Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? (4789 Views)

Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex / Do Women Also Experience Konji The Way We Men Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Grandlord: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
As a man, you know how when you've ejaculated you can't keep on thrusting anymore because you're super sensitive at that moment?
That's the refractory phase of orgasm.

Now I'm wondering if women also experience this super sensitive phase because every time I make a woman cum(either by fingering or thrusting), she tells me to stop immediately and withdraws from me to rest a bit. I've seen this with 90% of women I've been with, and it's usually so frustrating and mood-killing. grin

I know a lot of NL women are super shy and too reserved to express themselves sexually, but if you're bold enough you can share your experience with this, because at first I've always thought those women to be selfish and only after their own pleasure until I learnt about the refractory period.

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by falcon01: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
yes na, the walls of the Vagina will become sensitive that if you thrust again they tend to glitch

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Grandlord: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
falcon01:
yes na, the walls of the Vagina will become sensitive that if you thrust again they tend to glitch
Yeah but most men don't know this and as a result the woman's action may appear selfish. The women don't explain either.
Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
how do you know if you made them cum??

what if it was painful for her so she decided to relax to get herself

the way women sexuality is built is different from a man's own

a woman can cum as many times as possible during sex unlike men.

the only stuff i know becomes extremely sensitive is not the virginal walls but the clit

also a woman pussy can become sore from too much sex.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Grandlord: 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
lilwetdick:
how do you know if you made them cum??

what if it was painful for her so she decided to relax to get herself

the way women sexuality is built is different from a man's own

a woman can cum as many times as possible during sex unlike men.

the only stuff i know becomes extremely sensitive is not the virginal walls but the clit

also a woman pussy can become sore from too much sex.

Knowing when a woman is contracting with orgasms is not rocket science. Well, except maybe for incels and virgins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Grandlord:
Knowing when a woman is contracting with orgasms is not rocket science. Well, except maybe for incels and virgins.

so how did you know she came
Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Slawormir: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr
As a real niggarrr
I must say women experience refractory stage or resolution stage but it doesn't last long that is why it is not easily noticed

Unlike that of men. It last a little bit long

A woman can gets to peak of excitement or oragsm
But immediately you continue to thrust in she will get to another orgasm again and again.

Especially for women that are not circumcised
They can get multiple orgasm anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period
Delta women whether kwale, isoko, ijaw, urhuobo can reach orgasm so easily and they enjoy sex because they are not circumcised

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Birdeyeview: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
falcon01:
OP You've gotten your answer already.
same way you guys feel when you cum,
when a lady reaches orgasm its a totally diff feeling and we tend to relax for another round cos thats what climax is all about... or you'll glitch to stupor or die lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
If them talk now, na una go yab them
Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Grandlord: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

For real?!

-Vaginal walls contracting and pulsating on your shaft.

-A sudden wetness and mushiness.

-The moans and tight grip and her changing motion, raising her crotch to meet your c0ck simultaneously, in a missionary position, or pushing backwards in a doggy.

12 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
Grandlord:
For real?!

-The moans and tight grip and her changing motion, raising her crotch to meet your c0ck simultaneously, in a missionary position, or pushing backwards in a doggy.

yeah for real

you copied it from the internet i guess...

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Grandlord: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
Birdeyeview:

OP You've gotten your answer already.
same way you guys feel when you cum,
when a lady reaches orgasm its a totally diff feeling and we tend to relax for another round cos thats what climax is all about... or you'll glitch to stupor or die lol.
I know that feeling. I can't stand it if a woman giving me head, continues to play when I'm done cumming. Totally unpleasant, like you wanna die. grin

I think women have a shorter refractory phase though. Say 5 mins, and they're ready to go again. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Grandlord: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

yeah for real
you copied it from the internet i guess...
What internet?
This is what I've seen with countless women, in varying forms.
Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Birdeyeview: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Grandlord:
For real?!

Comon you do not have to be this deep...
let him do his homework with his babe
Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

Lol you've never made a woman orgasm before, those ones ladies tell you that they cum multiple times is just to make you feel good, when a woman orgasm, you will know.

11 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Grandlord: 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
Birdeyeview:

Comon you do not have to be this deep...
let him do his homework with his babe
He might not be having enough sex to know. grin
Or maybe not skilled enough. cool

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Grandlord:

What internet?

This is what I've seen with countless women, in varying forms.

so all the women you had sex with had the same way of cumming
Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Grandlord:
He might not be having enough sex to know. grin

yeah i dont have a dick, i am a mock
Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Grandlord: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

so all the women you had sex with had the same way of cumming
What does 'varying forms' mean to you? Troll. grin
Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Grandlord: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lol you've never made a woman orgasm before, those ones ladies tell you that they cum multiple times is just to make you feel good, when a woman orgasm, you will know.
No be lie. cool
Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Birdeyeview: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
Grandlord:
I know that feeling. I can't stand it if a woman giving me head, continues to play when I'm done cumming. Totally unpleasant, like you wanna die. grin

I think women have a shorter refractory phase though. Say 5 mins, and they're ready to go again. smiley

less than 5 min
but for you guys its takes longer period period, maybe its due to the fact that y'all get circumcised

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
Grandlord:
What does 'varying forms' mean to you?
Troll. grin

but you wrote a list down. a scientific and technical list, it loos like something gotten from the internet

not all women cum from virginal sex and the way you describe it
Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
Okay I will be explicit here, I always orgasm anytime I have sex, and it's not the normal thrusting, through clit, and he tends to do that before thrusting, so I noticed whenever I cum, the desire for thrusting dies, in other for him not to feel bad, I always endure till he's satisfied, but you know guys now, he noticed my demeanor one day, so we had to talk about it, and we came to an agreement that, he does his own first, then do mine afterward, that way, everyone is happy,

This is however, not a general trait, it is an individual thing, hope this helps.

10 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

so then... do they give award in making a woman orgasm?
Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Grandlord: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
As a real niggarrr
I must say women experience refractory stage or resolution stage but it doesn't last long that is why it is not easily noticed

Unlike that of men. It last a little bit long

A woman can gets to peak of excitement or oragsm
But immediately you continue to thrust she will get to another orgasm again and again.

Especially for women that are not circumcised
They can get multiple oragsm anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period
Yeah for most women it doesn't last long, but that also would depend on the intensity of the orgasm.
Other women would get so sensitive and weak and may need a couple of mins to recover. cool
Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Grandlord: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
Birdeyeview:

less than 5 min
but for you guys its takes longer period period, maybe its due to the fact that y'all get circumsized
Yeah right.

Circumcised? Well, maybe, but I don't see how they relate.
Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

so then... do they give award in making a woman orgasm?

Same way there is no award in making a man orgasm, but we do what we have do to satisfy ones partner.

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Same way there is no award in making a man orgasm, but we do what we have do to satisfy ones partner.

reality not everyone get satisfaction from sex
Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

reality not everyone get satisfaction from sex

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Grandlord: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Okay I will be explicit here, I always orgasm anytime I have sex, and it's not the normal thrusting, through clit, and he tends to do that before thrusting, so I noticed whenever I cum, the desire for thrusting dies, in other for him not to feel bad, I always endure till he's satisfied, but you know guys now, he noticed my demeanor one day, so we had to talk about, so we came to an agreement that, he does his own first, then do mine afterward, that way, everyone is happy,

This is however, not a general trait, it is an individual thing, hope this helps.
Cool. I've had similar experience where I made a young woman cum during f0replay and when i was about to penetrate in that moment, sensing she was so wet, she refused. I was upset. grin

So when I learnt about this refractory stuff I changed my strategy. What I do now is, only to f0replay enough to bring her to a certain level closer to orgasm, then I go in. Some women are bold enough to tell you to penetrate already! grin but some are just comfortable with f0replay orgasm. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Birdeyeview: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Grandlord:
Yeah right.

Circumcised? Well, maybe, but I don't see how they relate.
I feel been circumcised makes y'all dickss really sensitive when it comes to sex and probably thats why y'all cum-splash very fast...
i dont know i'm just saying though.
have no idea how it goes down there for the men.
Re: Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
Grandlord:
Cool. I've had similar experience where I made a young woman cum during f0replay and when i was about to penetrate in that moment, sensing she was so wet, she refused. I was upset. grin

So when I learnt about this refractory stuff I changed my strategy. What I do now is, only to f0replay enough to bring her to a certain level closer to orgasm, then I go in. Some women are bold enough to tell you to penetrate already! grin but some are just comfortable with f0replay orgasm. smiley

Everyone is super comfortable with orgasm any which way, it depends on how selfish one can be about it, some prefer when they cum same time, though guys are always the one willing to wait till the woman signals that she's ready lol, but I think closer to orgasm is cool, the only problem is that, when the lady is that close, and the guy starts to thrust, his only aim is solely to satisfy himself, thereby forgetting hers after cumming, not all guys though.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Slept With My Husband A Night Before Our Wedding.~ A Woman's Confession / I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money / On Male Chauvinism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.