Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day (8467 Views)

Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2019
This is a true life story I heard from a popular clergy about someone. He said the guy slept with someone's wife and lost his job the next day. He resumed office and was sacked.

You that is sleeping with married women and enjoying it, go ahead if you wish; but know this that your punishment may come in another form. It may not be that your own wife will cheat on you, it may not be that you will loose your job, it may come in a strange way that you may not even suspect that the root cause was because you slept with a married woman.

9 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by sweetonugbu: 8:31am On Nov 28, 2019
He should go back and sleep with the woman and get back his job, after all job is job.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2019
pls stop writing rubbish..this is nonsense...go and tell that to men that took other people's wives and married them

bosses, clergy, politicians, rich men and people of authority sleep with people's wives everyday and nothing happened, they still go higher and get lot of deals when a poor man sleep with another man's wife you guys will be writing fables about karma

this life does not work on morality but on competition, everyday people are waiting to get what is yours, it is up for you to protect what you have from outsiders.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2019
lilwetdick:
pls stop writing rubbish..this is nonsense...go and tell that to men that took other people's wives and married them

bosses, clergy, politicians, rich men and people of authority sleep with people's wives everyday and nothing happened, they still go higher and get lot of deals when a poor man sleep with another man's wife you guys will be writing fables about karma

this life does not work on morality but on competition, everyday people are waiting to get what is yours, it is up for you to protect what you have from outsiders.

Go and sleep with someone's wife if you wish....

6 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Satan66(m): 8:46am On Nov 28, 2019
Another NL fool.

4 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 28, 2019
sweetonugbu:
He should go back and sleep with the woman and get back his job, after all job is job.
Give him transport if the place is far or bring your wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Kobicove(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2019
This analysis is flawed

Most politicians in Nigeria sleep with married women on regular basis but you don't see them loosing their jobs undecided

8 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 28, 2019
Satan66:
Another NL fool.
Mr Wisdom good morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by sweetonugbu: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2019
aishauju:
Give him transport!!
he should come and collect it.

3 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2019
Kobicove:
This analysis is flawed

Most politicians in Nigeria sleep with married women on regular basis but you don't see them loosing their jobs undecided
Must the punishment be loss of jobs? it can come in another form ..

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2019
aishauju:
Go and sleep with someone's wife if you wish....

you be learner, people do it everyday and nothing happened to them... continue been naive there

you are acting like the married woman is like a robot that doesn't like the sexual act, for two people to Bleep each other, they must have want it.

all these nonsense rules are just rules set up by weak men to protect other men from sleeping with their wives

continue been naive there.

2 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2019
Very lucky guy! The wages was supposed to be death.

5 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2019
sweetonugbu:
he should come and collect it.
Okay!! But if he sleeps with your wife, hope you will sponsor him overseas...
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2019
lilwetdick:

you be learner, people do it everyday and nothing happened to them... continue been naive there

you are acting like the married woman is like a robot that doesn't like the sexual act, for two people to Bleep each other, they must have want it.

all these nonsense rules are just rules set up by weak men to protect other men from sleeping with their wives

continue been naive there.
You can do it everyday if you wish. You can do it three-square sex

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 28, 2019
aishauju:
Must the punishment be loss of jobs? it can come in another form ..

his punishement is losing election...lol hahahaa

if he is popular and have lot of strong backers, he will still win anything even if he has just fucking a married woman 5 minutes to election
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2019
lilwetdick:

his punishement is losing election...lol hahahaa

if he is popular and have lot of strong backers, he will still win anything even if he has just fucking a married woman 5 minutes to election
his punishment must not be loosing election. It could be stubborn diabetes.

2 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2019
aishauju:
his punishment must not be loosing election.

so what is it?

stop being naive
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by sweetonugbu: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2019
aishauju:
Okay!! But if he sleeps with your wife, hope you will sponsor him overseas...
if my wife allows him, it's her problem not mine
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2019
the only stuff a man can get from sleeping with a married woman is anger from the husband and that is if the man is looking for revenge.

3 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2019
sweetonugbu:
if my wife allows him, it's her problem not mine
See you! people like you may scatter Nairaland they sleep with your wife... go and give him transport to sleep with your wife after you have gone to work to hustle. Or give him transport to sleep with the woman he slept with before, in case her place is far.
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2019
lilwetdick:
the only stuff a man can get from sleeping with a married woman is anger from the husband and that is if the man is looking for revenge.

Anger? do you think that if you commit some evil, the consequences will happen instantly? some consequences may happen 15 years later. It could be that you will go free, but all your sons may marry Adulterous women that will smash their hearts.

3 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2019
aishauju:
his punishment must not be loosing election. It could be stubborn diabetes.

hahhaa, so you will get diabetes from sleeping with someone wives

so basically Nigerian men having diabetes must have been sleeping with someone's wife

bros you be naive and superstitious guy

the only thing a man can get from sleeping with a married man is revenge from the woman husband or STDs and STIs from unprotected sex.

2 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2019
lilwetdick:

hahhaa, so you will get diabetes from sleeping with someone wives

so basically Nigerian men having diabetes must have been sleeping with someone's wife

bros you be naive and superstitious guy

the only thing a man can get from sleeping with a married man is revenge from the woman husband or STDs and STIs from unprotected sex.
The consequences may not be STD, but maybe hypertension or diabetes that is not even connected to sex
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2019
aishauju:
Anger? do you think that if you commit some evil, the consequences will happen instantly? some consequences may happen 15 years later. It could be that you will go free, but all your sons may marry Adulterous women that will smash their hearts.

Mr..nothing like that, continue watching Nigerian movies of good things happen to good people and bad things happens to bad people, life does not work like that.

As i have said, if you sleep with a married woman, the only reward you will get is revenge that is if the man is a revengeful man.

3 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2019
lilwetdick:

Mr..nothing like that, continue watching Nigerian movies of good things happen to good people and bad things happens to bad people, life does not work like that.

As i have said, if you sleep with a married woman, the only reward you will get is revenge that is if the man is a revengeful man.
Console yourself!!! If you like, be selecting punishment for yourself like "If you sleep with a married woman, you will be punished with warm soft drinks"

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2019
aishauju:
The consequences may not be STD, but maybe hypertension or diabetes that is not even connected to sex

bros nothing like that

hypertension comes from lifestyles.

diabeties can be hereditary and also the type of lifestyles you live

many Nigerian men have hypertension and diabetes and they arent even fucking people's wives

2 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by BareFacedLies(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2019
aishauju:
Console yourself!!! If you like, be selecting punishment for yourself like "If you sleep with a married woman, you will be punished with warm soft drinks"

Oga I challenge you to bring your wife.

I will fučk her and nothing will happen! tongue

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2019
lilwetdick:

bros nothing like that

hypertension comes from lifestyles.

diabeties can be hereditary and also the type of lifestyles you live

many Nigerian men have hypertension and diabetes and they arent even fucking people's wives
People that got STDs from toilets, did they sleep with people?

What I am saying here is that if you sleep with a married woman, your punishment may come in an off direction. It may not come immediately. it may not come when you are expecting it. it may come at a strange time.

So you can enjoy married woman and wait for your punishment maybe 10years later.
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2019
aishauju:

i am not selecting any punishment, that is the reality

even men will sleep with your wife just for fun or to weaken and embarrassed you, continue been naive with your superstition.

there is a reason why in the gang of men, like the mafia, they dont permit another man to sleep with another mafia man wive or gf because it might create tension and enmity and basically destroy the mafia because of internal fighting

3 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by sweetonugbu: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2019
aishauju:
See you! people like you may scatter Nairaland they sleep with your wife... go and give him transport to sleep with your wife after you have gone to work to hustle. Or give him transport to sleep with the woman he slept with before, in case her place is far.
I am serious if I don't like it I will separate from her, it's not do or die affair.

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2019
lilwetdick:

i am not selecting any punishment, that is the reality

even men will sleep with your wife just for fun or to weaken and embarrassed you, continue been naive with your superstition.

there is a reason why in the gang of men, like the mafia, they dont permit another man to sleep with another mafia man wive or gf because it might create tension and enormity and basically destroy the mafia because of internal fighting
Try to sleep with someone's wife, then watch and see. My own future wife is faithful.
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2019
aishauju:
People that got STDs from toilets, did they sleep with people?

What I am saying here is that if you sleep with a married woman, your punishment may come in an off direction. It may not come immediately. it may not come when you are expecting it. it may come at a strange time.

So you can enjoy married woman and wait for your punishment maybe 10years later.

Mr, you cant get STD or STI from toilet but from sex or blood transfusion

if you sleep with a married woman, i am telling you nothing will happen, life will continue as usual, the only stuff you should protect yourself from is revenge from the husband.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 1st SEX ORGY In Lagos - Too Much Hot Girls / Error 501 / Men Who Died For Love.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.