Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me (2133 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My Husband Is Ashamed Of Me But I Got What I Wanted / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (2) (3) (4)

Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by Ilamina(f): 7:53am On Nov 29, 2019
I made a post saying the famous Mr cork of nairaland was nice to me for once

It has been deleted

Never knew that nuisance crazy Mr cork had so much power on NL

To get the admins to delete a thread.

I thought no one takes him seriously

He always makes fun of me that am local
And not posh like him, who grew up in peckham
Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by healthserve(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2019
Onila ti Wo'ja Werey

Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by Nickisindigo(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2019
always wondered the similarities between peckham and Texas that Africans choose the base there

Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by Ilamina(f): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by EasternPrince: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nickisindigo:
always wondered the similarities between peckham and Texas that Africans choose the base there

Africans and Black Americans are very many there. When going overseas, you want to go where your brother is, trust me, your best chances of survival and social acceptance is based on it.

Atlanta in Georgia is another nice place for blacks. It's why Davido picked it to buy a house. In Texas though, Houston and Austin, the high number of Igbo and their families will shocking you.

Sadly, many of those Igbos can't speak the language at all or even that well. I for one, I'm still learning till today. Can't write it at all.

Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by EasternPrince: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ilamina:

It has been deleted

To get the admins to delete a thread

Point of correction, MrCork can trick people like you who haven't been beyond the airport before into believing that he is posh... BigCow Shit!!!! From our last quarrel i deduced he posts money. Know what that means? He's not posh at all. He's just patching and that woman you see him with in his DP is a street prostitute.

He lives in a fvcking peckham slum not the high end area.The background in his photo has the signs. (no offence) undecided

Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by Ilamina(f): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mr cork
Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by Dreiwizzy: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mrcork
Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by EasternPrince: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ilamina:
MrCork

Who is that? (no offence) undecided
Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by Yhukay00: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
EasternPrince:

Africans and Black Americans are very many there. When going overseas, you want to go where your brother is, trust me, your best chances of survival and social acceptance is based on it.

Atlanta in Georgia is another nice place for blacks. It's why Davido picked it to buy a house. In Texas though, Houston and Austin, the high number of Igbo and their families will shocking you.

Sadly, many of those Igbos can't speak the language at all or even that well. I for one, I'm still learning till today. Can't write it at all.
where are you based?
Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by midnighter(f): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nickisindigo:

Lol. Peckham is getting posh now oo due to gentrification. Africans, other ethnic minorities and poor whites are being pushed out due to rising property prices. It's becoming the place to be after so many years

I'm not sure how they started out there but I guess it was cheaper for students and political asylum seekers

I have a few relatives in Texas, I heard that it began to trend among Nigerians because it's an oil city and plenty of people employed in oil companies were being posted there
Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by EasternPrince: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Yhukay00:
where are you based?

Currently in Lagos, Nigeria but the rest of my family is split between Houston and Austin in Texas. Our family home is in Austin. Haven't been there for years. Schooled right here in Nigeria after my late dad deported me for bad behavior lol

Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by EasternPrince: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
midnighter:

Lol. Peckham is getting posh now oo due to gentrification. Africans, other ethnic minorities and poor whites are being pushed out due to rising property prices. It's becoming the place to be after so many years

I'm not sure how they started out there but I guess it was cheaper for students and political asylum seekers

I have a few relatives in Texas, I heard that it began to trend among Nigerians because it's an oil city and plenty of people employed in oil companies were being posted there

Hi again.

Texas is not just oil rich. It's sticking rich and crazy as hell, with unbelievably huge amounts of land space mostly used for ranches. A mixture of lower class and upper class people, all of whom love guns like hell and own them at least 2 each. The headquarters of almost every North and South American oil firm is there in in the city of Houston. the regional branches are what you see here in Nigeria.
Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
midnighter:

You stay in the UK. I've caught you.

Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by midnighter(f): 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Freehuman:

You stay in the UK. I've caught you.

tongue Try again! Maybe you're there and looking for clues

You have no idea where I am right now cheesy such is the beauty of the internet
Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
midnighter:

tongue Try again! Maybe you're there and looking for clues

You have no idea where I am right now cheesy such is the beauty of the internet

Second time I've failed to predict who you are or where you stay correctly. I'll get it next time.
Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by midnighter(f): 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
Freehuman:

Second time I've failed to predict who you are or where you stay correctly. I'll get it next time.

Why don't you just go for the obvious? Why are you trying to track me anyhow, will the information give you more data cheesy
Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
midnighter:

Why don't you just go for the obvious? Why are you trying to track me anyhow, will the information give you more data cheesy

I just love working hard to achieve my purpose. I'm stalking lol. I fancy your intelligence.
Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by midnighter(f): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
Freehuman:

I just love working hard to achieve my purpose. I'm stalking lol. I fancy your intelligence.

Lol, well thank you. Happy hunting cheesy

Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
midnighter:

Gurgle?
Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by EasternPrince: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
Freehuman:

Midnighter is the stay at home girlfriend of some dude based in the slums of Mushin, Lagos. Just ask her pointedly. She can't lie except on weekends, from Friday down.
Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by EasternPrince: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
midnighter:

Did you see not where I quoted thee with an abundance of grammatical error? undecided Why didn't thou complain about Texas? Oh, wait, your useless folks are based there too. The same ones with women who don't wear wedding rings? Same ones who ditched your uncle in a morgue when he died?

You got some really fvcked up family, girl.

Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
EasternPrince:

Midnighter is the stay at home girlfriend of some dude based in the slums of Mushin, Lagos. Just ask her pointedly. She can't lie except on weekends, from Friday down.

You're joking. She doesn't pass her messages like a ghetto girl.
Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by EasternPrince: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
Freehuman:

You're joking. She doesn't pass her messages like a ghetto girl.

So ghetto girls are not allowed to be educated?

She's from Edo state by the way. Correct Benin babe
Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by Ilamina(f): 2:28am On Nov 30, 2019
Mr cork,

Typical razz Yoruba detectors
Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 30, 2019
Ilamina:
Mr cork,

Typical razz Yoruba detectors

Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 30, 2019
Ilamina:

It has been deleted

To get the admins to delete a thread

Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by Maxxim: 3:37am On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:
Onila ti Wo'ja Werey
Walahi grin
Re: Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 30, 2019
Mr Cork kor, Mr Rooster nii grin

It’s A Damn Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For You" Curvy Nigerian Girl Puts Her Assets On Display / The Power Of Masturbation