Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,882 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi (54173 Views)

Another Lady Gang- Raped, Killed In Abuja (PHOTOS) / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Sweeetheart(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
[s]
kestolove95:
The people wey rape dix girl enjoy, fine toto and breaz
[/s]

I don't blame you, na Buhari that give you amnesty after you were caught in bokoharan camp I blame
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by emonis88: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:
I don't get it. Is Sec this important to waste a soul and even take it so forcefully. How enjoyable is such a demented act to its perpetrators ? What a sick world.
South Africans r very violent people.
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by edi287: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
Man this is so sad. SA needs to something about high rape rate... Too many beautiful women getting killed.
Trust some foolish imbeciles to use it as an opportunity to have their petty xenophobic bullshit... Like Nigeria is heaven or something...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
Africans=Arabs=Indians=Animals
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

And you had to include me in your comment.

Smh.
It was your Comments, wasn't it? I think you may have miss understood my point. sad

I was Actually Agreeing with you. Anyway Hey!! hoo!!

You can stop SYH now, before it falls off. tongue
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
South African men are like animals when it comes to sex. And they don't even last long, lazy fools cool cool
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Michael2687: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
see below
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Lisada(f): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
It's time for Nairaland to introduce a dislike option. Too many insensitive comments.
kestolove95:
The people wey rape dix girl enjoy, fine toto and breaz
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Insectkiller: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
An average South African man is mind eroded. They still and will forever suffer from d trauma of their apartheid..

The whitemen knew why dey separate their terrain from the southafrican blacks because they knew they, SA, are animallls, cannibalsss..

How would u cheat a girl of her pussy and still shot her ...

AKA is an animmmmal and a cannibalsss...I hope he can see d stuff he and his people are made of..

Xenophobic entities..AKA u are called..AKA fvck u, fvck SA...

Dis act is unacceptable..it's barbaric....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by grandstar(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
donbachi:
self xenophobia...black south Africans should always be thankful to white dat helped them build their place.if not south Africa would have been the mist primitive,backward poorest country in Africa.

Botswana which is next door to South Africa has moved from being the 3rd poorest country in the world and with only 12 km of road at independence to become a country even richer than South Africa today. It is also the least corrupt country in Africa. It was blacks that achieved that and not whites. Stop tearing down fellow blacks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by texazzpete(m): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
texazzpete:

One day, we’ll start to find out who you people are In real life and then confront you. Bring this shit to the notice of your coworkers. Tie your names to these lines so when anyone googles your name so this comes up anytime you try to get a job or visa.

Then you’ll learn.

Lmfao.

Took me just 5 mins to find out it’s a guy named Sherif. And where he works too.

Why troll like this?
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Firefox01: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
soilsista:

Zulu people have suffered! grin
We meet again. Few weeks ago, I was telling you how Savage South African male slaves see their female counterparts as fit to be raped and killed off for sport. Fast forward to today, this news proves me right.

Hope you female slaves are harbouring more lethal STDs than HIV/AIDS that you'll infect these savage males with before you female slaves are wiped out of existence? cheesy
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mokason28:

If you are actually a girl and the picture below is you and you made this insensitive comment about a girl dat was raped all I can say from the bottom of my heart is that you are a demented child Plss stop doing Drugs
thats a guy and the pix is just a pic of an innocent lady
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mokason28:

Am not surprised Nigerians are full of deceit ... I know no girl in her worst mood will make dat comment about another gal..
Am sure that guy behind that moniker is a rapist
most of the female monikers u see here are actually males.read through their comments and u will identify which one is a genuine female and which one is chinko female(fake).i was just laughing today when i saw some guys toasting that said moniker u quoted cheesy.if u see on a thread a supposed female moniker is shouting olosho! then know straight away na guy dey behind am or u see another one joking about rape then know say na fake cheesy.sometimes they forget themselves and show their true colour cheesy.na d innocent girl picture wey he dey use i dey feel for.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by WriterX(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
NoGender:
Too bad

Fortunately the deceased would get Justice as South Africa has a functioning system, I bet whatever perpetrators would be caught sooner.

Unlike somewhere I know that over 50million people believed/still believe that over 300 grown up individuals were squeezed inside numerous trucks, and taken as far as 2000 miles away. Without as much as one other witness spotting or security personnel getting a whiff of what's happening.

Somebody even said she was Jackie Chan that jumped down from the lorry. Chai sakamaje!

SA has a functioning system well yeah if you want to rate but listen that has nothing to do with the justice system, this murder can go unsolved and without a suspect or perpetrators ,please don't quote me I do Investigative research for breakfast.

even the USA with the tech and all that still have dozens and pile of files of cold cases with John doe and Jane doe as their victims and perpetrators so just forget that invalid statement.

no country is perfect when it comes to security .

rest in peace to the decease , I hope she gets the justicshe deserves.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Champagnegold: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
primitive Zulu people dat wud have fade away if not for white men that help them forcefully
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by urahara(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
grandstar:

Botswana which is next door to South Africa has shifted from being the 3rd poorest country in the world and with only 12 km of road at independence to become a country even richer than South Africa today. It is also the least corrupt country in Africa. It was blacks that achieved that and not whites. Stop tearing down fellow blacks.

Southern Africa is the richest part of Africa.
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Legendguru: 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Sad
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by xaggar(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
Why do south African women like low (shaved) cut hair?
It's either low cut or dread locks.
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by BraniacX(m): 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
At least they should attack and kill themselves in protest as I presume no foreigner was involved or the brother would've mentioned it undecided
R.I.P to the poor girl and condolences to her family and may the perpetrators of this crime burn in seven hells
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Okoroawusa: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
What is happening in South Africa?
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Uwavee(m): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
This is their specialty (rapists), xenophobic bastards.
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by grandstar(m): 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
urahara:

Southern Africa is the richest part of Africa.

Yes, it should be the richest part of black Africa.
with South Africa, Namibia, Botswana and Angola there.

The Maghreb, North Africa is the richest bit.

However, the most vibrant parts of Africa are in black Africa.

That being said, Morocco, has the potential of becoming a rich country one day. Car manufacturers have even set up.plants there to make cars destined for the EU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by urahara(m): 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
grandstar:

Yes, it should be the richest part of black Africa.
with South Africa, Namibia, Botswana and Angola there.

The Maghreb, North Africa is the richest bit.

However, the most vibrant parts of Africa are in black Africa.

That being said, Morocco, has the potential of becoming a rich country one day. Car manufacturers have even set up.plants there to make cars destined for the EU.

Alas assembling prowess is an unreliable measure of whether a country gets rich or not. Just look at Mexico and Thailand.
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Dextre(m): 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
Segkem2013:
Africans are so cruel.
Seems the black man always thinks of out doing the devil when executing his crime. Throw a fellow human off a moving vehicle, gang rape someone's sister/daughter then take a soul you knew nothing of the pains and sacrifices it took the parents to bring to the world and raise.

What is the meaning of Africans are so wicked...pls narrow down your phrase. This is something we hear everyday from south africa. You don't hear this kinda shit on a daily in most African countries
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by JaceBlaze: 12:20am On Dec 01, 2019
Jgoldie:
Where is that idiot that was shouting and cursing Nigerians when burna boy show was cancelled

Come n show me your safe south Africa...useless stupid oaf
Nigeria is still dangerous than SA.In Nigeria if you survive Fulanis you will be killed by Boko Haram or generator fumes,or even skull miners wink

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by babaireti(m): 8:24am On Dec 01, 2019
donbachi:
self xenophobia...black south Africans should always be thankful to white dat helped them build their place.if not south Africa would have been the mist primitive,backward poorest country in Africa.
And that is why the Whites are the reason the Universe is still existing and meaningful
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by ChildOfDoom: 9:00am On Dec 01, 2019
mzBEAM:
Evil zulus.
God forbid I go South Africa very useless country.
happy birthday girl
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2019
Useless country when are they going to start protest and attack against their own been the culprits Or are they clueless on this I hate that country with passion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities / Skid Row, Kelly: "I Became A Prostitute After I Was Raped At 11" (video) / The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.