Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,900 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary (7550 Views)

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Lonelypacifist6: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
Preshy561:

If you wish shaa.
The machine is affordable though.

And if the pounding is too much for me to handle, the man in the house could help out.

Strenuous duties aren't good for you as a woman.

One of my friends had miscarriage while she was pounding yam.
The man is the one that strenuous duties are good for?
Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hmm......I hope you would not take offense if your man were to visit your village, and your brother tells him to weed the garden because the family is doing sanitation, or is it because she is a woman, so we must view things differently. All the guys condemning the girls act, let me believe you guys would gladly collect a hoe to weed the garden, if you went on a visit to your gals house and the family is doing sanitation in preparation for the anniversary shocked .
Simplep:
madam please stop calling me names,we are not wired the same way,that is how i do my things, if you do yours differently, still good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm......I hope you would not take offense if your man were to visit your village, and your brother tells him to weed the garden because the family is doing sanitation, or is it because she is a woman, so we must view things differently. All the guys condemning the girls act, let me believe you guys would gladly collect a hoe to weed the garden, if you went on a visit to your gals house and the family is doing sanitation in preparation for the an anniversary shocked .
of course i will be offended with my brother and my brother wouldn't even try such,I wouldn't even tell any of my sister in law to do chores...And i am sure this lady's boyfriend must have cautioned her sister.

Refusing to do the work is not even what i see wrong but the way she behaved.
Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by MedicH: 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
Xisnin:

I have read this same line of thought a million times already.
Same attack, same wack mentality.

Why don't you be original for once?

You are probably too young to understand life.
Being abusive won't earn you loyalty but tolerance.
As soon as you are no longer useful or necessary, you will be dumped
through abandonment.

It could take 10, 20 years but it will happen.

Then you will start blaming women not being loyal instead of looking inwards.

You've not said anything unfortunately. I'm not surprised at the emptiness but i can oblige you by waiting a little longer. Give me your best shot son.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Affamefuna(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ok I get it now. She wasn't there to stress herself but was there to enjoy, eat and have fun. Nobody wants to suffer but surely wants the very best.The mere fact that she was comfortable watching tv while others were helping out and making themselves useful in one area or the other shows that she's a very stupid girl that lacks proper home training and shouldn't be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by tunize(m): 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
freshupdates:
What’s all these?....By the way, I help gain access to your partner’s WhatsApp Account remotely without touching his/her phone, even if he/she lives far away from you. I will send you my tutorial for free but if you can’t go through the stress of doing it yourself then you can pay for my service 3k. if you need this WhatsApp me 081,05,08,21,36
Na this one u come do for life?....
Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by jojocity: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lalasticlala Front page please
Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 01, 2019
eduman365:

Would you allow your own sisters do that in their boyfriends' house... Someone who hasn't paid her bride price, asking her to pound yam with mortar and pestle that the whole world has left behind. If it was poundo or rice or eba they asked her to prepare and she ran away, that would have been a different thing, but mortar and pestle... Ogini di? grin grin That family is a very wicked one.

I can't even imagine my own wife doing that talk less of girlfriend.
A decent girl doesn't need to consider whether or not she has been engaged before doing the needful. She went for an occasion (her boyfriend's parents' for that matter) and met them still preparing, the least she could have done was to offer to help, even without being told.

You have indirectly exposed your own taste of women. It's actually a bitter taste, if you haven't noticed.
Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 01, 2019
eduman365:

I wouldn't be spending my time replying if I wasn't serious. Don't tell me in this 21st century, some people still see pounding yam as a normal thing...

To be honest, that girl did the right thing... I can't imagine my own sister doing such in a man's house.
If she had told them she didn't know how to pound yam, and they reacted unpleasantly, that would have been a different case entirely. I can only fault the guy's sister for asking his girlfriend to follow her without giving a reason, but that doesn't justify her action.

She was invited for the occasion because she was already considered a family. Would you call that "suffer" if she was asked to do this at home?
Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 01, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

A decent girl doesn't need to consider whether or not she has been engaged before doing the needful. She went for an occasion (her boyfriend's parents' for that matter) and met them still preparing, the least she could have done was to offer to help, even without being told.

You have indirectly exposed your own taste of women. It's actually a bitter taste, if you haven't noticed.

Well, I am proud to say I'm not looking for a woman who pounds yam with mortar and pestle. Yes!

I hope you can move on with your life now...
Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Xtopherprince(m): 6:47am On Dec 01, 2019
Emily22:
After reading all the trashon this thread, I can conclude that this coming generation will be terrible.

Firstly, u went to Ur bf house to watch a fuc*ing TV (offence NUM 1)...so if them pound the yam finish, she will open her 50cm radius mouth and swallow it .

That family is a Yoruba family and when you get to Rome,abeg behave like a Roman....the sister did that intentionally to provoke her because what she did was wrong...

Note , am dating an Igbo girl, the last time I visited her parents, the only way you can have a good chat with her father is when u drink seaman and one bitter seed like this....

I gat no option than to drink it and we chatted well....

In my house, we still use the old mortar and we also make use of the new nonsense poundo yam also. The truth is you cant compare the two, poundo yam is like a refined semo grin grin grin

You just took the words right out of my mouth Sir. That was an act done intentionally to provoke. You don't go to a boyfriend's family house while preparations are still on going to watch TV, If you'd wanted to be treated like a guest, what happened to coming later when the event must have kicked off. I'm sure if she had offered to help in the first place, instead of going to watch TV, Nobody would have asked her to pound yam.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:52am On Dec 01, 2019
so d boyfriend and his bro were busy doing what exactly? probably watching chelsea vs westham abi?
lazy and irresponsible bunch of adult kids .
Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2019
eduman365:

Well, I am proud to say I'm not looking for a woman who pounds yam with mortar and pestle. Yes!

I hope you can move on with your life now...
Lol you don't have to be rude about it.
Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2019
Firstly , she is just a girl-friend not a fiancée and not even a wife . So in a nut shell, she was a guest and being their brothers girl friend does not make her any different from being a guest .

Before the sister did that , she could have asked her to please come help out , then the girl can fix herself somewhere or rather she should have asked her if she can pound in the first place .

This kind of family can be very controlling and mean . She is just a girl-friend with no assurance of marriage and she already being forced to pound and to equally get ready to prepare beans for moi-moi . What happens if she is their house maid ? She should be grateful God saved her from such a family . They are always insatiable . From pounding yam , it would be fetching firewood .

And to women, you don't need to start what you can't finish . Don't pretend to know how to pound just to win their hearts and after marriage you reveal your true colour . If you do that , they would hate you ten times more knowing you were pretending all these while .

So it's best to always be yourself at all times , the family that will accept you , will accept you and those who wouldn't , wouldn't .
Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by enonche85(m): 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
Simplep:
Fake story.No girl can be this lousy and insensitive..

Some can even be worse!...at least this one even touched the pistle sef..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) / How Many Girls Can Do This(pic) / Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.