her

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Choose by Abfinest007(m): 6:15am On Nov 28, 2019
I laugh according to obj
Re: Which Should I Choose by Powersurge: 6:20am On Nov 28, 2019
Can you why I don't have gf? Olosho is ok.

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Choose by SEGLIZ: 7:02am On Nov 28, 2019
Ryan03:
I have a lady I work with at my place of work, she is passing through some difficulties and I asked her permission to post this here.

She is 23years old, will be 24 by January. Dating a boy who just turned 23 this year September, he also work in the same place with her and they are in same level. Recently, one of our boss came to the station, saw the lady and concluded that she will make a good wife for his brother who is in the same job but serves in Lagos and in a far higher position than her. The said guy will be coming to Benin to see her, they have spoken on phone and now she is beginning to have double mind

She is worried if her boyfriend will be ready for marriage before she is 30 with the way society is putting pressure on ladies above 30 or what if he changes his mind and finds someone else later? Because this won't be the first or second person she will be turning down. What is your view on this

she should sit the known lover down then talk things over, to ascertain where and what they are really up to.
she knows this in/out unlike the distance one you don't know and distance won't allow her discover him until they get wedded.

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Choose by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 28, 2019
Clearly this ur friend has no emotional attachment or love for her boyfriend, her eyes is more on the marriage prize.... Don’t get me wrong, I’m not chastising her For being calculative, and using her head only...What I’m saying is it will make the decision easy for her to dump the old boyfriend and fave a higher marriage prospect.
However, the new dude has not propose to her yet...so She should take her time... but there’s no how it won’t get a bit messy if she wants to hang on to both of them until she’s sure of the new one before dumping her young boyfriend...

On the other hand, life na risk...she should dump her old boyfriend and face the one she’s assuming has better marriage prospect...if it works out, congrats in advance....if it doesn’t, you win some, you lose some..she can always start over.....
Re: Which Should I Choose by DaddyNimo(m): 8:09am On Nov 28, 2019
girls and fish brain, who told her the Lagos broda of her boss isn't just coming to eat pvssy and dump her....dats how girls will fake a fight to go test anoda dicck and den come back shouting remember u love me. let her leave the innocent hardworking 23yr old guy pls....he deserve better.

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Choose by CreepyBlackpool: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2019
Why tf do Nigerians take marriage too seriously? As if it's the peak of human achievement

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Choose by Ryan03(f): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2019
DaddyNimo:
girls and fish brain, who told her the Lagos broda of her boss isn't just coming to eat pvssy and dump her....dats how girls will fake a fight to go test anoda dicck and den come back shouting remember u love me. let her leave the innocent hardworking 23yr old guy pls....he deserve better.
you harsh o bros, calm down na. This is a two way thing and that is the reason I couldn't give any reasonable advise, we have seen stories where such guys later leave the former gf for another after many years and he will hold unto the fact that all relationships must not lead to marriage forgetting the suitors same girl have turned down for your sake. Its not black or white, everybody dey fear
Re: Which Should I Choose by Ryan03(f): 9:45am On Nov 28, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Why tf do Nigerians take marriage too seriously?
As if it's the peak of human achievement
its not but Nigerians do take it very serious, or you haven't heard of evening news paper or the stigma that goes with age 30 for females?
Re: Which Should I Choose by Ryan03(f): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2019
1StopRudeness:
Clearly this ur friend has no emotional attachment or love for her boyfriend, her eyes is more on the marriage prize.... Don’t get me wrong, I’m not chastising her For being calculative, and using her head only...What I’m saying is it will make the decision easy for her to dump the old boyfriend and fave a higher marriage prospect.
However, the new dude has not propose to her yet...so She should take her time... but there’s no how it won’t get a bit messy if she wants to hang on to both of them until she’s sure of the new one before dumping her young boyfriend...

On the other hand, life na risk...she should dump her old boyfriend and face the one she’s assuming has better marriage prospect...if it works out, congrats in advance....if it doesn’t, you win some, you lose some..she can always start over.....
Deep

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Adult Dolls: Make Love To Your Favorite Characters Today / Single Guys are having fun ooo / Why Rich Girls Never Trust Their Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.