Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,883 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude (3481 Views)

Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour / Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by Fireboy02: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2022
Things dey happen shaa
Pls share ur thoughts
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by Realtalk20: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2022
Fireboy02:
Things dey happen shaa
Pls share ur thoughts

Why would your neighbor show you such? Why are you even thinking of your neighbors manhood ?

Are you gay?!
Ogbeni what is wrong with you ? angry
Nairaland isn't a place for gay fantasies please !!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by Fireboy02: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2022
Realtalk20:

Why would your neighbor show you such? Why are you even thinking of your neighbors manhood ?

Are you gay?!
Ogbeni what is wrong with you ? angry
Nairaland isn't a place for gay fantasies please !!
No I'm not gay
My girl told me her male neighbour is showing her his naked body.
So I want to know what's in her mind. Like how ladies see it in their mind
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by Realtalk20: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2022
Fireboy02:

No I'm not gay

Your topic didn't sound like that at all.
Seems you are the one fantasizing about seeing your neighbors manhood.!!

TAKE YOUR GAY NONSENSE OUT OF NAIRALAND angry

4 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by Fireboy02: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2022
Realtalk20:

The post is for ladies, so carry ur gay wahala out of here

9 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by Realtalk20: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2022
Fireboy02:

The post is for ladies, so carry ur gay wahala out of here

What Is a man who claims not be be gay doing creating a spot about seeing his neighbours manhood for ? angry

For the ladies indeed. Yet you are creating it! This is how you people spread your gay agenda everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by Fireboy02: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2022
Realtalk20:

What Is a man who claims not be be gay doing creating a spot about seeing his neighbours manhood for ? angry
If I reply u again, call me mumu

8 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by Realtalk20: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2022
Fireboy02:
If I reply u again, call me mumu

You are definitely gay.
This is how you people go around recruiting young ones into your gay lifestyle.

If you are not gay how can a reasonable straight man wake up and this trash is the first thing on his mind ?

Except he has been thinking about his neighbours manhood all night..

Disgusting angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by godofuck231: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2022
Fireboy02:

No I'm not gay
shes loving it but she's loyal to you
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by Fireboy02: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2022
godofuck231:
shes loving it but she's loyal to you
Thank u very much.
But its there any chance of her meeting with him one day?
I'm confused
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by godofuck231: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2022
Fireboy02:

Thank u very much.
But its there any chance of her meeting with him one day?
I'm confused
he will if you don't intimidate him , you step up your game and show dominance, he's brandishing and showing her he's a bully in bed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by Fireboy02: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2022
godofuck231:
he will if you don't intimidate him , you step up your game and show dominance, he's brandishing and showing her he's a bully in bed
Ok. Thanks for d info.
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2022
Fireboy02:

No I'm not gay
Where dem meet? How did he show her ? What lead to that? No let small girl use ur head for funny things undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by godofuck231: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2022
Fireboy02:
Ok. Thanks for d info.
hit the gym, eat more , dress more modern and listen to her and ask matured men questions about her behavior and reactions ,you way to marriage is lighting up

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by Rosaline5000: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2022
Realtalk20:

U guys are so aggressive here lol.
He created a topic, if you dont like it move on why trying to create something it's not

8 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by Rosaline5000: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2022
Fireboy02:
Things dey happen shaa
Pls share ur thoughts
The neighbour want to have sex with her and showing her what he got probably very big and very confident about it and simply asking your friend or GF "if she is game"
He is just showing his card and letting your friend decide.
And on another note the dude is a fucking pervert and your friend should stay away from him

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by Realtalk20: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rosaline5000:

He created a topic, if you dont like it move on why trying to create something it's not

Aunty e no reach vawulence, Na question I ask no be fight... undecided

Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by Fireboy02: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
godofuck231:
hit the gym, eat more , dress more modern and listen to her and ask matured men questions about her behavior and reactions ,you way to marriage is lighting up
thanks
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by Fireboy02: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rosaline5000:

I guess u are a female.
U can share ur thoughts about it
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by Rosaline5000: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fireboy02:

I guess u are a female.
U can share ur thoughts about it
I have ready shared my thoughts on it in my next comment
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by Osashalom: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
kiss
Realtalk20:

You are definitely gay.
This is how you people go around recruiting young ones into your gay lifestyle.

If you are not gay how can a reasonable straight man wake up and this trash is the first thing on his mind ?

Except he has been thinking about his neighbours manhood all night..

Disgusting angry
You are just so annoying, boring and disgusting. Thread is asking women question and you are here misbehaving and fooling yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by kelspinall(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
gals talk in parable sometimes,she maybe diqmatized but she's only giving you a funny tip..

study some of her characters bro...

my ex in 2020 told me she saw a manhood one evening we we're discussing and I asked her where she saw it,bicch told me she visited a nigga and blah blah blah blah blahhh.

the day she grind ma diq made me think of her as someone who has been experiencing the d but choosed to lie to come clean.

believe dem bicchess at ya own peril... peace

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by PumpumPrince: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fireboy02:
Things dey happen shaa
Pls share ur thoughts

angry
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by PumpumPrince: 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fireboy02:
Things dey happen shaa
Pls share ur thoughts

ok bro so u one of those guys who steal womens pant when the spread them outside there backyard...correct....brother do u steal pant n bra?(no ofeinse) smiley
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude by Fireboy02: 6:28am On Jul 25, 2022
PumpumPrince:

ok bro so u one of those guys who steal womens pant when the spread them outside there backyard...correct....brother do u steal pant n bra?(no ofeinse) smiley
U be mumu

(1) (Reply)

Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys / My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them / I Bought A New Hisence Smart TV 32inches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.