Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought (5302 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. / What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by Freshboyjay(m): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2019
A Nigerian lady identified as Onuorah Ebube, has been left in total confusion after she bought meat pie on the street.
As the name suggests, beef is supposed to be the filling inside a meat pie, but on some streets in Nigeria, that is not the case.
Many Nigerians are already used to buying meat pie that is filled with potatoes instead of beef, but in this lady’s case, her meat pie was filled with macaroni.

Read more

https://naijaentvibes..com/2019/08/see-what-nigerian-lady-saw-in-meat-pie.html

1 Share

Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by PEPPERified: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2019
Disgusting!
But not surprised.
Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by hahn(m): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2019
It's called macaroni pie

21 Likes

Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by bentwood85(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2019
What do you expect when you love cheap tinz.. you wan chop meat inside 100 Naira meat pie?

Note: A standard MEAT PIE cost from 250-300 naira...

13 Likes

Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by CosmicPhoenix: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2019
she should be grateful,some people put rat meat in meat pie
Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by hahn(m): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

Rat meat is delicious tongue
Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by CosmicPhoenix: 10:00am On Aug 03, 2019
hahn:

1 Like

Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by Martinez39(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2019
Macaroni I guess.
Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by sterlingD(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2019
hahn:
It's called macaroni pie
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2019
hahn:

1 Like

Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 03, 2019
Lmao.... I bought one in Edo State, na cooked beans dey inside.

4 Likes

Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by Funmmyastic: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2019
It is not looking palatable.Inyama
Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by futurerex: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2019
LOL

Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by henrydadon(m): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2019
Nigeria is a wild country

Anything goes

2 Likes

Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by BlackPantherxXx: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2019
grin
Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by ceejayMAX(m): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2019
THIS NAH MANNABBQ HANDWORK OOO gringringrin
Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by ADRIAN88(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
Meat pie or Macagini pie.

Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by baldboy(m): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
Teemelanin:
Lmao.... I bought one in Edo State, na cooked beans dey inside.
Take it easy on us nah

1 Like

Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by Kendumazy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
Funny.
Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Why is she complaining? I was even expecting them to put dead cockroach or rat feaces inside cos in naija of today anything is possible. She should just eat d macaroni wit d pie and enjoy cos after all she bought it cheaply.
Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by Gadafii: 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Country hard grin
Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by EazyEmperor(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
Mushin and Oshodi Oke are notorious for that delicacy
Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by Ziggyduben(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lol. This 1 weak me. Wetin dey inside no be wetin dey d packet.
Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by finalboss(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
hahn:

. For real ?? shocked
Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by Amuocha: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Mr Biggs, Chicken Republic, Tastee Fried Chicken, Tantalisers, etc angry
Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by jaycine(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nigerians and cheap innovations to make ends meet is something.. I hail
Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by JubrinElSudan: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
I will gladly eat this one compared to Beans pie that's common in delta state. As in Beans inside the dough grin

1 Like

Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2020
Freshboyjay:
A Nigerian lady identified as Onuorah Ebube, has been left in total confusion after she bought meat pie on the street.
As the name suggests, beef is supposed to be the filling inside a meat pie, but on some streets in Nigeria, that is not the case.
Many Nigerians are already used to buying meat pie that is filled with potatoes instead of beef, but in this lady’s case, her meat pie was filled with macaroni.

Read more

https://naijaentvibes..com/2019/08/see-what-nigerian-lady-saw-in-meat-pie.html

Lol. A surprise pie
Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by fati2001(m): 7:35am On Sep 02, 2020
hahn:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought by chinchonglee(m): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2020
pple wicked.. come to lagos Island, u ll see worse.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Women Searching For Husbands; My Story / Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? / My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.