Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today (61196 Views)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. / Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo / If You Are To Marry A Nairalander, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by helinues: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
congrats guy
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by DICKstractor: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Even the Son of God died; what is true love then...

Beautiful couples tho

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by DICKstractor: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by SKYloafFISH(f): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
Love is sweet
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Segyidibedebe: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
[s]
helinues:
congrats guy
[/s]
trash trash trash
tell omen what to go and marry and stop disgracing himself with kids
he's already 40

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Newboss(m): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
You mean to tell me that you two have been fūcking each other for ages? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by deltateam: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
Davash222:
The guy still got his complexion.. But, the girl.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bleached away her past.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Alexaonfleek: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
D girl ugly
Keep quiet
let us see your own throwback undecided
Low budget tacha grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by KanuSE: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
True love indeed grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by TheRedpillguy: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
Yeah right. This is the only guy she bleeped in her life. Like she being doing this guy since then till date... Truth is she is hitting the wall and the poor cock is just available. He is probably plan Z. Don't start all that way back thing to put dirt in our eyes. The guy lost

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Segyidibedebe: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
[s]
helinues:
congrats guy
[/s]
shatap

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by nwamabo247(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
Congrats to them keep loving each other very much, please see below signature to help a brother in need thanks
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by wristbangle: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
Such is life. Do not despise the little beginning. Look at them now flourishing in good health and wealth. True love never fails.

For your pre-wedding, wedding, birthday and other shoots, check my profile and contact me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Oxtertee(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
Davash222:
Exactly my observation

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by KanuSE: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
SKYloafFISH:
Love is sweet

When money enter, love is _____ grin

Fill in gap babe. cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Machinegun91(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
The girl don old pass my Gionee phone
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
And you are a woman!!! Wish them good and let good locate you. No bi them say make life never better for you Nah.
kestolove95:
D girl ugly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by deltateam: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kalixx:
TOP 20 TRENDS ON NAIRALAND (2019)

1. Fuoye
2. RUGA
3. Sniper
4. PH Serial Killer
5. Xenophobia
6. Shiites
7. Tacha (Smell, bleach, BBNaija bla bla)
8. Dakolo vs COZA, Fatoyinbo
9. Regina Daniels, Nwoko
10. Cold Room (Unilag)
11. Sky B death prank
12. Hate Speech bill
13. Soapy
14. Mompha's arrest
15. Weytin __ no go see (e.g. weytin Adele no go see for the other side)
16. Mad Melon's demise
17. Audio money, audio endorsements ...
18. IPOB vs Ekweremadu
19. Real nigggarrr (Slalowmir)
20. Gateway 404 Error

Quote only to list honourable mentions.

Bob and Tonto
Anthony Jordan and cuppy
Snake in the lala baby

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Hotzone(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
Dear Ladies,

HEAR ME !!!
Success is not sexually transmitted, so stop
sleeping with successful men and work hard.

Please do not wear the same weave for nine
months nah biko, its not pregnancy.

Half naked girls are hot, well dressed girls are
beautiful, hell is hot, heaven is beautiful. I didn't say anything, i am just thinking out loud.

Stop saying you cannot date a man who lives
with his mother yet you're dating a man who lives with his wife. Just decide how you want your own punishment to be like.

Biko Do not look at what a guy drives but what
drives him, marry a man not just with a television but a vision too.

Before You call a guy ugly, nnem Biko remember 95% of your beauty can be removed by a towel������ nobody should call my name.

When you were in campus you dated married
men, when you get married you say you cant
share a man, relax ma sister its pay time. Why are you scared nah, it's just a casual visitation.

Lastly learn to call and consult God and not
your neighbor, your neighbor wasn't there when the whole thing started.
Good evening and have a wonderful day night lovelies, I love you all ������

Congratulations to u lovelies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by KanuSE: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
Oxtertee:

Exactly my observation

Critical observation....lol cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
Dude, she didn't bleach. When correct enjoyment knack your body with stress-free life, your skin go change.
Davash222:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Chicastle: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
NoGender:
Bros congrats.

I'm glad to know there's still men like you out there.
You stuck with her through thick and thin —just as she did with you, I pray you get the full benefits of your union.

This kind marriage can last for 120 years. Not like those Tonto shiiiii no be everything you dey talk
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Aroboi(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kalixx:
TOP 20 TRENDS ON NAIRALAND (2019)

1. Fuoye
2. RUGA
3. Sniper
4. PH Serial Killer
5. Xenophobia
6. Shiites
7. Tacha (Smell, bleach, BBNaija bla bla)
8. Dakolo vs COZA, Fatoyinbo
9. Regina Daniels, Nwoko
10. Cold Room (Unilag)
11. Sky B death prank
12. Hate Speech bill
13. Soapy
14. Mompha's arrest
15. Weytin __ no go see (e.g. weytin Adele no go see for the other side)
16. Mad Melon's demise
17. Audio money, audio endorsements ...
18. IPOB vs Ekweremadu
19. Real nigggarrr (Slalowmir)
20. Gateway 404 Error

Quote only to list honourable mentions.
Babcock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by deltateam: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Machinegun91:
The girl don old pass my Gionee phone

There's a woman I love, I think she's in her early thirties but as one matures one finds there's more to life than beauty and youth. Let love lead.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
And looking at your profile pics even with your fake makeup and everything your big nose still big like when stripper is dancing with your fake eyelashes with big eyeball. You no even near the girl finger self
kestolove95:
D girl ugly

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
iamJ:
if i say my mind dem go call off the event grin

let me hand over my laptop to lie lie jude

very lovely couple
talk your mind weyrey. You wan lie say you don smash the babe abi?
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Temian1: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Are you a student or working class

Get more than 10,000naira Free loan today and return after 1month or 2month start up a business with our loan

http://loan.palmshare.com/register/
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by segun18(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Congratulations to them.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by blackslayer: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
iamJ:
if i say my mind dem go call off the event grin

let me hand over my laptop to lie lie jude

very lovely couple

Thank God your mind is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. Okponu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
May God bless your union with 8 kids . grin grin

Selling my Hyundai Sonata. Check my posting.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.