Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

SHOULD I F**K HER? Part 2 [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOULD I F**K HER? Part 2 [Picture] (8168 Views)

Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) / +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? Part 2 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nat404:
Hahahaha. Funny guy.

Women are funnier. Even with the belly, she wants the dick. I just had to keep things on friendzone level to avoid taking care of another man's child. We are good friends now and she has traveled, but we do talk on phone.

Women! Women!! Women!!!

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? Part 2 [Picture] by Nat404: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
iLegendd:

Women are funnier. Even with the belly, she wants the dick. I just had to keep things on friendzone level to avoid taking care of another man's child. We are good friends now and she has traveled, but we do talk on phone.

Women! Women!! Women!!!
Ok. Man, link me up with a slim shady chick. I love tall and slim girls.
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? Part 2 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nat404:
Man, link me up with a slim shady chick. I love tall and slim girls.

As you see me so for this Naija, I'm a one man soldier. I shy away from business or relationship linkup. This way, I stay away from fingers pointing at me that I'm the "linker" of the transaction.
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? Part 2 [Picture] by Nat404: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
iLegendd:

As you see me so for this Naija, I'm a one man soldier. I shy away from business or relationship linkup. This way, I stay away from fingers pointing at me that I'm the "linker" of the transaction.
Hahahahaha. It doesn't matter. There's a chick in PH who has been bugging me with a lot of phone calls everyday, she's pretty but not that tall. I can give you the girl if you want.
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? Part 2 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nat404:
Hahahahaha. It doesn't matter. There's a chick in PH who has been bugging me with a lot of phone calls everyday, she's pretty but not that tall. I can give you the girl if you want.

Lol. Since I'm not a womanizer, I'll decline.
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? Part 2 [Picture] by Nat404: 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
iLegendd:

Lol. Since I'm not a womanizer, I'll decline.
It's okay. I wanted to give you this babe as a reward. Have learnt a lot from you.

It's alright then.
Re: SHOULD I F**K HER? Part 2 [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:53am On Dec 25, 2019
She finally got what she has been yearning for and now she's addicted. She kept looking at me as if I use jazz.

That is the power of Lasticle.

Download the free version of the book here and permanently be a pro in bed by lasting as long as you want without drugs.

Click to download https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Any Girl You Want! UDS cheat code (Guys only) / Women Are Deceitful! / I Want To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.