Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have (2460 Views)

How Ladies Flush Out Sperm From Their Body Naturally After Sex? / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by Mercisharelove(f): 6:59am On Dec 31, 2020
No one they listen to, from childhood their parents are unfit to be called parents.

Lest all of you forget easily, children are God's heritage and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Hallelujah.

Like I always did mentioned, when your soul is gone, it's practically impossible to restore you without repentance and forgiveness and convertion from destructive soul to a life giving Spirit.

Your body.

It's not real, it's just your cartoon where your soul and spirit is chilling fulfilling the desire of what's in your heart.

Because as a man thinks in his heart so he is. But as you all have observed the flesh have taken over the operation of your heart and soul. We now call it body world.

Your soul

The desire of the information received from your inner man being display for the body to carry out. But if your soul is dead, there's nothing your body can not attempt to do, including dancing naked.

If only men would separate the works of their flesh and of the Spirit, you will experience what's called salvation from illusion.

The world

The world is only real to your body because you see, when the first man died, his eyes were opened to the physical world which is run by the spirit of fear.

Tensions and crisis leading men to commit suicide and all manner of atrocities against love.

God Almighty is love and in him, there is no darkness at all.

Conclusion

Because your body is covering your heart and soul, the best gift you could give to your body is cover it properly and stop looking for unnecessary attention and crazy trending and tractions.

Parents

If you know you are unfit to lead people into the family union, please just hold it there, family is the place where the blessing of blessing and blessed is enshrined. " In thee shall all the family of the earth be blessed" in CHRIST JESUS!

DON'T BE DECEIVED BY YOUR BODY WORKING WITH SATANIC KNGDOM.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by InfernoNig: 7:07am On Dec 31, 2020
The body of a woman is poison to the soul.
Re: Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by Mercisharelove(f): 7:19am On Dec 31, 2020
InfernoNig:
The body of a woman is poison to the soul.

As a man thinks in his heart so he is
Re: Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by Wittyglam(f): 7:29am On Dec 31, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by fati2001(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2020
Mercisharelove:

As a man thinks in his heart so he is

Re: Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 31, 2020
Unfit Or Not, Pikin Wey Won Spoil Go Spoil. Weda U Are A Pastor Or Not, If Ur Children Don't Want To Follow Ur Instructions, Dey Won't. To Be Frank With U, Even Pastors' Children Are Not Excluded.
Re: Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by Mercisharelove(f): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2020
Truvel:
Unfit Or Not, Pikin Wey Won Spoil Go Spoil. Weda U Are A Pastor Or Not, If Ur Children Don't Want To Follow Ur Instructions, Dey Won't. To Be Frank With U, Even Pastors' Children Are Not Excluded.

That's a very fat lie.

Your seed is sanctified by the word and Spirit of God Almighty, please stop circulating error.

You are not a witness to what you put out, the pastor you talk about, what's their relationship with their children or they are busy doing what they called work for God, and neglecting their children's upbringings.

The scriptures warned, " train up your child in the way he/she go, when they are old it won't depart from them"

What you said, is putting a gap between reality and duty.

Duty is duty.

I stand by my word, that they are unfit.
Re: Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2020
Mercisharelove:

That's a very fat lie.

Your seed is sanctified by the word and Spirit of God Almighty, please stop circulating error.

You are not a witness to what you put out, the pastor you talk about, what's their relationship with their children or they are busy doing what they called work for God, and neglecting their children's upbringings.

The scriptures warned, " train up your child in the way he/she go, when they are old it won't depart from them"

Duty is duty.

Do U Av Children?
Re: Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by Mercisharelove(f): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2020
Of course yes
Re: Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by Mercisharelove(f): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2020
Truvel:
Do U Av Children?

Best behaved, soul winner, strong spiritual, and powerful counselors
Re: Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Best behaved, soul winner, strong spiritual, and powerful counselors
I Don't Want To Seem To U As A Stumbling Block To Ur Gospel Preaching Here. But Dat Does'nt Mean I Shouldn't Be Realistic Here. Dat A Child Or Children Misbehave Doesn't Always Mean It's D Parents Faults. It May be Or It May Not be. D Parents May Av Tried Or Done Their Best.
Re: Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by sexymonkey(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2020
Mercisharelove:

That's a very fat lie.

Duty is duty.

valid
Re: Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by Mercisharelove(f): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2020
Truvel:
I Don't Want To Seem To U As A Stumbling Block To Ur Gospel Preaching Here. But Dat Does'nt Mean I Shouldn't Be Realistic Here. Dat A Child Or Children Misbehave Doesn't Always Mean It's D Parents Faults. It May be Or It May Not be. D Parents May Av Tried Or Done Their Best.

No my love. You are responsible for your children upbringings, not just feeding and education, charity begins at home
Re: Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2020
Mercisharelove:

No my love. You are responsible for your children upbringings, not just feeding and education, charity begins at home
I Know I'm Responsible 4 Their Upbringing But What If When Dey Grow Up & Refused To Follow My FootStep, Does It Mean I Didn't Bring Dem Up D Proper Way? Haven't Encounter Children Who Decided To Misbehave Inspite Of Their Parents Warning? In Summary, In My Own Part, I Will Play My Role As A Parent, It's Left 4 Dem To Follow.
Re: Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by kufreabasi86191: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2020
: Do U Av Children?Best behaved, soul winner, strong spiritual, and powerful counselors
Re: Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by Mercisharelove(f): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2020
Truvel:
I Know I'm Responsible 4 Their Upbringing But What If When Dey Grow Up & Refused To Follow My FootStep, Does It Mean I Didn't Bring Dem Up D Proper Way? Haven't Encounter Children Who Decided To Misbehave Inspite Of Their Parents Warning? In Summary, In My Own Part, I Will Play My Role As A Parent, It's Left 4 Dem To Follow.

God Almighty never gives up on you. Why would you give up on your children.

If you are not ready to be responsible for your children please never bring them into this world!
Re: Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by tobechi74: 10:56am On Dec 31, 2020
When men show their chest and muscle nko
Re: Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by Mide3367: 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mercisharelove:
No one they listen to, from childhood their parents are unfit to be called parents.

Lest all of you forget easily, children are God's heritage and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Hallelujah.

Like I always did mentioned, when your soul is gone, it's practically impossible to restore you without repentance and forgiveness and convertion from destructive soul to a life giving Spirit.

Your body.

It's not real, it's just your cartoon where your soul and spirit is chilling fulfilling the desire of what's in your heart.

Because as a man thinks in his heart so he is. But as you all have observed the flesh have taken over the operation of your heart and soul. We now call it body world.

Your soul

The desire of the information received from your inner man being display for the body to carry out. But if your soul is dead, there's nothing your body can not attempt to do, including dancing naked.

If only men would separate the works of their flesh and of the Spirit, you will experience what's called salvation from illusion.

The world

The world is only real to your body because you see, when the first man died, his eyes were opened to the physical world which is run by the spirit of fear.

Tensions and crisis leading men to commit suicide and all manner of atrocities against love.

God Almighty is love and in him, there is no darkness at all.

Conclusion

Because your body is covering your heart and soul, the best gift you could give to your body is cover it properly and stop looking for unnecessary attention and crazy trending and tractions.

Parents

If you know you are unfit to lead people into the family union, please just hold it there, family is the place where the blessing of blessing and blessed is enshrined. " In thee shall all the family of the earth be blessed" in CHRIST JESUS!

DON'T BE DECEIVED BY YOUR BODY WORKING WITH SATANIC KNGDOM.
yawns tongue

1 Like

Re: Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by Mercisharelove(f): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
Love you
Re: Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
Na rubbish post be dis
Make I move
Re: Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by Grandamante: 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nope. That ur body is the temple of the Lord is the more reason u should show off ur body. Why hide the temple of the Lord? Are u ashamed of the temple of the Lord? Show off ur God-given temple, attract people to ur temple, and allow people to worship in ur temple.
Re: Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have by Mercisharelove(f): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2021
Grandamante:
Nope. That ur body is the temple of the Lord is the more reason u should show off ur body. Why hide the temple of the Lord? Are u ashamed of the temple of the Lord? Show off ur God-given temple, attract people to ur temple, and allow people to worship in ur temple.

You are not the one talking. And I know.

(1) (Reply)

Female Simps Get In Here / Why I Will Never Marry A Nigerian Girl / What Is It With Older Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.