Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) (2892 Views)

+18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? Part 2 [Picture] / Man Who Makes A Fortune Selling Crayfish In Abuja Recently Got Married(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Photographer shares photos of couple who were classmates in their secondary school days as finally got married, the photographer share one of the photos which the couple both featured in, while they were in J.S.S 2, BUSAYORSBLOG Reports.

The Bride wrote:

Cheers to 17 years of friendship (since 2004, J.S.S 2), friends for 17 years, dated for about 1+ years, engaged for 1 year, married this year. By the way the story of our throwback is so funny...

How we got to stand side by side in the picture lol.

Thanks to the photographer who thought we were the shortest in our group of friends and paired us side by side in the middle of the picture and arranged our friends on the side, at our school graduation ceremony. We didn't know it was a mini marriage arrangement he was doing for the future lol. I didn't see it coming. This life...

http://www.busayorsblog.com/2021/10/photographer-shares-couple-jss-2.html

1 Share

Re: Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) by Wawelexy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Looking at that jss2 picture, that boy must be a brilliant guy, while the girl is a dullard.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) by Bolarineliza202: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
HML,welcome into a new and wonderful union.
Re: Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) by verybadmouth(m): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
I don't even know if I remember anyone from JSS2.
Congratulations to the beautiful couples.
Re: Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) by bobbybrown007: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
That time, i had one girl tripping 4 me but e no last but i no take her serious
Re: Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) by Femzaremz(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
How it started, how it is going, how it will end=in tears!thanks!
Re: Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Femzaremz:

Why are you so bittered?

undecided undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) by EricSmallz(m): 5:24am On Oct 13, 2021
Just because they took a picture together doesn't mean they were dating na. They were just innocent friends then because they houses were close to each other cry

1 Like

Re: Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:10am On Oct 13, 2021
Femzaremz:
lipsrsealed Your bad belle na top notch
Re: Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) by Cokahot: 6:26am On Oct 13, 2021
Stupid thing to do. I know of 2 Stupid ppl who got married. They were neighbours and were fuc kin comedy,we are talking bout SU O. the other one was like a fa friend,he married one of our neighbours like that. So disgusting,ow self esteem. His father and mother never attended the wedding, cos they were embarrassed.
Re: Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) by Lordbinsmar: 6:50am On Oct 13, 2021
embarassed
Re: Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) by Minjim: 7:52am On Oct 13, 2021
Op
Re: Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) by McStoic(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2021
Cokahot:
Stupid thing to do. I know of 2 Stupid ppl who got married. They were neighbours and were fuc kin comedy,we are talking bout SU O. the other one was like a fa friend,he married one of our neighbours like that. So disgusting,ow self esteem. His father and mother never attended the wedding, cos they were embarrassed.

My dear this your post is not connected to this post oo

1 Like

Re: Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) by fourboys: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2021
Love sweet smiley smiley smiley
Re: Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) by Michelle55: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2021
This is awesome... Me likeey! Congratulations to the couple
Re: Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) by Timagex(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
This is beautiful!

(1) (Reply)

Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places / PLZ Help Me Understand My Nigerian Gf / My Sister Wants To Marry, But I Am Opposing The Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.