Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? (2374 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Can A Masters Graduate (female) Marry Someone With No Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by ImaIma1(f): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
chigoizie7:

The topic of the thread is on “not having a degree “ not on illiteracy.

My comment is for the ones without a degree that are also illiterates.
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by Keemsleek005(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Zuluhead:
a friend of mine from a prominent family in nigeria,whose mum is a chief magistrate walked angrily into the bar one nite and was boiling. he said his dad asked him why does he think a young female law graduate would marry an illetrate man, he said because of love and his dad told him it was because of money, he told his dad does he mean his mum married him because of money and his dad replied yes and told him to work hard to make more money. he said his mum had other law graduates and finer boys but choose him because he was already successful back then. so a phd holder can marry mc oluomo.

Intresting story I hope the mum is still married to his father cos that an insult to the mum, how wi the boy even sees his mum mouth sealed.
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by Shugavee(f): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Well I can’t !! But others can

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by lavylilly: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
ImaIma1:
For someone that likes to interact, very skilled in sarcasm, likes to discuss issues and several topics, marrying an illiterate would have been a mismatch. I would have probably ended up closer to other men who I can relate with and discuss better with than my husband.

Everyone needs to know what they need and what appeals to them before they answer this question.
True.
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by lavylilly: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
shocked
Shugavee:
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by zexy2030(m): 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
lavylilly:
Can a woman with PHD get married to a man with no DEGREE ?
Yes, she can marry a weakling and atleast with a motivation to improve and that tendency must be obvious.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by chigoizie7(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

My comment is for the ones without a degree that are also illiterates.

Okay
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by aytuns(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
lavylilly:
Can a woman with PHD get married to a man with no DEGREE ?

Nope. The hypergamous nature of women would not allow it.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by 21void: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
Shugavee:
care to say why?
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by Shugavee(f): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
21void:
care to say why?
I want to marry an educated man, let him atleast hv an HnD or Bsc . Nothing deep just something I don’t want

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by lavylilly: 7:35am On Dec 10, 2019
aytuns:

Nope. The hypergamous nature of women would not allow it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt / A Woman Must See Her Fiance's Manhood Before Marriage - Pastor David Ibiyeomie / Get Paid For Hookups Male & Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.