Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,738 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary (7552 Views)

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Preshy561(f): 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Simplep:
My dear,you think I have mortar and pestle in my house? I dey crase?....i was only saying whenever we visit our old people who still uses them,there is no harm in helping out(if you can).

Sorry about your friend.
Okay. Yeah, I understand.

Yea, thanks dear.
Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Born2Breed(f): 3:42am On Nov 30, 2019
This one dey use her future husband dey do boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by goodnewscliff(m): 3:47am On Nov 30, 2019
Preshy561:

Now, the op is better than you.
Yeah, you pretending and acting all nice when you are dieng inside for how long? For how long will you continue like this? As we all know, human behaviour will at some point, rebel against its oppressor when the mind can no longer contain it. And why tolerate what you don't want in life? Why start what you can't finish? There are simple blending/grinding machines the family can afford, yet you want to act all nice and heroic.
I know my husband won't even like to see me in that condition abeg. grin
epistle ontop pounding nd grinding matter.....

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Heartbender: 3:47am On Nov 30, 2019
eduman365:

Keep your perverse opinion to yourself sir.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by kitone: 4:26am On Nov 30, 2019
But your mother and sister should pound the the yam for you abi? Mtshewwwwww.the children of the generation.

eduman365:

Would you allow your own sisters do that in their boyfriends' house... Someone who hasn't paid her bride price, asking her to pound yam with mortar and pestle that the whole world has left behind. If it was poundo or rice or eba they asked her to prepare and she ran away, that would have been a different thing, but mortar and pestle... Ogini di? grin grin That family is a very wicked one.

I can't even imagine my own wife doing that talk less of girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2019
eduman365:

Would you allow your own sisters do that in their boyfriends' house... Someone who hasn't paid her bride price, asking her to pound yam with mortar and pestle that the whole world has left behind. If it was poundo or rice or eba they asked her to prepare and she ran away, that would have been a different thing, but mortar and pestle... Ogini di? grin grin That family is a very wicked one.

I can't even imagine my own wife doing that talk less of girlfriend.
even people you don't know do assist in preparing food for ceremony. The girl is lazy and unserious. You can't even try that in my place.
Nobody said she should kill herself. Just do what you can and let's at least see you made effort. Sat and watch movies while everyone else is busy cooking What nonsense. If na me sef I no go even pick her calls again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by yanabasee(m): 6:40am On Nov 30, 2019
[.
Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 30, 2019
Lilbest3:
even people you don't know do assist in preparing food for ceremony. The girl is lazy and unserious. You can't even try that in my place.
Nobody said she should kill herself. Just do what you can and let's at least see you made effort. Sat and watch movies while everyone else is busy cooking What nonsense. If na me sef I no go even pick her calls again
very true.She could have done something else if can't pound yam,just be with them and run little errands.It's not like she will do that EVERY DAY..
Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 30, 2019
kitone:

But your mother and sister should pound the the yam for you abi? Mtshewwwwww.the children of the generation.

Maybe what's inside your skull is pounded yam, that's why it's so important to you. See the way you're talking about it as if everyone eats it...

If you have sisters or daughters, buy mortar and pestle for them and put it on their heads to be pounding yam about for anyone they're dating. Pounded yam master. Abeg pack and go!

3 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by crackhouse(m): 7:26am On Nov 30, 2019
Too much story for the gods
Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by zed7: 7:34am On Nov 30, 2019
Very funny, I don't support slavery. The sister was wrong, so because she's dating your brother she must work against her will. Thank God I don't come from such family. As a man, I would also be insulted if because I'm married to your sister or dating your sister I am compelled to do chores. Get a freaking catering service or hire a slave.

However, as a responsible individual, I would go round and ask if there is anything I can assist them in doing and if there isn't any task I am comfortable with, I will simply stay with the people working rather than to go watch TV.

I agree that showing no interest in what is happening around and offering no assistance is annoying but you don't impose tasks on people you are not close to. If you do that to me, I'll tell you off. F it.

5 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by YorubaPrince: 8:04am On Nov 30, 2019
She must be Igbo... undecided
Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by ArticleBeast: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2019
yanabasee:
Feminist will support this lazy brat.. .

Shut up..... Many of you guys will be beating up your gf/wives at home for not cooking for you and will come online to spill trash....

I have a sister that often will pound yam at home to eat. And she's not lazy. She can do it anywhere. She's the only female amongst six boys. She's been mothering us all...

The lady was just being lazy... She has the right to pound to her capacity. Assist them to her strength. And not with a mindset that she's doing it just so she'd be applauded.

This generation is a total mess..
She is pounding for her immediate family. I wouldn't subscribe to allowing my future daughter in law pound yam when my son isn't married to her yet. She can assist in cutting stuffs. Like in my house, pounding of yam are meant for guys.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by vicben27(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2019
Preshy561:

Yeah, you pretending and acting all nice when you are dieng inside for how long? For how long will you continue like this? As we all know, human behaviour will at some point, rebel against its oppressor when the mind can no longer contain it. And why tolerate what you don't want in life? Why start what you can't finish? There are simple blending/grinding machines the family can afford, yet you want to act all nice and heroic.
sharappp ur mouth there, you are soo uncultured, as an african wife to be, it's part of ur duties, you are not going to live with ur in-laws or spend ur entire life pounding yam. in life ur don't have to do what you want or plizz Urself all the time, play by the rules and let peace reign. don't go be a bad wife to someone tomorrow. what nonsense
Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by MedicH: 8:42am On Nov 30, 2019
eduman365:

I actually prefer her discrete approach because human beings always have a tendency to reject direct truth... She deployed wisdom and that's better. If the boyfriend is a labour master, let him look for a village girl biko... I no go overwork my own woman lai lai... Na love I want abeg, not suffer the poor girl.

Pussy ass niggar spotted. One thing is naija girls know how to deal with your type. The stories are everywhere and its a complete disaster and wreckage.

My family is doing anniversary or even when i was inducted and licensed and neighbours were around to help cook food for visitors, i mean very fine girls and the one i call my babe is in the sitting room watching a movie. It beats my imagination. Wake the fvck up niggar.
Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Femeto: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2019
Lazy girls everywhere. Nigerian lady's are not fit.
Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 30, 2019
Preshy561:

she's a pick me, ignore her. Op was a guest for heaven's sake. She is not supposed to lift a finger. Someone that hasn't paid bride price. What the boyfriend's family did is wrong biko.

To the men out there, please remember that you will have daughters one day o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Preshy561(f): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
she's a pick me, ignore her. Op was a guest for heaven's sake. She is not supposed to lift a finger. Someone that hasn't paid bride price. What the boyfriend's family did is wrong biko.

There are jobs that are peculiar to men, and the ones assigned to ladies.

That pounding of yam is too Herculean to start with, the men in the house should help out if they want it to be done manually. I don't support such subjugation abeg.
How about looking appealing to your husband rather than having muscles up and down.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Bola146(f): 9:36am On Nov 30, 2019
Exactly how my ex mother and her daughters wanted to kill me with works then... The ladies were so lazy, they took advantage of me sad I really suffered then o, my mumu ex would leave me in the house and went away, God forbid that again

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2019
Preshy561:

There are jobs that are peculiar to men, and the ones assigned to ladies.

That pounding of yam is too Herculean to start with, the men in the house should help out if they want it to be done manually. I don't support such subjugation abeg.
How about looking appealing to your husband rather than having muscles up and down.
cheesy
exactly

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2019
MedicH:

Pussy ass niggar spotted. One thing is naija girls know how to deal with your type. The stories are everywhere and its a complete disaster and wreckage.

My family is doing anniversary or even when i was inducted and licensed and neighbours were around to help cook food for visitors, i mean very fine girls and the one i call my babe is in the sitting room watching a movie. It beats my imagination. Wake the fvck up niggar.

Dr. Flat head, see as you be like SpongeBob... tongue

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by MedicH: 10:28am On Nov 30, 2019
eduman365:

Dr. Flat head, see as you be like SpongeBob... tongue

Lol
Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2019
MedicH:

Lol

You sef laff... Lol grin
You better go chook your injection jeje before I finish you here... Nigga doctor grin

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by djoe21(m): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2019
Preshy561:

How can you say the op is better than her? Have you heard the saying when in Rome behave like the Romans?

That was an anniversary that involved a lot of cooking and preparation for crying out loud. While I don't like the way the bf's sister approached her, the gf shouldn't have waited to be approached in the first place before lending a helping hand.

So at @Simplep, I prefer your style jare.
Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:

madam please stop calling me names,we are not wired the same way,that is how i do my things, if you do yours differently, still good.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Emily22(m): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2019
After reading all the trashon this thread, I can conclude that this coming generation will be terrible.

Firstly, u went to Ur bf house to watch a fuc*ing TV (offence NUM 1)...so if them pound the yam finish, she will open her 50cm radius mouth and swallow it .

That family is a Yoruba family and when you get to Rome,abeg behave like a Roman....the sister did that intentionally to provoke her because what she did was wrong...

Note , am dating an Igbo girl, the last time I visited her parents, the only way you can have a good chat with her father is when u drink seaman and one bitter seed like this....

I gat no option than to drink it and we chatted well....

In my house, we still use the old mortar and we also make use of the new nonsense poundo yam also. The truth is you cant compare the two, poundo yam is like a refined semo grin grin grin
Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by chinwezdasilva: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2019
yanabasee:
Feminist will support this lazy brat.. .

Shut up..... Many of you guys will be beating up your gf/wives at home for not cooking for you and will come online to spill trash....

I have a sister that often will pound yam at home to eat. And she's not lazy. She can do it anywhere. She's the only female amongst six boys. She's been mothering us all...

The lady was just being lazy... She has the right to pound to her capacity. Assist them to her strength. And not with a mindset that she's doing it just so she'd be applauded.

This generation is a total mess..
Sharap it shouldn't be by force but at her own will get that into your skull, she's not lazy I guess she didn't prepare for that.. She did very well

3 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Pat081: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2019
jojocity:
Nairalanders, check this out. See what this lady did at her boyfriend's parents anniversary.

My Opinion
This Lady was wrong on all level. Everyone was busy and she was watching cartoon network. That's not right for a matured lady. She was called to pound yam and she ran away. It's still not right. Let's assume she doesn't know how to pound yam, of which doesn't, she should have told her boyfriend sister that she couldn't pound yam. She should have asked for another house chores.

I still think the way the Sister surprised her with the yam is not nice at all.

What's your opinion on this matter
#Let'sTalk
And why do they want to kill her with useless jobs?? If to say she is a man now he will be in sitting room with other guys talking football and why can they use that 1st day to honor her

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:

My dear sister, this is what I've been saying here but it's been a barrage of insults from these slave masters... Iyawo that hasn't entered, they're asking her to pound yam and wash beans for moin moin... Why not ask her to do lighter chores That's just pure wickedness.

These people are just heartless. Emi o le gba iru nonsense yen fun awon sisters mi ooo.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Xisnin(m): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
MedicH:

I have read this same line of thought a million times already.
Same attack, same wack mentality.

Why don't you be original for once?

You are probably too young to understand life.
Being abusive won't earn you loyalty but tolerance.
As soon as you are no longer useful or necessary, you will be dumped
through abandonment.

It could take 10, 20 years but it will happen.

Then you will start blaming women not being loyal instead of looking inwards.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary by Lonelypacifist6: 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
Simplep:
Fake story.No girl can be this lousy and insensitive..
Because why you know all girls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Listen And Listen Good, Itz Not Every Pussy You F***k / 18+whatsapp Group For Sex - Chat,hookup ,videos / What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.