Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) (84156 Views)

12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) / Flyover Built By Rochas Okorocha Develops Dangerous Potholes On Both Sides / Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2019
Kuginzi:

Give an Igbo man a chance to rule Nigeria for once and you will see wonders

Prove it first from state and regional level... It's really not as hard as those rogues paint it, trust me.

Presidential slot will only go to the top political elites from there like Okorocha, Orji Uzor Kalu, Sullivan Chime, etc... What do they all have to show since 1999??!...

Just imagine Okorocha as Nigerian president??!... I deeply shudder at the thought. Let's not speak of the "Orjis".

4 Likes

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by morule20(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2019
Sonnyboom:
All the Igbo governors put together from 1999 till this 2019 none as built anything of this magnitude n this is the 2nd or 3rd of this linf of project Ganduje as been doing so I ask what have all the Igbo governors put together since 1999 been doing with the allocation running into several trillions they have received since the are not stealing it ?

I know you'd rather wail than answer question, las las it is the truth that will kill mam of you before your time.

Will all d bridges stops north from being d poorest region in dis country
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by plaindealer: 10:57am On Nov 30, 2019
morule20:
Will all d bridges stops north from being d poorest region in dis country

Poor Kano is commissioning groundbreaking projects left and right while rich ipob states are commissioning roadside kerosene sharing..

Suffered and poor Igbos too dey form,

5 Likes

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Cherez: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2019
Sonnyboom:
All the Igbo governors put together from 1999 till this 2019 none as built anything of this magnitude n this is the 2nd or 3rd of this linf of project Ganduje as been doing so I ask what have all the Igbo governors put together since 1999 been doing with the allocation running into several trillions they have received since the are not stealing it ?

I know you'd rather wail than answer question, las las it is the truth that will kill mam of you before your time.

So what has Igbo got to do with this?
Albeit, show me yours from your region.
So, because he did this, that gives him the impetus to rob the masses?
Medieval thoughts
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Kuginzi: 11:03am On Nov 30, 2019
Just tell me who among all our amiable Southeast governors cannot do more than what Ganduje is doing (i.e Chief Barr Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike, Okezie Ikpeazu, Chief Willie Obiano, Udom Gabriel Emmanuel, .Engineer Dave Umah, Ifeanyi Okowa, Mr Ifeanyi Uguanyi)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:11am On Nov 30, 2019
Mediocre people...

They build a fly over out of billions allocated and in coffers...the sheep's say they are developing. A fly over in a whole state.

Just like governor of Texas making it achievement that he rebuilt a road on dalhart and that's achievement or water came out from tap..,

If you want achievement. Let them do pipe borne water and let it run and come out from people houses like when we were young. Let him fix non stop electricity and only those who do jot pay would not have access.

Let him build 10 world class hospitals with 400 ambulances ready to answer at any point in time. Let him put two police in a car and stationed at each junction with radios working...let him set up facility to accommodate elderly people like a care and wipe of all the almanjiri from the street or putthwm in a rehab...

He build a fly over u say he is best governor. God punish all of you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Jonathan39: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2019
The problem with some of you is that you don't travel. You sleep and wake up in a slum and say rubbish... check out Anambra fly over. Commissioned by peter and built by Obiano
Sonnyboom:

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by palmshots: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2019
One of the best Governor in Nigeria.. I can only wonder why the South easterner and southerner keeps wailing..This people are not the cause of your calamity... Hold your governors to ransom, they are responsible for your woes...I was in Kano and I can testify this guy is working as far as infrastructure is concerned

1 Like

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2019
[s]
Olaolex:
bro find a fruitful work do this morning, and stop this condemnation. You can give this advise to your state governor when he plans to do something like this.
[/s]

[img]http://media./media/Oj7yTCLSZjSt2JMwi2/giphy.gif[/img]

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
AmazingELixir:

Before you start running your mouth careless these are ongoing flyovers in Rivers state and a third one in Garrison
Photoshop
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by xaggar(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
Sonnyboom:

Are you saying; eastern governor's must build this type of flyover (even when it's not needed) before you can accept that they are up and doing?

Local way of thinking from a local.

1 Like

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Insectkiller: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Uchendu is working.. gandollar is working
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Chai.. see hawa oyel money. E no go better for Lugard grin grin
weti una don use the same oyel mono do for Nija deta?
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:
Ganduje is currently the best governor in Nigeria when it comes to development

Nice one
umahi
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by subcbouy: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
Rochas2023:

This is a gov that collect the poorest Allocation. There is no basis for comparison with Kano sir. Compare Kano with Delta or Lagos
David tried. But what has happened in Abia state.?

1 Like

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by AyodeleAkindele: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
kidap:
Checkout the almost completed, Multibillion Naira 3 in 1 flyover and underpass at Dangi Roundabout by Zoo Road Kano, one of the major projects of Kano State Govenor Umar Ganduje within his Ganduje within his 1st tenure.

See photos below.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/29/see-the-almost-conpleted-3-in-1-flyover-built-in-kano-state-by-governor-ganduje/

The most performing Governor In 9ja
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Anambralstson: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
plaindealer:

What are you talking about? It's actually one of the best in Nigeria.
Why not show the ones in your state, slave what are your governors doing with their allocations

1 Like

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Anambralstson: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kuginzi:
Just tell me who among all our amiable Southeast governors cannot do more than what Ganduje is doing (i.e Chief Barr Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike, Okezie Ikpeazu, Chief Willie Obiano, Udom Gabriel Emmanuel, .Engineer Dave Umah, Ifeanyi Okowa, Mr Ifeanyi Uguanyi)?
How about the Governors in your region Southwest

1 Like

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Kuginzi: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
Anambralstson:

How about the Governors in your region Southwest
Which one is your region?
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Anambralstson: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kuginzi:

Which one is your region?
Southeast
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Kuginzi: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
Anambralstson:

Southwest
Then what's your business with Southeast?
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Anambralstson: 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kuginzi:

Then what's your business with Southeast?
I from East, what are the projects your incompetent governors doing being the most indebted region?
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Kuginzi: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
Anambralstson:

I from East, what are the projects your incompetent governors doing being the most indebted region?
Ask Google!!
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
plaindealer:

And you reached that conclusion just by looking at the picture? Do you know what time of the day or week the picture was taken or if it was a busy or slow time of the day or even if it was on a weekend or not?

Your Igbos with zero development in your village should at least try to curb your embarrassing hatred, tribalism and bitterness sometimes.

Btw, what is your priority in your village? Roadside kerosene sharing..

I'd rather be almajiri than exist in your dirty, diseased and backward village.

Is Abia the only IPOB State? Is Umahi not also an IPOB governor? Do you know how many flyovers he has built in 4 years? How come whenever there is a talk about South East, you all rush to bring up pictures of Ariaria Market?

You're already an Almajiri no doubt, and that's why you celebrate bridges that add little value to the quality of lives of people of a state, while over 3 million citizens of the same state languish in poverty as almajiris. That is more almajiri population than the total population of over 90 countries and dependencies in the world. Tomorrow, they will be recruited as Boko Haram terrorists.
Typical black man with a black brain!

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-45210016

http://saharareporters.com/2017/04/07/over-3-million-children-roam-street-kano-says-gov-ganduje-0

https://dailypost.ng/2017/04/07/3-million-almajiris-kano-ganduje/

2 Likes

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Anambralstson: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kuginzi:

Ask Google!!
Which governor in your region can be comper to Dave Umahi, Willie Obiano, Wike, Udom and Ifeanyi Okowa?
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Kuginzi: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Anambralstson:

Which governor in your region can be comper to Dave Umahi, Willie Obiano, Wike, Udom and Ifeanyi Okowa?
Why referring to my able Governors? You better go look for your Governor somewhere else
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Anambralstson: 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kuginzi:

Why referring to my able Governors? You better go look for your Governor somewhere else
You can only deceive gullible minds not me, you guys are hiding under Kano thread to through jabs, your region Southwest is most indebted region nothing to show, you guys are quick to attack southeast governors, but silent on your useless governors, imagine if it was southeast governor that commissioned this nonsense You guys will be posting it in every thread.

1 Like

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Kuginzi: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
Anambralstson:

You can only deceive gullible minds not me, you guys are hiding under Kano thread to through jabs, your region Southwest is most indebted region nothing to show, you guys are quick to attack southeast governors, but silent on your useless governors, imagine if it was southeast governor that commissioned this nonsense You guys will be posting it in every thread.
My guy you're on d wrong track. Honestly speaking I'm not from Southwest. You see, u are d one claiming Southeast so that u can indirectly attack our Governors
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Anambralstson: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kuginzi:

My guy you're on d wrong track. Honestly speaking I'm not from Southwest. You see, u are d one claiming Southeast so that u can indirectly attack our Governors
May be I should show you more evidence

1 Like

Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Kuginzi: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
Anambralstson:

May be I should show you more evidence
I swear to God that created me, I'm not from Southwest. May be u are d one from Southwest
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
Abdul4trust1:
weti una don use the same oyel mono do for Nija deta?
no be hawa oyel money dem use share to the whole kontry? grin
Re: 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
Photoshop

It is called a model and not photoshop.....photoshop involves modification/ editing of an existing image.

Move your lazy ass and do your research on the projects mentioned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted / EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.