Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) (84154 Views)

12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) / Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides / Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by JADEK01(m): 7:56am On Nov 30, 2019
gidgiddy:

He is also the best Governor when it comes to the technique of stuffing Dollars down Babariga
forget that story,is a performer governor

1 Like

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Wtfork: 7:58am On Nov 30, 2019
Olaolex:
Now compare this to the deaths trap in Ilorin
Hi. Sorry which death trap are you referring to pls? I know there shuld be plenty of them if their can be one I fly Geri Alimi bridge when coming from eyen korin
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by dejonathan(f): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2019
IDeyNL:

Afonja, are rivers and delta States now in SE?

Afonja travel and see.

By the way, Ikpeazu is a useless governor.

Meanwhile, good job by the dollar man
Ion need to travel all over Nigeria to know what's going on in each states cos there's what we call internet.. Abi you go to kano for you to see this bridge?
So if there's this kinda project in SE or SS I'll also know through the internet

1 Like

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Afamed: 7:59am On Nov 30, 2019
slystyle203:
Federal govt project under the disguise of kano state govt.
Keep quiet. How is Dangi flyover a fG project? Una go find way to defend Una kerosine distributor governor

9 Likes

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by dominique(f): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Chai.. see hawa oyel money. E no go better for Lugard grin grin

Don't your governors get their own allocations from this same "oyel money"? What exactly are they doing with it?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Kuginzi: 8:00am On Nov 30, 2019
IDeyNL:

Afonja. Even in your last 30 comments na Biafra dey chase you.

No get hypertension oo
Biafra or we die
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by IDeyNL: 8:00am On Nov 30, 2019
dejonathan:

Ion need to travel all over Nigeria to know what's going on in each states cos there's what we call internet.. Abi you go to kano for you to see this bridge?
So if there's this kinda project in SE or SS I'll also know through the internet

Are rivers and delta states in SE?
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by IDeyNL: 8:01am On Nov 30, 2019
Kuginzi:

Biafra or we die

Are not dying slowly?

Abi no be you Biafra dey chase for dream?

Afonja
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 8:02am On Nov 30, 2019
person wey never go nigeria go see kano from drone picture the person go shout nigeria fine oooo untill you land just like lagos grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 30, 2019
SonofDevil:
which useless flyovers in Ebonyi . The 3 flyovers umahi built is not up to a kilometer.

Some of the projects Umahi started and completed within his four years in office include three 700-metre twin flyover bridges at Akanu Ibiam Roundabout, Offia Nwali Junction, the International Market bypass and a pedestrian bridge at Ebonyi State University permanent site gate

we re talking of mega infrastructural project here ,no south east governor have complete one since 1999.
only in Nigeria will a flyover be refers to as a mega infrastructural project

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Bruno85: 8:03am On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:
Ganduje is currently the best governor in Nigeria when it comes to development

Nice one

The more project he does the more kick backs he gets in USD.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:03am On Nov 30, 2019
What is delts doing with 13% derivation
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by slowice(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2019
SonofDevil:
which useless flyovers in Ebonyi . The 3 flyovers umahi built is not up to a kilometer.

Some of the projects Umahi started and completed within his four years in office include three 700-metre twin flyover bridges at Akanu Ibiam Roundabout, Offia Nwali Junction, the International Market bypass and a pedestrian bridge at Ebonyi State University permanent site gate

we re talking of mega infrastructural project here ,no south east governor have complete one since 1999.
This one is vigorously comparing ebonyi with kano state... Very abnormal thing to do but ebnoyi is very prudent, with the little they ve they ve done well. If they ve access to the money available to kano state, ebonyi ll be way better than even lagos

4 Likes

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by IkePeters(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2019
Very commendable. Gandollar in action
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 30, 2019
You mean the development he's meant to bring in his state as a governor? Or he did it out of his kind heart?
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2019
bayelsa and almighty rivers cannot do this.na rivers and bayelsa dey pain me pass in niger Delta.
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by ojtech8291: 8:07am On Nov 30, 2019
Go to where non-indigenes are staying, you will be shocked that his project is one-sided. There is nothing there. He is still working on kwakwaso's projects and repainting them but I like it that way than abandoning it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 8:09am On Nov 30, 2019
Bruno85:

The more project he does the more kick backs he gets in USD.
kickback is bad but right now, Nigerians need to see standards even if their governors get kickbacks on projects.

1 Like

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Flier: 8:10am On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:
Ganduje is currently the best governor in Nigeria when it comes to development

Nice one
That is what people don’t know,forget kickbacks he is the best

1 Like

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Oasis007(m): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2019
AmazingELixir:
: grin grin grin

These extremists will never fail to amaze...they even drew a mosque on the pillars.

Very nice of Gandollar though I somehow feel his emergence as the best APC governor is not misplaced afteral.

undecided

I guess Wike ain't an Extremist for declaring Rivers as a christian State?! This is one of the Reasons the intelligent Nairalanders are leaving this Section in drove.

Who wanna associate himself with bunch of Twérps that know nothing than engaging in tribal Wars?!

Why some of you have nothing positive to add on - to this Section, but bitterness and hatred?!

Séun needs to act fast before Hate Speech is passed and sweep off the Blog in the Bin.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by SoNature(m): 8:12am On Nov 30, 2019
Bizibi:
bayelsa and almighty rivers cannot do this.na rivers and bayelsa dey pain me pass in niger Delta.

Projects are built because there's a need for them to be built.

You don't just start building a project where there's no need for it.

Port Harcourt has many flyovers, which serve the need of the people.

There's no basis for comparing two governors because the needs of their peoples vary
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:21am On Nov 30, 2019
Oasis007:

undecided

I guess Wike ain't an Extremist for declaring Rivers as a christian State?! This is one of the Reasons the intelligent Nairalanders are leaving this Section in drove.

Who wanna associate himself with bunch of Twérps that know nothing than engaging in tribal Wars?!

Why some of you have nothing positive to add on - to this Section, but bitterness and hatred?!

Séun needs to act fast before Hate Speech is passed and sweep off the Blog in the Bin.

I take it you didn't join the drove because you're nowhere near intelligent....blasted schizophrenic
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2019
Africans don craze sha.
I wonder why I still visit this forum sef. I might just be crazy too. grin

See all of them turning against each other in the name of tribe. Mumu

6 Likes

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by dejonathan(f): 8:28am On Nov 30, 2019
IDeyNL:

Are rivers and delta states in SE?
??
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:34am On Nov 30, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Chai.. see hawa oyel money. E no go better for Lugard grin grin
which state you from come?
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Kuginzi: 8:34am On Nov 30, 2019
IDeyNL:

Are not dying slowly?

Abi no be you Biafra dey chase for dream?

Afonja
We will fight hard regardless of sentiment, & fear in realization of Biafra Republic
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 8:34am On Nov 30, 2019
How did this thread degenerate into igbo bashing?
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2019
Bizibi:

Before you start running your mouth careless these are ongoing flyovers in Rivers state and a third one in Garrison

1 Like

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by edetcliff: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2019
Good work!!!

May God Bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2019
God.....when will kogi state have a Governor like this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted / EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.