Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Do Not Use Sex As Revenge When She Makes Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Use Sex As Revenge When She Makes Mistake (1240 Views)

South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) / Niyi Akinmolayan: "Why Women Should Use Sex As Weapon" / Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Use Sex As Revenge When She Makes Mistake by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Have you noticed that sometimes immediately a lady makes a mistake like Cheating, she is automatically turned to sex object by her boyfriend. Her boyfriend automatically turns her to sex object as revenge, no more love. That is a very wrong thing to do. For some, even if the lady apologizes or cries as a sign of repentance, they may only accept her back as a sexual gratification tool..That is indeed wrong...Some may intentionally start wasting the ladies time with false hope of marriage, and just be sleeping with her.

Please if you are cheated upon and pained, you can break up, collect your gifts if it will relieve you, and move on.....

Forgive on time.
Re: Do Not Use Sex As Revenge When She Makes Mistake by anthonyuncle(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
everything u were saying was on point until u mentioned "collect your gifts"

1 Like

Re: Do Not Use Sex As Revenge When She Makes Mistake by Jayslicky: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Advice the useless whoRes to stop cheating, simple!!!

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Use Sex As Revenge When She Makes Mistake by Ussycool: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Do Not Use Sex As Revenge When She Makes Mistake by tunize(m): 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
What gift sir....so u buy girl smtn because u nor do again u go collect? Bros why now?
Re: Do Not Use Sex As Revenge When She Makes Mistake by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
anthonyuncle:
everything u were saying was on point until u mentioned "collect your gifts"
We are talking about healing here....See, if collecting your gift will heal you, negotiate with her and collect the gift.
Re: Do Not Use Sex As Revenge When She Makes Mistake by akaahs(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
Everyone wants to form relationship expert on-top of nonessential lovepeddler
Re: Do Not Use Sex As Revenge When She Makes Mistake by anthonyuncle(m): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
We are talking about healing here....See, if collecting your gift will heal you, negotiate with her and collect the gift.

then its no more a gift.

moreover, if u even collect it, u will bleed emotionally whenever u use or see it coz it will remind u of her
Re: Do Not Use Sex As Revenge When She Makes Mistake by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
undecided you better leave those girls Alone I don
forgo girls Matter tae tae sad
If you carry girls matter for head like cap
Am sorry to say your days of living is gradually coming to an end just leave them jeje angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Use Sex As Revenge When She Makes Mistake by lilmax(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Cheating is not a mistake
Re: Do Not Use Sex As Revenge When She Makes Mistake by baralatie(m): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Eerrrm!
What if the gift was full expenses paid trip to obudu cattle ranch.the woman return the money?
Re: Do Not Use Sex As Revenge When She Makes Mistake by Allsingles: 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
I will not collect back my gifts.
The gifts will hunt her most for cheating on the man that love her dearly.
I will make her regret cheating on me.
Cheating is one thing a woman will do you that you will not forget in a hurry.
Re: Do Not Use Sex As Revenge When She Makes Mistake by Politicalman: 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Point of correction. There is nothing like mistake in cheating in whether a relationship or marriage.
What do you mean by mistake?
When she wasn't forced or rape.
Rape is worth forgiveness, but cheating is never an excuse or mistake. Whether you are a boy or girl, man or woman.
Let that day you cheated on that fellow be the end of the relationship. Rubbish.

immediately a lady makes a mistake like Cheating, she is automatically turned to sex object by her boyfriend. Her boyfriend automatically turns her to sex object as revenge, no more love. That is a very wrong thing to do. For some, even if the lady apologizes or cries as a sign of repentance, they may only accept her back as a sexual gratification tool..That is indeed wrong...Some may intentionally start wasting the ladies time with false hope of marriage, and just be sleeping with her.

Please if you are cheated upon and pained, you can break up, collect your gifts if it will relieve you, and move on.....

Forgive on time.[/quote]
Re: Do Not Use Sex As Revenge When She Makes Mistake by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Na so
In other news, one man was so engrossed in sex with his side chick in Akure, he refused to go home to his wife in Lagos. Now Lagos is on lockdown and he can't go home, no salary. The stupid girl is still with him, let's see how their 'love' will last without money.
Re: Do Not Use Sex As Revenge When She Makes Mistake by hkidola00(m): 12:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Have you noticed that sometimes immediately a lady makes a mistake like Cheating, she is automatically turned to sex object by her boyfriend. Her boyfriend automatically turns her to sex object as revenge, no more love. That is a very wrong thing to do. For some, even if the lady apologizes or cries as a sign of repentance, they may only accept her back as a sexual gratification tool..That is indeed wrong...Some may intentionally start wasting the ladies time with false hope of marriage, and just be sleeping with her.

Forgive on time.
wao,check under my profile to see my unfaithful girlfriend's topic...ive started banging d hell out of her pussy

(1) (Reply)

I Will Change Into Woman If I Have Money But Now I Do Pu**y Jay Said (photo) / What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? / Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.