Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) (84158 Views)

12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) / Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides / Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Basher8583: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2019
freeay:
Rubish, building bridges and roads in only areas dominated by Hausa Fulani while Sabon gari which is predominantly non indegene lacks basic amenities.Most of the roads are not motorable and the state makes most of their IGR from this area.Where is the One Nigeria?

Did Ganduje get majority votes in Sabon gari? let him focus on areas where he got majority vote then when there is time he can fix that side too..

Same goes for festac in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2019
Nice.
But is flyover really development?

2 Likes

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by NWABUKA007(m): 9:40am On Nov 30, 2019
theenchanter:
Name one single gov in Nigeria that has..

. Increased education and health budget by 70%

. Increased medicine student bursary by 250%

. Scrapped sch fees and donate 90% of his salaries to teachers pension fund in the state.

. Decrease his office expenditure by 40% and lobbying the state assembly to do the same.

. Asked its education board not to put his name & pics on educational materials, stating that the state provided it, not him.

Guy, it goes on and on.... those policies are worth more than a thousand km of roads which u dumb Nigerians only see as development.

I concur
bro

Education as a whole nothing to write home about,

recently we were celebrating MALLO
a product of UK university
had it been there university was like ours will we celebrate him
quality of lecturers and varsity education in Nigeria is not in touch with 21st century

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by ubox: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2019
namiji2598:
he has been working since bro, so much development in the state, if not how islam have traumatized kano people minds against development and education, it would have been the best state
True, but is it not the same Islam that's practiced in cities like Dubai and Abu Dhabi
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:
Ganduje is currently the best governor in Nigeria when it comes to development

Nice one
The citizens encouraged the politicians to loot and behave anyhow so building a fly over makes a governor the best and he has achieved all the development in state.
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by plaindealer: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2019
freeay:
Rubish, building bridges and roads in only areas dominated by Hausa Fulani while Sabon gari which is predominantly non indegene lacks basic amenities.Most of the roads are not motorable and the state makes most of their IGR from this area.Where is the One Nigeria

Ganduje built the longest flyover in Nigeria in Sabongari, including new and beautiful road network. .

Instead of lying and losing sleep over their development in Kano, go and worry about your own useless governors in your village.

5 Likes

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by plaindealer: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2019
More.

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Amanda4life: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2019
Abia state governor should see this
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by plaindealer: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2019
SaintLucia:
Name one single road wey Seyi Makinde don tourch since he became governor. I mean one single road that has been patched, started or renovated. All he does is to give motivational speech.

Makinde go soon collect mand of the year award for social media and internet projects..
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2019
Sonnyboom:
All the Igbo governors put together from 1999 till this 2019 none as built anything of this magnitude n this is the 2nd or 3rd of this linf of project Ganduje as been doing so I ask what have all the Igbo governors put together since 1999 been doing with the allocation running into several trillions they have received since the are not stealing it ?

I know you'd rather wail than answer question, las las it is the truth that will kill mam of you before your time.

Human capital development is far more important than building bridges. Where is Kano in the area of education?
Kano has over 3 million almajiris littered on its streets and you're here talking about flyovers.

4 Likes

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by plaindealer: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2019

The best state-commissioned interchange in Nigeria.

While other governors are preoccupied and doing ego projects with flyovers, Ganduje is built an interchange.

1 Like

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2019
plaindealer:

The best state-commissioned interchange in Nigeria.

While other governors are preoccupied and doing ego projects with flyovers, Ganduje is built an interchange.

The interchange is fine, no doubt, but I can't see reasonable traffic using it. In developed countries, interchanges are built to ease traffic not for aesthetics. For a state grappling with millions of almajiris on her streets and poor educational development, I don't think beautiful interchanges should be a priority.

3 Likes

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Wtfork: 10:08am On Nov 30, 2019
Olaolex:
I'm referring to the one at Gerin Alimi. That bridge is something else.

Wow really ?
I was hoping it's not the one .
It's like they did a shabby job towards the end of the completion .
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Simeonjoe1: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2019
@plaindealer, since you have info about Gandoge development strides, I suggest you create a page about his achievements in kano where it can be moved to front page for people to appreciate him more...
I can say I'm impressed by all these..
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by abbasajao(m): 10:14am On Nov 30, 2019
It is safe to say that Gaduje is always the best in everything he does. They say everything that worth doing worth doing well.
He is currently leading in all ramifications. Ranging from infrastructural developments to taking kick back from contractors. Well done sir

1 Like

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by plaindealer: 10:14am On Nov 30, 2019
Kennydoc:

The interchange is fine, no doubt, but I can't see reasonable traffic using it. In developed countries, interchanges are built to ease traffic not for aesthetics. For a state grappling with millions of almajiris on her streets and poor educational development, I don't think beautiful interchanges should be a priority.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10599238_photogrid15519560871608914927765296133871_jpege5d6243c2682891f17a64f2413afe5ee

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7819207_421992337409987362335925734817874682314752n_jpeg2cd5983b9b441e9361f2807720a8daa5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10295506_efy1tocxsaaawmp_jpeg_jpegc18c8fbbbde291dd66f93b4cfbe70231

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10295509_efy1tocxsae8mv2_jpeg_jpegf8721adf9330e5b60b54b12225c301ca

And you reached that conclusion just by looking at the picture? Do you know what time of the day or week the picture was taken or if it was a busy or slow time of the day or even if it was on a weekend or not?

Your Igbos with zero development in your village should at least try to curb your embarrassing hatred, tribalism and bitterness sometimes.

Btw, what is your priority in your village? Roadside kerosene sharing..

I'd rather be almajiri than exist in your dirty, diseased and backward village.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Olaolex: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2019
Wtfork:

Wow really ?
a new constructed bridge that has been repaired several times few months after it construction.
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Wtfork: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2019
Olaolex:
a new constructed bridge that has been repaired several times few months after it construction.

I rest my case!
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2019
gidgiddy:

He is also the best Governor when it comes to the technique of stuffing Dollars down Babariga

Those that we didn't see stuffing dollars in babariga, they sure do have where they are stuffing it. Ganduje still remains the number one performing governor in Nigeria yesterday and today. Give me Ganduje any day, any time.

1 Like

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2019
Rochas2023:

You don't know it is cus of the dollar video that made him start working seriously

No, you're wrong. The video you're even referring was made after he awarded some projects.
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by plaindealer: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2019
Wtfork:

Wow really ?

What are you talking about? It's actually one of the best in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by plaindealer: 10:35am On Nov 30, 2019
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Wtfork: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2019
plaindealer:

What are you talking about? It's actually one of the best in Nigeria.

No we were referring to a bridge at Geri Alimi , ILORIN , not Kano
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2019
Urchman200:
I don't want go tribal is too early, u really need serious brain examination, which governor is living up to expectations in Nigeria?
don't mind that fool.. all Nigerian politicians are hieves
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by plaindealer: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2019
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2019
Kuginzi:
Biafra is better than Kano intern of infrastructure. So Give us Biafra and see wonders

You can't fail in something as little and simple as governorship, and expect us to believe you will do wonders at presidential level or sovereign independent level... Charity will always begin at home.

Even the Bible talks about those who qualify for great things must first excel at the little ones.... The average Igbo leader has not shown true competence and integrity when it comes to leadership at nearly every stratum.

1 Like

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Kuginzi: 10:47am On Nov 30, 2019
Angelfrost:

You can't fail in something as little and simple as governorship, and expect us to believe you will do wonders at presidential level or sovereign independent level... Charity will always begin at home.

Even the Bible talks about those who qualify for great things must first excel at the little ones.... The average Igbo leader has not shown true competence and integrity when it comes to leadership at nearly every stratum.
Give an Igbo man a chance to rule Nigeria for once and you will see wonders
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by SOAG(m): 10:48am On Nov 30, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
only in Nigeria will a flyover be refers to as a mega infrastructural project

Thanks for that wonderful comment. What a backward citizens that glorifies backwardness

1 Like

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Kuginzi: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2019
Kennydoc:

Bad Belle!
All we are saying; "Give us Biafra"
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by plaindealer: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2019
Kuginzi:

Give an Igbo man a chance to rule Nigeria for once and you will see wonders

Under regional administration when the Easter region ruled itself with its own premier and leaders, wonders did not happen.

Your SE states are under ibo people and they collect taxes and allocations, but wonders did not happen.

The places that you currently rule are dirty piece of shit.

4 Likes

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by morule20(m): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2019
Sonnyboom:
All the Igbo governors put together from 1999 till this 2019 none as built anything of this magnitude n this is the 2nd or 3rd of this linf of project Ganduje as been doing so I ask what have all the Igbo governors put together since 1999 been doing with the allocation running into several trillions they have received since the are not stealing it ?

I know you'd rather wail than answer question, las las it is the truth that will kill mam of you before your time.

Will all d bridges stops north from being d poorest region in dis country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted / EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.