Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Finally Got A Girlfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Got A Girlfriend! (5344 Views)

Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Compliments of the season everyone

Straight to the koko

I was at oweri some days before the Xmas went to chill of out with my cousin bro at his crib in school, so that day we went out strolling in the evening so I had to go to the atm to recharge my line, so on getting there we met a small queue so I decided to join the queue, was getting late so suddenly a beautiful gorgeous pretty juicy Babe just came in, air was suddenly filled with her sexy perfume and she walked straight to the line and asked if I could help her withdraw as there was two guys before me to my turn I told her No I can't help you sorry.
In my mind I was like why me o, you they try me o, like that dbanj song lol
So she pleaded that she could give me money to buy recharge card from it if I help her that she wants to get things to eat before it's late and it's dangerous to move , I was like Hmmmm, okay, just be in my front.

So it got to my turn and I let her do her thing after wards she stood by the corner waiting for me to do mine, so I recharged and walked up to her she handed me 2k for card.

I say oboi (no be say u need the cash o but he come be like nollywoood for my eye) , I was perplexed instantly and like what for? She said she is grateful I let her withdraw so she could beat time and go home early because where she live with her gf is pretty rough during Christmas, I say ok o no problem.

So she turned and was about living when I said "my name is kenny" and she replied "I'm monalisa" i said nice to meet you, she said cool, I say let me get your number, I would like to be friends she said no Prob.

Na so I collect am o,

Chatted her on whatsapp, she was cool, asked her if we could hang out the next day she said that she would be going home that she schools in oweri but lives in Delta. I was surprised! So she said

She's delta igbo.

Fast forward I asked her out on Christmas day and she agreed.

So yesterday we went to shop rite, had fun, she paid the bills for the first food stuffs we both and I paid the rest cause she was out of money and crowd was too much for her to use ATM.

We spend 6k, we both paid half. It was really fun!

We didn't take much pictures though, she didn't let me post them here lol, she is shy.

Anyway this my good news o.

The girl is real lovely and nice and she is beautiful and oh my god she is chubby, no fat P. As in chubby when make sense, nice caramel skin!

I thank God years of being single is over.! cry smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by BrooklynTheBully: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
cheesy grin

My Nigga, you escaped the friendzone finally cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dingbang(m): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Congrats bro... I wonder if she will be gushing about you the way you do for her
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by sinaj(f): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Smh!

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by coolestchris(m): 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
sinaj:
Smh!
so u get small waist
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
Congrats bro... I wonder if she will be gushing about you the way you do for her

Weiten concern me if she gush for me or not. I no send sef.

Cause me no carry my two leg go look for Babe o. I least expected Babe and Babe carry leg come. As I see am na I take.

I am enjoying the moment while it last. If it leads to something late on, I am ready cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
broke ass nigga. ..she gave u 2k and you collected??, u don fall ur hand finish, this will make her nt respect u in the future

3 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dingbang(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Weiten concern me if she gush for me or not. I no send sef.

Cause me no carry my two leg go look for Babe o. I least expected Babe and Babe carry leg come. As I see am na I take.

I am enjoying the moment while it last. If it leads to something late on, I am ready cheesy
carry on. Nothing does u

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dingbang(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
dacblogger:
broke ass nigga. ..she gave u 2k and you collected??, u don fall ur hand finish, this will make her nt respect u in the future
don't be silly
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
dacblogger:

Hahahaha, I collected it because I have nothing to lose.

Atleast I'm smarter than you are. Mr nice guy tongue

7 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by kullozone(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
You guys won't even last for 2weeks. No be swear oh! Just look how excited you're because of a new "GIRLFRIEND"
you'll fvckup.... Again, no be swear oh!

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Eyah, congrats Bro

What next after she has agreed to be your short term boo?

;
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
don't be silly
excuse me??... its my fone and my data so am allowed to be silly if I so choose.

3 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Garshyzee(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nice one the girl like you guy follow up o no let your guard down

If hunter no shoot Bush meat well him go run na so them put the parable
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
dacblogger:

excuse me??... its my fone and my data so am allowed to be silly if I so choose.

If you want to be silly, f5 is the exit bro
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
kullozone:
You guys won't even last for 2weeks. No be swear oh! Just look how excited you're because of a new "GIRLFRIEND"
you'll fvckup.... Again, no be swear oh!

Hahahaha, how you take know. I'm excited here I'm not even showing this to her.

I act normal like friends to her na she they even call me up self...
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
BrooklynTheBully:
cheesy grin

My Nigga, you escaped the friendzone finally cheesy

Lwkmd o no be small thing
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by firstking01(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nawa o, getting a gf now is like winning lottery.
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Hahahaha, I collected it because I have nothing to lose.
Atleast I'm smarter than you are. Mr nice guy tongue
no, you are nt smarter, you are just broke and hungry.. fyi, am a lady
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
sonofLuci:

I didn't ask for your opinion...
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
sonofLuci:

I didn't ask for your opinion... so kindly keep it to yourself.
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Ojim07(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
..Is this guy for real...A thread for a bae
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
Na wa oo...biko summarize. The repetition of "so" turned off my ignition to read
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
dacblogger:

no, you are nt smarter, you are just broke and hungry..
fyi, am a lady

Sadist. I for say send me your account Mae I send you Xmas money but no need to answer idiot like you, if I'm broke why he they pain you? Na your brokeness? I complain give you? Sadist.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Sadist. I for say send me your account Mae I send you Xmas money but no need to answer idiot like you, if I'm broke why he they pain you? Na your brokeness? I complain give you? Sadist.
k.
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
firstking01:
Nawa o, getting a gf now is like winning lottery.

Just thought I should let you guys know na since I have always been complaining on here about not having a gf...
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
Compliments of the season everyone

Straight to the koko

I was at oweri some days before the Xmas went to chill of out with my cousin bro at his crib in school, so that day we went out strolling in the evening so I had to go to the atm to recharge my line, so on getting there we met a small queue so I decided to join the queue, was getting late so suddenly a beautiful gorgeous pretty juicy Babe just came in, air was suddenly filled with her sexy perfume and she walked straight to the line and asked if I could help her withdraw as there was two guys before me to my turn I told her No I can't help you sorry.
In my mind I was like why me o, you they try me o, like that dbanj song lol
So she pleaded that she could give me money to buy recharge card from it if I help her that she wants to get things to eat before it's late and it's dangerous to move , I was like Hmmmm, okay, just be in my front.

So it got to my turn and I let her do her thing after wards she stood by the corner waiting for me to do mine, so I recharged and walked up to her she handed me 2k for card.

I say oboi (no be say u need the cash o but he come be like nollywoood for my eye) , I was perplexed instantly and like what for? She said she is grateful I let her withdraw so she could beat time and go home early because where she live with her gf is pretty rough during Christmas, I say ok o no problem.

So she turned and was about living when I said "my name is kenny" and she replied "I'm monalisa" i said nice to meet you, she said cool, I say let me get your number, I would like to be friends she said no Prob.

Na so I collect am o,

Chatted her on whatsapp, she was cool, asked her if we could hang out the next day she said that she would be going home that she schools in oweri but lives in Delta. I was surprised! So she said

She's delta igbo.

Fast forward I asked her out on Christmas day and she agreed.

So yesterday we went to shop rite, had fun, she paid the bills for the first food stuffs we both and I paid the rest cause she was out of money and crowd was too much for her to use ATM.

We spend 6k, we both paid half. It was really fun!

We didn't take much pictures though, she didn't let me post them here lol, she is shy.

Anyway this my good news o.

The girl is real lovely and nice and she is beautiful and oh my god she is chubby, no fat P. As in chubby when make sense, nice caramel skin!

I thank God years of being single is over.! cry smiley

"air was suddenly filled with her sexy perfume". shocked shocked ....Op....I'm short of words
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Monalisa185(f): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
praise the living God!!!!!
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Bluezy13(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
dacblogger:

The lady behind this moniker is daft.
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bluezy13:

The lady behind this moniker is daft.
Very very very
You can't blame her, her boyfriend does the spending.
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by firstking01(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Just thought I should let you guys know na since I have always been complaining on here about not having a gf...
Well, from the way you sounded i thing she's diff from the day today gf we see or encounter...gooduck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Tall Cute Edo Slayqueen, Slays With Open Chest (PIX) / My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.