Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,051 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex (55605 Views)

Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? / Have You Ever Made Promises During Sex? What Are The Promises You Made Or Heard / Do Women Also Experience Konji The Way We Men Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by absingle(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2022
I need answer

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2022
I don't know... It's mostly promise of love

Which is also rare because most people are having sex for their own gain.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by internationalman(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2022
Yeah.

They will be like "promise me never to fûck another girl with this dîck"

I usually promise and end up breaking it in the evening of that same day.

Modified : I just realized that by what I commented it sounded I'm a female. I'm a male.

429 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by TotoGame(m): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2022
Lolz... remembered a girl that I was dicking during my Sec sch days , she promised that she's gonna marry me or remain single for the rest of her life.lolz!!!!

Now I do wonder why a little girl then is already a sex addict!

228 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 27, 2022
internationalman:
Yeah.

grin

Be careful tho

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2022
TotoGame:
Lolz... remembered a girl that I was dicking during my Sec sch days , she promised that she's gonna marry me or remain single during one of our sexual outings

What about you sir? You were having sex in sec school....

Honestly, I could never!

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by internationalman(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
grin

Be careful tho

Of what

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by TotoGame(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:

Honestly, I could never!

Well our street then is kinda too corrupt to raise kids....I think that influenced me

My school too didn't help the matter

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Pregift(f): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2022
Promises made during sex are usually not kept bcs they were made during the heat of pleasure and passion. So many women make promises to their husbands during sex such as I will never disrespect you again, anything you tell me I will do. After they cum that's the end.

381 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by luizpippo(m): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2022
Plenty.

Like how they would never give their couchie to someone else.

How they will love you till death.

No believe o, na kwanji dey talk

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by dawnomike(m): 11:02am On Feb 27, 2022
Ayam hia tu larn from da eldaz in da houz grin

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Premiumwriter: 11:12am On Feb 27, 2022
That one say she love me and we break up that same night grin

I come de wonder weda na break up sex she come do.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2022
Nah they don't.
They just ask uncomfortable questions like "do you love me?" How much do you love me?" "Am I sweet?" Urgghhh..

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by HYDEEE: 11:26am On Feb 27, 2022
internationalman:
Yeah.

LWKMD

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by HopeNeverDies: 11:52am On Feb 27, 2022
I just dicked a girl overnight today... Babe was telling me she would never leave me alone ( whereas she has a bf already)...

Babe was so sweet, I was feeling depressed which was why I even called her at first instance. I served myself a breakfast from my recent relationship .... the relationship was just so full of lies and lies... grin

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nwibii: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Yeah they do too

My ex in our University days promised to pay my fees till we graduate if I could give her what I gave her the first round.
Quess what? second round was more than the first, but she only gave me half of the fees and promised to complete it by next semester but nothing come out again. grin grin grin

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by heniford2: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
absingle:
I need answer
yes when i moved to germany newly i was looking for a way to start up a business so met this lady we become friends she had her way with government me been an ilegal migrate needed her influence to achieve my arm, we had crazy sex she keep promising me doing her orgasm stage heaven and earth yet none i seeing i had to

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nwibii:
Yeah they do too

My ex in our University days promised to pay my fees till we graduate if I could give her what I gave her the first round.
Quess what? second round was more than the first, but she only gave me half of the fees and promised to complete it by next semester but nothing come out again. grin grin grin
cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Vinnie2000(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lol, some peeps re blowing Big lies for hia o!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Cutehector(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
TotoGame:
Lolz... remembered a girl that I was dicking during my Sec sch days , she promised that she's gonna marry me or remain single for the rest of her life.lolz!!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by MufasaLion: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
I just dicked a girl overnight today... Babe was telling me she would never leave me alone ( whereas she has a bf already)...

Babe was so sweet, I was feeling depressed which was why I even called her at first instance. I served myself a breakfast from my recent relationship .... the relationship was just so full of lies and lies... grin

At the bolded, though. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
There was this girl i dated some years back. I used to hit her vagina walls she never knew existed and she enjoyed it so much that she told me she'd always come back to have more from me even if she gets married to another man, lol.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by noCAP(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
TotoGame:

grin
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by noCAP(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
internationalman:
Yeah.

brahhh, I get this every time grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by vincentjk(m): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:

Honestly, I could never!

If I tell you what my eyes saw in my primary 6 your ears won't even believe.

At jss2, kpanshing was already a normal thing in my school then.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by frozen70(f): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
absingle:
I need answer

What kind of promise do you want from her, is her moaning not enough promise

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by frozen70(f): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
internationalman:
Yeah.

You are a character, Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
Yes na, Grace was like "Baby promise me that you'll never leave me"

For my mind i dey reason am say "ohh this girl think say guyman no know say no be only me the lash her grin grin.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by freshkpomo(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
Descottes:
Nah they don't.
They just ask uncomfortable questions like "do you love me?" How much do you love me?" "Am I sweet?" Urgghhh..
I love your dick, I will never leave you, my head go correct I nor misbehave again...... Them many jare, especially close go that jerking stage, women can say anything and if you by mistake slip out at that point you need to see the urgency they put it back.... If you want marry, marry people when una dey sexually compatible, him get why..

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by Lordedifice1: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
Pregift:
Promises made during sex are usually not kept bcs they were made during the heat of pleasure and passion. So many women make promises to their husbands during sex such as I will never disrespect you again, anything you tell me I will do. After they cum that's the end.
Comrade you no well
You just made me laff

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex by RichardRandy: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
Datboredberri:

Honestly, I could never!

U and sex ehn.. grin
Anytime u see sex topic like this ur left n!pple go stand. grin..are u from akwacross ??

Babe i like ur way sha , abeg make we colab nau smiley kiss

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.